Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Mysups

Quick easy chat help got to the bottom of my problem within a few minutes............
Thanks Chintan

Securemyfirm

The Recurring Orders app goes well beyond the subscription features of our old Ecommerce webhost. We especially appreciate that we could get not just free installation of the app in our Shopify web store, but that Brenden customized the look of the app for our Shopify theme. Brenden saved us so much time that we otherwise would have spent tweaking and choosing options. Thank you, Bold Apps and Brenden!

Mindful Chef

DO NOT USE THIS APP. Inventory forecasting does not work, which will cause you total chaos. Has cost us thousands - you have been warned.

Wannawow Foods

Corey was quick to respond and answer all my questions about Recurring Orders, which, BTW, is a pretty cool app. It's helped drive sales AND it's nice to see a list of upcoming monthly orders.

Getgr8box

Mohammad was very quick with the installation and we really appreciate that!! Thanks, Mohammad!!

Bambox Dk

Amazing job Warren :)

Thanks a lot!

Luv Child Inc

I absolutely luv this app! It's very user friendly and easy to use. The staff are super friendly! I would definitely use again and recommend to everyone, even the most inexperienced users.

www.luvchild.ca
baby Body & Bum Spray with coconut oil. 100% natural. vegan. Canadian eh!

Preventa

I can't express how happy I am with app! Kevin helped me so much in setting up my website to fully utilize this service. I am so happy to offer the subscribe and save option now, and I just had my first sale with it! The continued help from Kevin has been a lifesaver for sure. AMAZING experience, well worth the monthly fee. Thanks!

Antzara

Great app! My customers are loving the ease of use and friendly interface. I find extremely valuable to have recurrent sales and predictability. On top of all, great Support from the Bold Apps team to make sure everything works properly.

7ya Life

So easy...so customizable...with ability to easily replicate an "Amazon-like" experience that customers understand off the bat.
Our business doesn't have the standard "cookie cutter" catalogue -- most of the other recurring apps for Shopify wouldn't meet our needs.
But I talked with Kevin at Bold and he explained how they could meet our needs....and when I hit trouble with the installation (I'm IT-clueless), Sarika from Bold came in and got it all sorted in an unbelievably quick period of time. Seriously happy!