Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Getyourboomback

We tried two other recurring subscription apps before moving to Bold Recurring Orders. This is the best option we have found for our website www.getyourboomback.com - customers can log in and manage their own subscriptions which makes it really easy for them and for our support team. We introduced our Subscribe & Save option in response to popular demand and it's now a vital aspect of our business, giving repeat orders every 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or even 6 months. Many of our orders are for 6 bottles so that our customers save on discounts and shipping. Our AminoBoosters and AminoPure+ contain clinical dose quantities of YTE®, the only complete natural blend of 22 amino acids. Our customers are discerning and only expect the best of us, knowing that our revolutionary formulas only use genuine ingredients at the right dose. Bold apps help us deliver the high standard of service expected when you need to Get Your Boom! Back.

Kyoto Black

I haven't used it yet but it looks incredibly robust and versatile....Squarespace can learn something from these guys!

Black Diamond Meats

Running a farm, I am always looking for ways to bring my products to my customers in new and creative ways. Using this product, I am now able to offer "Community Supported Agriculture" to my online customers.

Lao Mountain Coffee

It was really extremely easy to have my products setup for subscription. I did it effortlessly within 5 mins after the support team install it. I also want to mention that their support team install it for me over thanks giving. Awesome team!

Happypaws

Exceptional, responsive, and proactive customer service from these guys. I really appreciate the over-the-phone help from Victoria in setting everything up and also the tweaks they did in my theme to get it looking perfect. This app is great for helping me anticipate how much stock I need to order in and I've already got my first recurring order through! Thanks guys for your useful app and top notch customer service.

Good Harvest

hey guys, have loved this app since we installed it. Love how easy it is to make changes to things and learn more about it and its flexibility as time goes by!

Three weeks ago, our retail store was burned down. up until then our retail store was about 70% of our revenue stream and our online about 30%.

Without the systems we have already set up with this app, we literally would be bankrupt and out on the street as we have not been able to and will not be able to rebuild our shop in its current location.

We are now going to solely focus on our online store and without this app could not accurately predict our anticipated revenue. It literally has been a life changer for us.

I've been just working out how to make this app work with the Product options App and the Upsell App. The options are so extensive it is just great!!

Really, the suite of apps you guys and girls build are just next level! I really hope all your team knows how much impact the work they do has on people.

It's so wonderfully positive. Thanks and sorry I haven't rated it before now. Thank you thank you thank you.

Curebear

Great app - does what it's meant to without a glitch. Awesome customer service - Corey was fast, friendly and resolved my issue promptly.

www.curebear.com

Modern Mini

Not only is the app perfect for what we needed (monthly subscription to our apparel), but the customer service was above and beyond. In my line of business, I reallllllly like companies with live chat. Chris was able to fix multiple issues with me immediately and log in and double check things to ensure they were working properly. He went above and beyond and is by far the best live chat person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He is a HUGE asset to Bold Apps. It totally changed my view of bold apps entirely. I will be looking at more you company offers because this is a GREAT reflection on your company. Keep Chris FOREVER. I only hope the the is who I get help from next time.

Gillie And Marc Wine

We love the flexibility of the Recurring orders/subscription app. It's amazing all of the different settings you can control. It's a wonderful addition to offer to our customers, sit back and relax and have our wine club automatically delivered to your door! You guys are always great with any questions, no matter how big or small! Perfect for a newbie like me!

Flagandwire

As a coffee wholesaler/retailer it's been tricky for us to get the online retail side of things kick started. Having a really great app in place to route people who come to us asking for repeating small orders has been super invaluable. Our company has been in flux, re-branding and restructuring and now that we're coming out the other side with some additional staffing in place, I feel excited to hand my online strategist a Shopify site with a lot of really great features including the abilty to sell recurring orders thanks to Bold.