Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Campus Magazines

Bold subscription app works very well for my subscription based company.

Fresh Spot

Brenden was really helpful! I love the app. So many choices. I love the video explanations, I can play and replay to set the app the way I want!

Watch A Month

very helpful, bold has been able to change any setting i need so far. great for subscriptions

Golden Genesis Uk

Where do I start.... This app is amazing so far! Brenden, Brad and David were a great help to me. The app is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It looks good on my website and the developers were able to code the app to suit my current theme! I was also having little glitches with the app and they didn't hesitate to help me with whatever I needed. I anticipate a long future with them if they keep this up. You won't regret getting this app!

Priscilla | Founder | www.goldengenesisboutique.co.uk

Travelling Tea Club

Great App! does exactly as it should! very customizable, and cool coupons codes!

Rave Canada

RAVE Coffee is a specialty coffee roaster and the ability for us to be able to offer subscriptions to our customers is a huge advantage over our competitors. We used to offer subscriptions and monitor these manually through a spreadsheet but the process was lengthy and prone to error. Having this system automated through the Shopify order system means that no customer can no longer be forgotten.

A better experience for the customer means they are more likely to purchase the product again and in return provide an increase in our revenues.

Whenever we have asked for a modification on how the app works and appears the support team have been able to address these concerns within 48 hours

Pawpack

UPDATE: These guys are the best! If you are looking for a subscription tool look no further! They have a rock solid team that's always there for anything you need and the app just works perfectly as well. They have been so helpful since we got started with them that I can't express my gratitude enough.

Kevin, Brad, Corey, and Victoria have been awesome to deal with. They are incredibly responsive and I've never had such hands on help from an app developer. Highly recommend this.

The Crafted Crate

Wow, Iv been looking at this app for a while but had no idea how much it would change the way we manage our subscriptions. These guys have thought of everything. Our store will never be the same again.

Chris | Founder | CraftedCrate.com

Ctbirds No

Brenden helped me setting up this app, and it worked great!

Bizzy Coffee

Love the app, customer service is OFF THE CHAIN excellent. Would definitely recommend.