Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Costa Brazil

Very amazing app! Thank you to Simran from customer support for listening to all issues and offering me great ideas. Highly recommend this app and thank you again Simran.

Luxe Luk

The customer support here is outstanding, spoke with Mayank today. Amazing person to talk too. He addressed my all concerns by giving me immediate solution to it. In the past spoke to Harpreet & Laurel, both of them were very friendly with prompt solutions. In entirety everyone is awesome and helpful in this company. Thank you Bold Support!

Homestead Coffee Roasters

Carter, Samantha, and Melody were all great helping me with various questions today. Fast, smart, friendly and helpful live chat. Thank you.

Black Circle Coffee

The customer support here is outstanding, spoke with Daniel today and he was awesome. The apps are brilliant and the live chat is amazing top rated app for sure!!!! Start using them immediately 5*

Brave

Carter, on the bold help team is great. Thank you carter for all the help! Appreciate the speedy responses.

Face Mask of the Month

Kelsey in Customer Service was a pleasure to work with! She was friendly and efficient and helped us solve a concern easily! Thank you!

Porch Pots Direct

Priyanka is great! The customer service has been great. Very quick to respond and very helpful. Thank you for your help!

DeepMarine Collagen

Both Carter and Priyanka have helped me navigate the site and easily solved my problems when I had technical questions. Really great and efficient customer service.

LoLo Body Care

Aryan S. was extremely helpful. Customer Service is perfect and the app is sweet. I recommend this one.

tailwagco

Naman was great, clear and quick! Solved my problem in under 10 mins! Great service! Thanks again Naman!