Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Flagandwire

As a coffee wholesaler/retailer it's been tricky for us to get the online retail side of things kick started. Having a really great app in place to route people who come to us asking for repeating small orders has been super invaluable. Our company has been in flux, re-branding and restructuring and now that we're coming out the other side with some additional staffing in place, I feel excited to hand my online strategist a Shopify site with a lot of really great features including the abilty to sell recurring orders thanks to Bold.

Cydney Mar Wellness

I already have customers on it !!
I haven't even emailed my customers about it yet !
Love it so far !

UPDATE *
Bold is absolutely fab, please get it if you have a product that is suitable to subscription !! You won't be sorry and it will pay for itself before BOLD even starts billing you for it. It will help me manage my inventory and plan the inventory management easily.

Do it !!

Think Crucial

So far it's been amazing! Very easy to set-up! :)

Stubble Stache

Bold Apps is instrumental in the continued growth of our business. Men use grooming products on a daily basis and having a way to automatically refill orders makes life all that much easier for our customers, and gives us predictable revenue. The few times we needed support the support staff was very responsive and quickly resolved the issue. Many thanks!

Candy Cravings

Great help. Smooth install and transition!

Vino Pair

Always a pleasure using Bold Apps Recurring Orders/Subscriptions for our company! Bold Apps Support by far the best customer service I have experienced! Quick, simple, and straightforward answers to help with any question or problem I have encountered. Especially to Victoria and James: Thank you so much! Very professional.

Curls And Confidence

I have been using this app for two years, It was not properly installed but since my subscription list has been built on it, I cannot switch over without losing my list. It has been my greatest issue in terms of my business. I am a subscription box but they have me under the reoccurring product APP. I need assistance with my new upgrade. I have spoken to their support team but they have not been able to assist me. Why am I paying for an app that doesn't do what I need it to do? I am sincerely stuck when it comes to BOLD, because it does not do what I need it to, and I get laughed at when I call for support. All I need is an app that gives me a section to offer my clients to sign up for the subscription box and bill them. They need to be able to choose 3 boxes, 6 boxes, or 1 year. Not subscribe and save on the same product.

Peoples Choice Beef Jerky

Excellent app with great customer service.

Sweet Libertine Mineral Cosmetics

Lots of issues, some of which were "fixed" but I learned that superficial changes were made that did not solve the issue. Had issues with processing payments, there was an error one month because the "system was down". Some customers had to sign up 2-3 times, never successfully doing it. Automatically takes the person through PayPal if they have anything other than the membership also in the cart, meaning the person does not sign up correctly and is not registered as a subscriber. The offer of compensation was 3 free months, which I appreciated, but it was such a continuing headache I moved to a different app and have had zero issues.

Lazyathletes Com

Love this app!!!! Just when you join make sure you make it clear for your customers how to cancel there membership, make it easy for them to cancel to avoid them getting upset with you. With that said the app is great!!