Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Niki's US

Raphael and the team were extremely helpful and went the extra mile to get Bold subscriptions up and running across a couple of my sites... can't recommend enough, great work guys! Thanks

HudsonValleyFisheries

Priyanka rocks! Good app, better than the others in terms of comprehensive customizations. Shipping dates, etc... need to be a little creative for multiple ship days, etc.. but it's all possible. Bold gets the job done.

Small Business Expo

i have been given excellent onboarding service. Abhishek answered all of my questions, and was very patient as I walked through each step. he made sure i understood what was going on at each step. The client service was prompt and very helpful!

Coffee Hound

Great and responsive customer service. Been using this app for a while now and have only had a few hiccups that were fixed quickly.

Halftime Razors

Thanking Daniel and his team for their quick and helpful response! Bold Subscription responded back promptly.

Honey Shea Studios

Ankur & Priyanka thank you for all your help today resolving an issue I had with Bold Subscription. I appreciate all your help getting that refund to me and providing a telephone number to call in the future when needed.

Diamond Oral Care

Priyanka assisted me with finding language settings to clarify the buying experience for our customers. She was very helpful! Thank you Priyanka! Additional help from Clifford today provided a step by step solution to additional questions - saving me the need to contact BOLD. Great CHAT support from both agents.

Yee Yee Apparel

Their live chat is super helpful. They respond quickly and have handled all our concerns. Carter in particular was very helpful and patient.

OKEANEA

Good customer service. Always responsive and so far so good. The dashboard is also intuitive and not too difficult to use.

Cottonwood Coffee

Carter quickly and efficiently walked me through some very basic steps that I was struggling with.