Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Rocket Supplements Australia

Really great concept but poorly executed. Any update of product inventory means that I get a notification that I have deleted products that are part of recurring orders. This means I have to re-add the same products to the app over and over again. The app also started adding 10% on to my orders for an unknown reason which I had to manually correct and refund credit cards etc. Support are responsive but the reply to having to re-add the same products every time I update the inventory was effectively "that's just how it works". I am actively looking for an alternative which is a shame as it could be a good app.

Fitmeals Com

I think this is super easy not just to use but to set up. I do not have any type of experience abd I join shopify and became an expert. The developers made this super easy and a great dashboard to manage all subscriptions... Good Job guys

Bonnie Rogers

The recurring app is fabulous and creates sales where they might never have been. In fact I filled an order today for a client that gets 3 units a month. Very cool. The order just shows up in my email and I ship it :)

Support has been great. Kevin responds quickly to help with any issue. I had a simple question and it was answered quickly

The recurring app is wonderful. The product I have on it is Sex Butter/Boudoir Butter, an organic vaginal lubrication-alternative. http://bonniesherbals.com/collections/organic-vaginal-moisturizer

People need to reorder each month, or every few months depending on what they personally need. It helps me know how many I will need and makes life easier for my clients and myself in knowing that the product will arrive when they need it and they don't need to remember to reorder.

Just a big thank you on putting together the app and also for fixing the issue so that we can change the date, so that local taxes are taken out and we can adjust the amount etc of when the products should be shipped

Much appreciation

Bonnie Rogers
www.bonniesherbals.com

Cleanaf

We started working on our company / brand around the beginning of this year. We've tried other subscription apps such as Charge Rabbit, but all-in-all , from experience of past businesses - we've realized how powerful Recurring orders really is. So we decided to get Recurring orders right off the bat to get our subscription based business going. [Sock Subscriptions - to be exact :]

I believe membership / subscription based businesses are blooming in this era & I'd definitely like to get my start-up on the right foot and ahead of the game. At the moment, we've been paying for recurring orders; but have yet to truly utilize it due to the variety of projects we've been juggling & brainstorming [ which is almost all subscription-based ].

But all in all, I'm definitely looking forward to fully utilize and convert our store using Recurring orders as our backbone operations, as I've heard from my business partner that it is an extremely powerful subscription app that allows for ease of maintenance once the setup is complete.

I would definitely recommend Recurring orders for future subscription based Shopify stores, if they ever needed a referral for one. & I would definitely use Recurring orders for all our future subscription-based stores. Especially if our business is predicted to make enough to cover the monthly cost - it's definitely worth it to get started on the app right off the bat.

Rawxies

LOVE the support and help I got from this app/Bold. They are amazing and the set up was super simple. I would highly recommend this!

Okuma Nutritionals

Thanks for getting me live quickly Bradley!

Localgoodns

So, I'm a small scale grass-fed beef and pasture-raised pork farmer in rural Nova Scotia. I have been for 10 years now, and for 10 years the big challenge has always been how does little ol me, in a world where big player grocery stores have the people all trained to drive to one place and get everything they could possibly dream of, find the customers who still want to know where their food really comes from. The problem is that it's inconvenient for them to drive to my farm in the middle of nowhere, so my first thought is that I'll make an online retail shop, take orders, and then I'll get the products to them, several customers at one time. But the issue for them is that it's still not as convenient for them because they eat more than just meat, and they'd like to get other foods locally too. So my idea becomes to source more local products from all my farmer friends, and I'll put it on my store and bring it to our customers too. But EVERY farmer has a different weekly routine, and it becomes almost impossible to organize a communication routine to place our weekly customer orders to the various farmers--they all have different production schedules. This problem almost thwarted the business idea, because the small independent dairy farmer just needed more lead time when they were pouring the milk and making the yogurt! Then I discovered Recurring Orders from BOLD! This changed everything! Now customers can just make a standing order for a set period of time, and we are able to give the dairy folks plenty of lead time! Not only that, the customers can make standing orders for lots of their weekly food needs, and yet they still have the flexibility of making one-time orders any week they want for products we already have in inventory back at the farm. So, we're able in a smaller scale than would ever be feasible to offer something as convenient as the old fashioned doorstep milk delivery, but without the scale needed to absorb order losses from order cancellations, and we can even bring all the other weekly groceries too! Now this is a story of how appropriate technology can give back opportunity to small business, allowing the good things from the past to be new again. Recurring Orders will be Re-generating our Nova Scotia economy, one happy locavore at a time! Big greedy guys, we might take a little of your market!

I don't have time to learn the liquid programming knowledge...not while there's cows to tend and fences to mend. The opportunity for your teck-hand Mohammad to do it for me was MUCH appreciated! Thanks man! Your instructions were in delivered in perfect clarity and simplicity! Just thanks!

Q5combat

Great idea, poor execution and support.

I've run into support issues with Bold Apps in the past. They are super aggressive with soliciting reviews so you end up with a skewed feedback when looking at their apps, which is why I'm taking the time to leave an honest review.

I had a customer contact me about a problem with the app. I had him give me all the specifics and he even took screenshots of the errors, which I submitted along with my ticket to Bold a couple of days ago.

In the meantime I lost a $200+ monthly subscription since the customer can't complete the order, and I haven't' heard a peep beyond the automated we'll get back to you email.

The app itself seems ok if they can get it working, but the support is not up to par. I have however, gotten at least 4 or 5 emails offering to get free or discounted apps in exchange for leaving a review. I don't think this was what they had in mind.

Javesca

Great app, easy to use functionality and very user friendly. Great appearance on website as well. Makes accepting subscription orders seamless when checking out!

Qrshopping

I can't believe it is free! I guess that's just another great reason to be with Shopify. Oops, but I'm writing on behalf of my partner and I who have been lucky enough to find a totally 100% (really) FREE Automated Recorriing Payments, and Recurring DONATIONS and Recurring Advertising APP from Bold. We were researching and looking for almost three years and here we are with Bold Commerce and their whole slew of FREE Products (atleast for Shopify Web-Shop Clients) but I am very certain that anyone can get the 90 DAY FREE TRIALS they offer for all of their apps! Thanks Shopify and Thanks Bold Commerce!