Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Barks Bunnies

Even more disappointed and uninstalled.

We're writing this review having been a Bold apps user for nearly two years and having received good customer support until we met 'Recurring orders' Unfortunately the customer support we received was awful and its at times like this you get to know what a company is really like.

After 2.5 weeks and being told two time the app installation was all good we uninstalled the app.

The final nail in the coffin was the fact we could add a product to our cart and it showed the correct price, if you removed it and then added it again the app included it in your cart at a much lower randomly generated price!! quite an issue! We were advised by Kevin we would have to wait even longer for a fix and there may be some cache issue but it could be shopify or bold apps. We didnt even get an apology for the delay or an indication of how long it would take to be fixed, so we gave up.

After spending 30 minutes removing all the code we installed we then visited the app store and installed another subscription app, we didnt have two hours of copying and pasting code, just a press of the 'install' button and hey presto we were up and running. We even emailed their support team for a few custom tweaks and they were done instantly. Now thats what i call customer support!

The two experiences were at completely opposite ends of the spectrum. We will certainly be thinking twice about using any more Bold apps, which is a real shame.

ORIGINAL 1 STAR REVIEW :

Exceptionally disappointed.

We fired in a email to support as our theme code is a little different to the instructions, having installed 95% of the code. We requested a call with Kevin who looked at the issue and advised it would be fixed by 31st August at the latest. Sadly the fix didnt arrive.

After several emails over the last week and 1.5 hours on chat to Bold last night we got an email overnight saying the issue (subtotal showing zero on cart page) was all fixed and we were good to to. Excitedly we turned our test product subscription back on to find it still isnt fixed, so ive sent in yet another email.

We are now two weeks into our trial period and still cant use the app.

We purchased our first Bold app about a year ago and have been coming back as the support at that time was fantastic, like the apps we have already. However in recent months it has been very poor and questions and issues have taken a long time to get fixed.

Dr Lauren Deville

Graeme was awesome! He completed my liquid install in record time. :)

Coffea

Free installation was a nice bonus! Just started to setup the app and so far so good! Lots of customization.

Brenden set it up for me. It was done in 3 business days.

Smilingdogcoffee

As always a great app from the team at Bold. Installed it and had them do the code install which they did within 48 hours.
The amount of options and setting you can change is amazing. It does everything we need it to and have had a few people sign up for our Coffee Subscription using this app without a flaw. With 90 days free trial it was a no brainer to give it a try.

Adrift Gifts

Great app! I tried several (which is a pain to setup and then uninstall) and can say that this one was the best for me. Even better is the great customer support they offer! Thanks Bold :)

Roast Coffee And Tea Company

We have been using Recurring orders for our green coffee subscriptions at www.RoastCoffeeAndTeaCompany.com Our customers like the ease of use and it helps us grow recurring sales.

Alex
www.RoastCoffeeAndTeaCompany.com

Heat Hot Sauce Shop

Works great and the support has been awesome!

Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics

I love this app. It is a great way to add a subscription to our page.

Myname News

Thanks Brenden for getting my app installed!

Www Amsterdamjuices Com

This used to be a great company as far as support. They installed this, claimed it was 100% and even set to my style... Obviously not, and anyone could have seen that by just looking at the page. Request after request, canned response after canned response. I will NOT be recommending these guys any longer, I am embarrassed that I ever did!