Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Hardys Ice Cream

Very helpful, friendly team, so excited about trying the app.. Just need to wait a bit till they install the app on my website :)

The Organic Coffee Club

You guys have a really nice app with lots of options that make it easy for the shop owner and their customers. I really appreciate the help and support from your customer support team. Especially Kevin and Matthew who have helped with some of the questions that I have had about the app. Thanks again for the app.

Cram Boxes

Great app with great service. Blake is awesome!

Local Roasts

Excellent customer service, I've been pleased by how prompt they are in answering my questions. If I haven't heard from one customer service rep I've been chatting with for a while (who was apparently on vacation at the time), I can ping the "support@" for an immediate reply back by another customer service rep for help.

Only 4 stars and not 5 because no Mailchimp integration yet, which is important to me.

Sond 4

This App is easy to setup and works well. The service provided from Kevin has also been very good!

I can highly recommend to anyone looking to take recurring payments.

Fuelit

We're a subscription box company for sports nutrition products, and we need the ability to sell subscriptions in order for our business to work. Recurring Orders therefore forms the very core of our online presence.

We initially had some issues with setup, but the guys at Bold are very helpful, and we're now happy customers!

Gudibag

Bold staff, Brenden, installed the app for us beautifully! Love it! Thank you Brenden.

Noniades

i sell my poems printed over differents support. I launched the store las 23th of may and just begin now. Im started up business, And i have to learn a lot of things about on line marketing.

Always i have a dubt you explain me really faster my questions

Goodies Delivery

Hey guys,
thanks for the formidable support, especially to Marty, who implemented the liquid for my shop page.

Dress Me Fab

Thanks to Brenden, I'm now up and running.
I can't wait for my customers to start using this app! I've been looking for something like this for a while.
Brenden was very helpful and so was Kevin as well.
Thanks guys!