Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Preventa

I can't express how happy I am with app! Kevin helped me so much in setting up my website to fully utilize this service. I am so happy to offer the subscribe and save option now, and I just had my first sale with it! The continued help from Kevin has been a lifesaver for sure. AMAZING experience, well worth the monthly fee. Thanks!

Antzara

Great app! My customers are loving the ease of use and friendly interface. I find extremely valuable to have recurrent sales and predictability. On top of all, great Support from the Bold Apps team to make sure everything works properly.

7ya Life

So easy...so customizable...with ability to easily replicate an "Amazon-like" experience that customers understand off the bat.
Our business doesn't have the standard "cookie cutter" catalogue -- most of the other recurring apps for Shopify wouldn't meet our needs.
But I talked with Kevin at Bold and he explained how they could meet our needs....and when I hit trouble with the installation (I'm IT-clueless), Sarika from Bold came in and got it all sorted in an unbelievably quick period of time. Seriously happy!

Dubi Deli

Love this App! We sell insect food for reptiles (e.g. dubia roaches) and instead of our customers having to continually log into our site to make the purchase, they can now have their pets food delivered to them like clock work. Makes it so much easier for our customers. Thank you for creating the valuable app. You are making pets happy!

Lumivitamin

Great app
www.lumivitamin.com

Smart Cookie Treats

We love this app and would definitely recommend it. Recurring orders help with forecasting and it's a great way to create an instantaneous loyal customer! Great customer service from Kevin. Highly recommended.

Shiny Happy World

I looked for (and tried!) so many apps to make my club subscriptions work and Recurring Orders is by far the best one I've found! It works really smoothly, is easy for customers to make changes and updates themselves, and integrates well with the rest of my website and shop. The only feature I wanted that they didn't have was calendar billing - and they just added that! This app is now perfect.

Strava Craft Coffee

We needed a robust, reliable platform for managing our specialty coffee subscription service and BoldApps Recurring Orders delivered. Integration with Shopify is excellent. Customer support is professional and responsive. We can't wait to launch this new service for our customers!

Lime Crop

Great plugin and awesome customer support, i am loving everything so far!

Real Detergent

Absolutely the best app we've tried for subscription orders. Easy interface, smooth & seamless integration, just wonderful all around.