Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

soccus.en

I can't recommend highly enough both this amazing app and the guys at Bold. They're truly amazing. I've been lucky enough to have their immediate help to solve any issue I was finding along the way, working side by side for as long as I needed. Now the app is up an running and looking very good indeed! Oh, and the app couldn't be more user-friendly. TOP!

Cigar Reserve Cedar Spills

First, I don't know where to start. The ease and automatic nature of the reoccurring order app is borderline ridiculous for a novice like me. Second, this app has literally been 100% successful in capturing EVERY order from customers who put into their checkout. The best part, is each order is not a one and done order, the customer is now reordering each month until whenever! Our monthly income is growing and becoming more consistent.

The support team had received almost daily calls for the first week of questions and "if they could do that" type stuff. Every time they were very courteous, polite, friendly and solved all my thoughts. They even went above and beyond to code in something that had even been done yet. But, listened to my suggestion, tried many times and finally made it happen! Just to make me a happy customer.

Juicerville, USA

Sorry to say that we are very unimpressed here. Developers say that we can't use the app because we have some unusual third-party shipping solution. Eh what? If using UPS, USPS and Fedex shipping rate calculators is unusual, then I guess we can exclude a big chunk of shopify stores from this app right away. Combine that with the inability to go through checkout with a discount, which is also very standard.

We spent a lot of time integrating this app only to find out that simple checkout stuff does not work. The reply from Kevin at support was in essence that there's nothing to do about it. Boldapps put out a lot of great apps and we use several of them, but this one was pushed out too soon.

Think twice about this app unless perhaps you enter shipping rates manually or have flat shipping rates for your products.

Daily Nutrition

Another home run app from the team at Bold Apps.
I've really enjoyed every app I have installed with them. They have been super helpful with any questions I ever have.
Recurring Orders app integrates really well with my store and I'm excited about the potential with this app. For sure a must download if you can offer recurring orders on your store.

Thank You Guys!

GreenCat Pet Food Company

Max was the "Wizard" who installed the app for me and he completed this task in less than the 2 business days that was quoted. I was very happy that this service was offered, as I am not a coder. It really helped get the app going on my website. When I needed something tweaked, another representative completed the task less than two hours after I sent the request email. So far, I am happy with my experience with this app.

My one complaint is specific to my store's theme. I am not happy with how the login information appears in my header, and according to the second representative I spoke to, this cannot be changed without altering the coding of the theme. So - it is nothing against the actual app. Just be warned that the final appearance in your store may not be similar to the example coffee website that Bold uses to showcase this app.

BloomThis

App has great functionality and the support team is very helpful. Unfortunately, Stripe is not supported in Malaysia yet and recurring functions are limited for PayPal.

Who Made Your Pants?

Still some tweaking to do but its looking good so far. Very helpful set up from the Bolapps team. Videos are very clear. Just got to get our customers to fall in love now! We're still in Beta but it's definitely worth a trial if this is something you think might be useful to you.

Crazy Critters

Bold’s Saves Lives!

Crazy Critters specializes in Sugar Gliders & Hedgehogs (sweet and cuddly as well as prickly exotic pets that we have worked with for many years) and being a licensed USDA professional dealer we spend a lot of time with our customers teaching about the importance of food / diet choices and how this impacts their pets long term health. Time and time again we have seen exotic animals get sick and die from substandard "box store" foods and it always makes us so very sad so we started marketing the only high end food available that actually meets these exotic pets needs. But the problem was your average pet parent gets busy and often forgets that they need to order more "Wild Glider" exotic foods until it's to late! Then they call us frantic for answers about what to do or even worse they substitute one of those poor quality "box store" foods or let their little babies go without! We wanted to find an application that could help us help our customers and their pets by making the ordering process simple, fast, and easy! After looking for sometime we picked Bold's auto Recurring Ordering app and our customers love it because now they no longer have to worry or stress about getting food that their exotic pets need and love as now it comes every month like clockwork. We may never know for sure how many exotic pets have been saved by Bold’s app but we are sure it has helped make life more enjoyable and stress free for our customers while improving our financial bottom line. THANKS

Herbal Tea Direct

Really poor worst experience. Staff initially took 3 or 4 weeks back and forth as they would not test anything then the founder contacted me and they offered to assist again. Another 4 weeks on and still not functioning and customers complaining. Now they will not reply and assist in removing the app and changes they have made. The app is full of bugs and does not work with Mobilia Theme. This is a real shame because the concept of the app is good, sadly too many bugs at this stage.

reputation.global

A very easy app to configure and use.
If you are looking for a simple to use but flexible solution to your recurrent billing needs - this is your app.