Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Hipsterbarista

This App has lots of cool features and thanks to Simran in Support I had a great support experience once we managed to line up the timezones.

The Sweet Emperor

Great app, easy to navigate and amend things when needed. Really helpful chat service - Priyanka was very helpful when chatting online

olü smile co.

Naman helped a lot with our subscriptions and figuring everything out. Bold has a lot of great features and has helped us a lot!

Bear's Bites

I am far from a tech person but every time I have a problem figuring something out customer service is right there. Tonight Naman was amazing. Took seconds to figure out what I needed, walked me right through the steps and solved my problem. Thank you so much Naman

Kascading Light

I am only about a month into using the app which marks the start of new second payments hitting and Aryan has been SUPER helpful and patient with me to help me fully understand how things work!

HiQi

Bold's customer support is great! Naman sorted out all my questions quickly, and was exceedingly patient.

Beautiful Disaster Clothing

Naman was so helpful! He walked me though everything and made the process so quick and easy! Thank you Naman!!

Real Ketones

Full disclosure, Bold Customer Service used to be basically non-existent. As of late, their representatives have been beyond excellent- you can tell they've really stepped it up. I had Simran this time around and he didn't disappoint! Thanks for the help!

DAVOCADOGUY

Carter was super helpful is clarifying some points with subscription app! amazing first two days using it.

Akt London

Great app. A few teething issues, but the team are super helpful. I had fantastic help from Carter and Simran who helped me customise the widget on the store. A few extra features would be great, like easy customisation of the checkout page and allowing mixed cart discounts. But I'm sure these will come.