Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Fellows Essential Gentleman

Top Service installed within 1 day, even went to the lengths of matching the style to my store too! Marie-Claude may you win your office competition! You deserve it!

Renucell

They take car of the installation of the liquid code! Marty is great.

Rabbit Hole Hay

Bold has done it again. This app is great. Easy to use. All the features we needed and great, great customer support. They are on it!

Mommy Market

I've had two experiences with your support team - both equally timely and efficient. One of the products we KNOW moms use everyday are diapers and wipes. We wanted to provide a diaper and wipes auto shipment product and make it available to our Mommy Market Members. This is a recurring product - hence the need for Bold Apps Recurring Orders App. Initially I attempted to install the App myself. I got to a certain point and no longer felt comfortable. I then took advantage of the Bold Apps offer to install the application for me. Thank you for that! The support team quickly installed the app for me and even styled it to match our site as best they could. This product has over 100 variables. After some testing, I was not able to get the product to work correctly and pull in the product price information for the variable that the user chose. After reaching out to the Bold Apps support team, I received timely communication and they fixed the issue for me - even with so many different variables.

I've been in business for 12 years now and customer service is very important to me. It is not often I find an organization that provides the level of service that I offer and expect. Bold Apps has definitely delivered in this area!

Iblends

Fantastic App!!! Highly recommend to those wanting to easily integrate recurring orders. Powerful, flexible features and few limitations. Five Stars! Thank you!

Molly Hayward

Very impressed with both the functionality of this app and the extraordinary customer service. We had an informative initial call with Kevin when we installed the app, and whenever I've had questions he's incredibly responsive and helpful. Can't recommend this app more. Do you yourself the favor.

Hardys Ice Cream

Very helpful, friendly team, so excited about trying the app.. Just need to wait a bit till they install the app on my website :)

Cram Boxes

Great app with great service. Blake is awesome!

Gudibag

Bold staff, Brenden, installed the app for us beautifully! Love it! Thank you Brenden.

Noniades

i sell my poems printed over differents support. I launched the store las 23th of may and just begin now. Im started up business, And i have to learn a lot of things about on line marketing.

Always i have a dubt you explain me really faster my questions