Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Harrar Coffee Roastery

Thank you Brenden for your awesome job. It was easy to follow. I like this simple apps. I hope it works well. We're happy to find this app.

Thanks again Brenden for the simple instruction

Drankenxl

Awesome like all other Bold apps!

Anacapa Coffee

Bold made it easy to install and configure this app to automatically start taking recurring orders. Overall pretty solid and no complaints so far.

Jcandymonthly

This app is amazing.......simply said. www.japancandymonthly.com would not be live without the aewsome support from the staff at BOLD. They even installed the liquid for free! Most apps would only give the option to do it yourself! I definitely recommend Recurring orders and Subscriptions. This app is amazing!

Iptvonline Ca

Great app... simple and functional... Support is responsive and I would loved to recommend to others...

There are tons of options and configuring the same is easy and simple. Good job guys.

Check my website for its example www.iptvonline.ca (check monthly subscriptions)

One of the best app from one of the best developers. Through this app I have increased my revenue by 25% and its a huge success. The best part is; it is user friendly and helps my customer to trust my store more now. I can put subscription on specific product and its way easy than other apps. It also gives a dashboard to understand how my subscription is helping me and users too get their own screen to manage their subscription. all in all, a great app.

Butter Angels

Bold is very hands on making the set up process simple. I would recommend using it.

Novawhite

App works as described. Support personnel helped to install the recurring orders app for free. This was greatly appreciated.

Thanks Bradley

Sunakku Bento

Bold's support team set up the Recurring Orders & Subscriptions App for me quickly and was very helpful to help me get started. The App have many features that I like and the user interface makes customizing your store fairly easy.

Iceberg Coffee

This was a solid app but it wasn't for me. Support was OK the first time, then it trailed off.

I would definitely recommend it.

Krill Heart

I liked this app a lot when I first began using it! It has a great interface and is fairly intuitive. It also has pretty solid customization options for creating a variety of subscription packages.

But a rather annoying issue came up recently- I had a customer call me for the first subscription order I ever received over the phone. Most customers usually order online. She really didn't feel like placing it on the site, so I was happy to help her place the order over the phone.

I went into the back-end of my Shopify site, as suggested by Shopify for placing phone orders (placing a high volume of orders through the front end of your site can cause it to be flagged, as all of those sales end up being tied to one IP address). After I placed, fulfilled, and shipped the order, I noticed it did not come up in the Bold Recurring Orders app. I chatted with them shortly after, only to find out that manually entering orders into the back-end of Shopify does not communicate with their application. Mind you, the product I sold was a pure subscription-only product. This was something I was certainly not expecting, and made me lose some confidence in the app.

Long story short, I ended up being left out to dry and was only able to charge my customer's card one time for one month of a recurring subscription she was very excited to receive. There is no remedy for orders placed this way through this Bold app- and it made my company look bad in my opinion. It's quite an embarrassing phone call to make. Luckily, I just started running AdWords campaigns around my subscription offer- or else this issue could have scaled massively.

I hope someone reads this and is able to avoid the annoying situation I am currently dealing with! I might switch apps, depending on the quantity of phone orders I get for my krill oil subscription going forward. If you don't plan on getting phone orders, this app should work quite well for your store!

Good luck :)