Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Cram Boxes

Great app with great service. Blake is awesome!

Local Roasts

Excellent customer service, I've been pleased by how prompt they are in answering my questions. If I haven't heard from one customer service rep I've been chatting with for a while (who was apparently on vacation at the time), I can ping the "support@" for an immediate reply back by another customer service rep for help.

Only 4 stars and not 5 because no Mailchimp integration yet, which is important to me.

Sond 4

This App is easy to setup and works well. The service provided from Kevin has also been very good!

I can highly recommend to anyone looking to take recurring payments.

Fuelit

We're a subscription box company for sports nutrition products, and we need the ability to sell subscriptions in order for our business to work. Recurring Orders therefore forms the very core of our online presence.

We initially had some issues with setup, but the guys at Bold are very helpful, and we're now happy customers!

Gudibag

Bold staff, Brenden, installed the app for us beautifully! Love it! Thank you Brenden.

Noniades

i sell my poems printed over differents support. I launched the store las 23th of may and just begin now. Im started up business, And i have to learn a lot of things about on line marketing.

Always i have a dubt you explain me really faster my questions

Goodies Delivery

Hey guys,
thanks for the formidable support, especially to Marty, who implemented the liquid for my shop page.

Dress Me Fab

Thanks to Brenden, I'm now up and running.
I can't wait for my customers to start using this app! I've been looking for something like this for a while.
Brenden was very helpful and so was Kevin as well.
Thanks guys!

Aroma Maya

Awesome app! Love it and it works great!

Bohoblu

This installation is a work in progress. I will continue to update as we move forward.

Installation was a breeze. Kevin was super supportive and eager/willing to help. That is why they get a star. They had 5 stars until our launch.

Once we launched and people wanted to make changes to their accounts, that's when they lost 4 stars. They would have lost 5 if Shopify would have allowed it. There seems to be no sense of urgency to help us help our customers and that is a shame. The issues are that customers either 1) can't log in and are told there is no account with their email address or 2) they can get in but it says they have no active subscription to cancel or change. Both are super basic features that we were told this app had. If the team made me feel that they cared and were working hard to help get it fixed, I would feel a little better. Unfortunately, the jury is still out.
....................................
UPDATE: After finally getting in touch with someone (in a matter of hours once I, the owner, got involved) we were able to work together to figure out that if a customer does not set up an account when they make the purchase, they cannot manage their account (sounds obvious now but in the order process, you don't realize that you are not setting up an account). In lieu of forcing registration and potentially losing sales, we will send out an email reminding customers to sign up on our site using the same email address they did for their subscription and then the management portion is super easy and self explanatory. If anyone else is doing this a different way with success, please let me know.

Speed bumps hurt but the goal is that you get past them and learn from them. I can say that once the right people heard my concerns, they were right on it - even one person from vacation and one from home.