Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Farooqui

I needed support for applying the recurring order code on my shop and had phenomenal support. I'm sure the entire team is great at BOLD but a guy named 'Warren' in particular was fantastic. He personally sent me such a warm email and also offered his own help for future issues I'd have. Great guy!

Hot4hire

Finally! Ben is my hero. After days of confusion and frustration! I was ready to give up and uninstall Bold Apps.

Ben! Saved the day and may gain many other products businesses. This is a great starting point for me to get started and looking forward to utility and explore many other Bold apps.

I am very happy and satisfied with Ben customer services. GREAT JOB!

Christopher Ceraso
Hot4hire, LLC
(844) 411.HIRE (4473)
chris@hot4hire.com
www.hot4hire.com
http://shop.hot4hire.com - You shop. We Donate.

Cloudstop

Only works with stripe and braintree, both of which done support my products. Cant use the app.

Coffeecrave

CoffeeCrave is loving this app.

Oshun White

Excellent app for subscriptions.

Cher4life

Great Product and easily to get more loyal customers

Dialed

I'm looking forward to leveraging this app with our new notebook wallet so consumers can subscribe to get their monthly notebook refills every 6 months. The Bold Apps team was incredibly fast to get the app installed - Ron is a rock star!

Perlacoco

Brenden was awesome in helping us install the app. Shouting out to him as a huge thank you. The app is amazing and we love it

Myliberty Life

Your app is fantastic. We sell personal hygiene products that are needed regularly by our customers. As a result, the Recurring App meets all of our needs, and our customers with the easy selection of more regular home delivery orders. What a gift to our business! We are too new to assess the overall effect, but we are over-the-moon at being able to offer it - and with such ease. Setting up a new e-commerce business is not easy but the Recurring App lifts the load and let's us concentrate on other pressing matters.
Your team was responsive and patient - but the installation was so easy, there really wasn't much for us, or them, to do!

La Venta Coffee

I have to say I am impressed! I work on websites professionally and was running into an issue implementing this plugin on my own. Once I got over my ego to ask for help from the developer (which is FREE by the way), the red carpet rolled out. I was told they were backlogged and it might take a few days, and within an hour I got a notice it was done! Because of the theme I was using, I had a couple other issues (which I would have though was out of the scope of work) NO!!!!! They fixed that too. AMAZING! Bold has risen the bar for all of us in the industry. Thank you. I am anxious to use your other apps now as well.

Oh and on top of that..... The App ROCKS!