Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Dapper And Done

I just had this app implemented in the last week, so I haven't had much experience with it - but it seems great so far. The customer service team has been awesome. Brendan did the liquid installation super quickly, and Victoria has been really helpful with her customer service as well!

Barrie House

This app is highly recommended. It's installed in two stores now and working beautifully for us. Bold support has been helpful in further refining our displays and subscription email notifications and they are always responsive.

Dynamisonline

Great app for recurring orders! I'm not very good with code or HTML editing so the free help to install the app on my store was a huge bonus and done within 24 hours. This is my second app from Bold and I will definitely be trialling more!

Tempus Beauty

Great app. Works as described and is reliable and effective. Bold Apps will quickly install the app for you and it is easy to set up subscriptions. 100% Recommended.

Lalu Wovens

We needed to customize the app quite a bit to work for our unique business model, and the team at Bold (Victoria, Brad, Randy) was super helpful in getting us set up. They are friendly, professional, and fast... I had a couple of calls with their support team and everything was sorted out. I looked at other options, but Recurring Orders was the only solution that was flexible enough for us and truly integrated with Shopify.

Wolf Peak

So I just received my first recurring order just a few days after having installed the app!

Brenden was brilliant and got everything working for me in lightning speed - literally told them there was no rush when I took their FREE install option and boom... done. I didn't even have time to drink my coffee in between.

The interface is great, so simple and easy to use and understand with great help popups if you get a bit confused.

Wish I had found you guys earlier... Already looking at your Order Management App and Loyalty one!

The Coffee Boxes

An excellent app, from the integration done so by their team, to the different billing options and recurring cart options. Ideal for any subscription business

Ricky And Larry Coffee Club

Love, LOVE, L.O.V.E. the Recurring Orders APP... If you don't have it, you NEED it. Or maybe you like LOSING MONEY every day! (BTW, Victoria, Brad and Corey rock support and tech help!!)

- Ricky and Larry (The Coffee Cousins)

Harrar Coffee Roastery

Thank you Brenden for your awesome job. It was easy to follow. I like this simple apps. I hope it works well. We're happy to find this app.

Thanks again Brenden for the simple instruction

Drankenxl

Awesome like all other Bold apps!