Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Clumsy Goat

The support team were very helpful in making some tweaks to the installation, very impressed!

Dangelo Web Stores

Recurring Orders & Subscriptions app has been a staple in our store. From the moment I installed this app, I knew that I made the right decision with Bold Apps. They got the app installed and working perfectly on my site and customer service has been awesome. The dashboard is easy to use. My customers love the ease of account setup and management. Recurring Orders & Subscriptions has been the top app in my store. Thank you Bold Apps!

Green Root Wellness

This app is a great tool to lock in customers for a predictable buying cycle. Really great option if you have a products that lends itself to a buying pattern.

I had some issues installing the code manually as I do not have a lot of experience with HTML or CSS but their team stepped in and helped me out at the end.

Clevername

Our customers really appreciate being able to subscribe and get our products regularly, and we really appreciate the steady stream of revenue!

Sap Hound Maple

I like how this app allows seamless integration from stripe to shopify. There are lots of options for how to set up your subscriptions. Customer service has been helpful as well.

Updogyogabox

Big thank you to Robert the Bold Support Wizard who had us set up in no time. Seamless integration to our shopify store.

Topdog Nutrition

Works great ! Thank you for the free install
topdognutrition.co.nz

High Rise Coffee Roasters

This app adds an entirely new dimension to my store, which makes both me and my customers happy...On top of it all, this app is extremely easy to use! Definitely recommend this app!!!

Meal Time Box

Converted from ReCharge to take advantage of a couple features and due to a technical issue that ReCharge hadn't fixed (was not syncing with my shipping zone with Shopify). I really liked the swap product feature at first, but turns out it wouldn't be supported anymore, and it was a little buggy to use. The "add to existing subscription"/delete product feature was a decent replacement, but was not an intuitive, straightforward process to customers and required too many steps. There was also an issue of customers being charged for different products and quantities than what was exactly shown on their product list. Support from Bold Apps has always been awesome, and I wish the software worked smoothly for us.

Sena Sea Dev

The setup was very quick and easy. I really appreciated the tutorial video to walk me through it.