Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Advancedathletics

Fantastic support - went above and beyond to help with our site's customizations!

Buycheapcheeks

So far so great! As soon as I figure out what I'm doing incorrectly, I'll be happier. Your team is being very helpful in assisting me. I'm grateful for their patience and understanding. I'm afraid to move over my subscribers from another platform because I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet. We're getting there. Thanks for reaching out.

Zemo Cigs

This app is the perfect solution to our e-cig cartridge AutoShip program. The app was installed promptly by Brenden the same day we ordered it! Had a little issue with the ajax shopping cart at first, but their support team (Josh & Victoria) quickly fixed it for us. We're very happy with this app so far.

Allmydibs

I love this app and their support team. Very helpful for any issue..

Wholesomenutritionals

Really love this app for our website! Simple to use setup and very customizable. Also, great for our website, which is able to offer subscription offers. 5 Stars

-Daniel

My Animal My Pet My Friend

We having been using Recurring orders for sometime on our web site www.myanimal.co.uk to manage our dog food orders. It has made our life so easy in sorting out our subscription based ordering systems. Also offer great support. Loving all the new improvements. well done. www.myanimal.co.uk

Funsational Finds

I love this app! Setup was easy - Bold staff set us up quickly. The app makes it easy to sell and manage subscriptions. Once a customer purchases a subscription, they can manage their subscription with ease - changing payment options, ship dates, and more, leaving you more time to work on your business. We have been using this app for over 7 months now and love it. It is an integrated part of our business and has added a nice boost to our sales every month.

Houston Brown

Absolutely amazing App works perfectly and the customer service is fantastic.

Golfergrips Com

Excellent Addition to our store! Easy to use and Integrate.

Running Fit Box

Absolutely, Ron was quick to respond and assist with the set up of the app on my website.
I really appreciated his assistance.
Great work!