Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Outcast Garage

So far so good! Works really well and easy to set up! Does what its suppose to do and updates almost instantly to products on the site! Although I love it there are some features I would like to add but I will keep this review positive as they have done everything they promised! We got a quick and easy install of the Liquid on the Product Page thanks to Graeme! We really appreciate your help here at Outcast Garage! We use a lot of Bold Apps and love them all!!! We definitely recommend that you use this if you have products on a subscription basis. We use this for our VIP Memberships and soon we will convert all the customers to this to create residual income off of these memberships!

Thank you again!

Chris and the Outcast Garage Staff

Bebe2go

We have been avid BOLD Apps users since they started. They simply make our life easier...

You see... we sell baby products. In fact, we are THE one stop shop for baby products in Mexico. Our customers have been waiting for a subscription model in order to forget about buying diapers and spend more time with their baby.

Family time and quality time with our loved ones has always been very important. However, with work and our social commitments we usually find it very difficult to squeeze some extra time. Luckily, BOLD has just made this easier for parents!

The Recurring Orders App will definitely save time to parents and allow them to spend more time with their loved ones. Additionally it will save us time and help us predict our inventory better.

There is nothing better for us than to make a customer´s life easier....and BOLD has done it for us.

It Really Works Vitamins

Absolutely phenomenal service! I was able to ask lots of questions and have as much help as I needed to install it, the whole team were helpful at every step!

To make life lots easier a team member can actually telephone you and take you through the installation, making it so easy!

This has been the best app I've ever installed! FAB FAB FAB! :))

Rxbar32

Installation was easily and Bold took care of the setup for us. Definitely has all of the capabilities we were looking for and more!

Twelve Walls

Just got the app installed and really happy with how easy it was to setup.
I'm not a programmer but can get by with code - unfortunately couldn't do it all by myself, but wasn't an issue at all as Graeme from Bold was amazing in setting it up - even going the extra mile to "adapt" to my current theme.
Will be looking to customize more and feel confident I can trust Bold due to the confidence Graeme built in the installation process.

Treatshappen

Five star reviews are given out way to often, but I genuinely
*Amazing service from Kevin and Graeme. I'd hire these guys away from Bold in a second.
*The product works well, which is a basic thing but the most important
*It intergrates flawlessly with my store and theme

Well worth the money to do subscriptions.

Blissfullight

I love this app. It does exactly what you need it to do. It looks great and is very intuitive and easy to tweak to your requirements. Graeme, one of the Bold Support Wizards, not only took care of the instillation for us, but also took time to answer any questions in a way that even I could understand. The app and customer care really is second to non. I highly recommend this app and Bold in general.

New Vision Nutritio

Graeme is the best! Took only a few hours to get this installed. Set it up perfectly. Would recommend this to anyone who needs to set up subscription payments!

Fuel Forfire

Bold Apps customer service is great! I've called and emailed a couple times with small questions that are unique to our website and product and they were handled in a timely manner and with utmost professionalism.

RadianceSkinCare

Super Cool App. Max Max Max....You Give Great Customer Service!! Seriously. All you have to do is email Max and he's on it. So awesome. Now my recurring app works with my theme and it looks cool too. Thank you Max at Bold Apps. I really appreciate your taking the time, making it happen and helping me with this. It means a great deal to me as a business owner and makes me feel like I'm not totally lost in this technical wonderland that is "apps" that I don't understand. Nicole, Radiance SkinCare