Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments

B Natural Snacks

Awesome app. Brad in support was most helpful and knowledgeable. Please working with this team.
B-Natural Snacks

Bullet Box

We just got started with Bold Apps and their Subscription model - its great! Customer support has been awesome. Looking forward to many subscriptions from here on out!

Infit Hq

Awesome app!!! Navigating through it is SO easy, and the support staff is very helpful! They give you a guide for EVERYTHING on the site. I'm very new to writing code (dropped out of my coding class because I didn't understand it) but the step by step guide made it simple even for me to add the code necessary to integrate the app with Shopify! Pop ups come up on every new screen to let me know exactly what to do. I love this app!!!

Beastro

Think about it twice before using this app. Horrendous support! No support staff available on weekends so if something goes wrong with their system (which is very glitchy to begin with) too bad for the customer. Their system failed this past weekend so no recurring orders were processed. I was unable to reach anybody until the following Monday, missing on a very large chunk of revenue. They fail to understand that companies depend on their product and do not take responsibility for the performance of their software.

Biltong Dev

Great app simple and easy to use.. thanks guys

Reedclub

Corey and the rest of the team at Bold Apps provide superior customer service! I have installed their Recurring Orders app and couldn't be happier with the end product. Anything you need, they will take great care of you. Corey was fast to respond and handled my support questions/requests very quickly. Do not hesitate to install this app and if you're looking for great support, contact Corey!

Strike Force Beverage

Absolutely awesome product. Easy to use and very effective.

Thanks

The Whatch Co

quick install, great customer service

Bella James Organics

Benn using this app for almost 12 Months now and haven't had any problems. Fast response, easy navigation and by far the most effective app we use on our shopify site. Thank-you!

Hygge Bee

The Bold support team is super helpful. It took a while to get everything working correctly, but Tyson was very friendly and eager to help in all problems. Recommended!