Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Bigboyz Club

Using BOLD Apps 'Recurring Orders & Subscriptions' App in conjunction with their 'Memberships' App is an awesome (and automated) way to create a passive income stream by creating 'members only' content & products that can also help build loyalty to your brand.

Having the Bold Apps Team install the apps, configuring them in the Shopify admin is VERY Quick & VERY Easy.

At first I was worried about the cost of running both apps ... but then I realized I was only self-sabotaging the growth of my business with those thoughts ... and after crunching numbers and planning things out properly ... I quickly realized how much value I can add to my business ... and my customers.

Now I dont have to worry about the programming side of things, Im looking forward to finishing up my membership site and focusing back on traffic!

Great apps BOLD, have your techs install your apps for FREE was a great move by you guys, well done. - AJ - BIGBoyz

Ultrafade

This app did everything that I needed it to and more, but what's best is the customer service. They installed it for me and answered all my questions promptly. Highly recommend!

Tenacious Ventures Nurtured By Nature

We've been hoping to grow beyond our Amazon shop, and wanting to take customer service back into our hands where it belongs. Our Shopify storefront customer base has more than doubled since adding Bold to our site and we're thrilled! We now have a steady stream of return customers using your subscription option, and you've allowed us to give them as much control and flexibility as they need while being able to reach out directly to us if needed. We'd give you ten stars if we could!

Munchiessingapore

The app is amazing. Helped the business tremendously and even had options that didn't even cross our mind but was so important (one of the many examples - scheduled discounts)

But what really gave the app 5 stars - and honestly deserving of 6 - is the Customer Service. Especially to Morgan who has been so helpful, patient, understanding and im running out of adjectives here but seriously, it feels as if they treat your business as their own.

I can rave about the Customer Service on and on but try it for youself. Wow.

Nunnaba Artisan Yarn

Excellent support in getting everything set up and running. Really exceptional customer service.

Honour Essentials

The support team at Bold has been great and very helpful with custom solutions when needed

Unzippedcitizen

I found this app when I was looking to move from Recurly and wordpress shop to Shopify platform. Getting the app installed and running to be able to test to make sure it would work for my store was easy. Rob B. with Bold scheduled a Call with me (Yes you get to talk to a person on the phone) and was a big help explaining what the app can do. He also walk me through how to transfer all of my existing customers to this platform. We were up and running in no time with the new store and recurring orders. This is a great app and a great support team to back it up.

Fruitshare

So far so good. It is a great option for them to install the app free!

Thebeautyshop Ch

Very misleading. The 1% TRANSACTION FEE was not displayed by the pricing on the shopify app store.

Vmagicnow

Recurring Orders did take some elbow grease to get working but we're so glad that we did! Orders are coming in, and our product is finally getting into the hands of our lovely customers. Bold Apps was assisting us the entire way through the process, and getting all of the bells & whistles setup for our specific theme above & beyond just making it "functional".

Bold Apps are the best developers on Shopify! There's no competition to the amount of support I received to get everything working.