Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Q5combat

Great idea, poor execution and support.

I've run into support issues with Bold Apps in the past. They are super aggressive with soliciting reviews so you end up with a skewed feedback when looking at their apps, which is why I'm taking the time to leave an honest review.

I had a customer contact me about a problem with the app. I had him give me all the specifics and he even took screenshots of the errors, which I submitted along with my ticket to Bold a couple of days ago.

In the meantime I lost a $200+ monthly subscription since the customer can't complete the order, and I haven't' heard a peep beyond the automated we'll get back to you email.

The app itself seems ok if they can get it working, but the support is not up to par. I have however, gotten at least 4 or 5 emails offering to get free or discounted apps in exchange for leaving a review. I don't think this was what they had in mind.

Javesca

Great app, easy to use functionality and very user friendly. Great appearance on website as well. Makes accepting subscription orders seamless when checking out!

Qrshopping

I can't believe it is free! I guess that's just another great reason to be with Shopify. Oops, but I'm writing on behalf of my partner and I who have been lucky enough to find a totally 100% (really) FREE Automated Recorriing Payments, and Recurring DONATIONS and Recurring Advertising APP from Bold. We were researching and looking for almost three years and here we are with Bold Commerce and their whole slew of FREE Products (atleast for Shopify Web-Shop Clients) but I am very certain that anyone can get the 90 DAY FREE TRIALS they offer for all of their apps! Thanks Shopify and Thanks Bold Commerce!

Multatuli Coffee Merchants

The purchase, install and functionality have all been seamless and have quickly contributed significantly to our yearly sales. To date, over half of our online customers have chosen to sign up for a recurring order subscription. Their desire to improve and expand the services offered within the app and frequent emails reaching out for feedback indicate their willingness to please and increase value for subscribers.

5 Oclock Club

Everything seems to be working perfectly so far. The set up was hassle free, would definitely recommend to anyone who would like a subscription payment app.

Spongelle

Great app! Thanks Brenden for setting it up for me!

Felix Paydirts Gourmet Gold

Yes, I would definitely recommend Recurring Orders. The app is great, easy to use, and the customer service is top notch! Brenden has been more than helpful with everything and quick as well! This kind of service is rare these days so thank you!

Oh Pesto

The app is great! Well planned and executed...very user friendly with lots of functionality. My biggest concern was the ability for my customers to be able to log in to my page and control their subscription and this app allows this. It also looks great (I hate the Amazon radio button used on other apps).

Big thanks to Kevin for his technical help and Brenden for getting me started! High five!

Had some minor requests and Corey did a great job getting the changes taken care of. Great company from my experience so far.

Msdesigns

Bold you have done it AGAIN! Thank you for building this incredible app. The support team is lightning fast. Do yourself a favor and have them install the app so you can focus on selling.
Thanks Graeme,You rock.

Garett
www.MarionSmithDesigns.com

Thewinegallery

Easy set up and great service from the Bold Team.