Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Daily Nutrition

Another home run app from the team at Bold Apps.
I've really enjoyed every app I have installed with them. They have been super helpful with any questions I ever have.
Recurring Orders app integrates really well with my store and I'm excited about the potential with this app. For sure a must download if you can offer recurring orders on your store.

Thank You Guys!

GreenCat Pet Food Company

Max was the "Wizard" who installed the app for me and he completed this task in less than the 2 business days that was quoted. I was very happy that this service was offered, as I am not a coder. It really helped get the app going on my website. When I needed something tweaked, another representative completed the task less than two hours after I sent the request email. So far, I am happy with my experience with this app.

My one complaint is specific to my store's theme. I am not happy with how the login information appears in my header, and according to the second representative I spoke to, this cannot be changed without altering the coding of the theme. So - it is nothing against the actual app. Just be warned that the final appearance in your store may not be similar to the example coffee website that Bold uses to showcase this app.

BloomThis

App has great functionality and the support team is very helpful. Unfortunately, Stripe is not supported in Malaysia yet and recurring functions are limited for PayPal.

Who Made Your Pants?

Still some tweaking to do but its looking good so far. Very helpful set up from the Bolapps team. Videos are very clear. Just got to get our customers to fall in love now! We're still in Beta but it's definitely worth a trial if this is something you think might be useful to you.

Crazy Critters

Bold’s Saves Lives!

Crazy Critters specializes in Sugar Gliders & Hedgehogs (sweet and cuddly as well as prickly exotic pets that we have worked with for many years) and being a licensed USDA professional dealer we spend a lot of time with our customers teaching about the importance of food / diet choices and how this impacts their pets long term health. Time and time again we have seen exotic animals get sick and die from substandard "box store" foods and it always makes us so very sad so we started marketing the only high end food available that actually meets these exotic pets needs. But the problem was your average pet parent gets busy and often forgets that they need to order more "Wild Glider" exotic foods until it's to late! Then they call us frantic for answers about what to do or even worse they substitute one of those poor quality "box store" foods or let their little babies go without! We wanted to find an application that could help us help our customers and their pets by making the ordering process simple, fast, and easy! After looking for sometime we picked Bold's auto Recurring Ordering app and our customers love it because now they no longer have to worry or stress about getting food that their exotic pets need and love as now it comes every month like clockwork. We may never know for sure how many exotic pets have been saved by Bold’s app but we are sure it has helped make life more enjoyable and stress free for our customers while improving our financial bottom line. THANKS

Herbal Tea Direct

Really poor worst experience. Staff initially took 3 or 4 weeks back and forth as they would not test anything then the founder contacted me and they offered to assist again. Another 4 weeks on and still not functioning and customers complaining. Now they will not reply and assist in removing the app and changes they have made. The app is full of bugs and does not work with Mobilia Theme. This is a real shame because the concept of the app is good, sadly too many bugs at this stage.

reputation.global

A very easy app to configure and use.
If you are looking for a simple to use but flexible solution to your recurrent billing needs - this is your app.

Craveyon Wines

Very good technology. Great development. Support is great and they really care.

A mission critical app for us! Love it. The new reporting features are a great start.

****
Had a major issue (something I did) and Corey was right there to help!

TurboPUP

Here's my experience: I am a new company just starting up with Shopify and looking for the best apps to please my customers. I read the features for this app and was really excited. After everything was installed I had multiple issues/glitches. I was ok with this as it's in Beta.

Here's what I wasn't ok with, multiple customers on my side were having issues with the service. When I passed up the issues, I wasn't getting a response. I threatened a bad review after 7 days of no response and suddenly had 3 different people responding.

As a new retailer, it's important for me to provide superior customer service to my awesome customers. The apps I choose have to have a strong customer service and support team as well, to make sure that I can get back to my customers and resolve issues. It wasn't my experience with this app.

I removed this app and went with someone else before my subscription service gets too big. The new company has amazing customer service and I've spent a total of 1 hour on the phone with them while they integrated my system 12 hours after moving to the app.

I'm very reluctant to write bad reviews, but I think it's important that I share my experience because I wish I had read all the reviews (I didn't read the bad ones) or I would have made a more educated choice.

Plasma Nutrition

Excellent app, Bold installed it for me and has been working great, Support was quick to solve any issues i had. My automatic re- orders has gone off flawless. Thanks Bold