Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Troopster

My store provides military care packages to deployed military members and this app was one of the best choices I've made. This app allows the friends and family of service members to schedule care packages so that their Troop never has to be without. I can't thank you all enough. The service is a great option and the support is wonderful. Any time I have had questions they have been quick to help me. I greatly appreciate this app and the support team.

To add to this, I've changed my theme several times and the support team is always so great to reinstall for me. Most recently Anton not only installed this great app, but he also tried to make it flow better with my store theme which I really appreciate. I recommend this app and the customer support behind it. Thank you.

Luxbeautyclub

I switched from ReCharge and the old code was conflicting with BOLD but they were nice enough to delete it and fix for me! Awesome team

Endurance Products Company

Kevin is great quick to answer questions an very helpful. I use train tech support with Apple and I can spoke a gem when I interact with one. Keep up the good work.

Fit Face

Very robust app that allowed us to easily set up single-time purchases and subscriptions along with ways to encourage the different options to customers. Support was quick and willing to help with anything we needed.

Hot4hire

Finally! Ben is my hero. After days of confusion and frustration! I was ready to give up and uninstall Bold Apps.

Ben! Saved the day and may gain many other products businesses. This is a great starting point for me to get started and looking forward to utility and explore many other Bold apps.

I am very happy and satisfied with Ben customer services. GREAT JOB!

Christopher Ceraso
Hot4hire, LLC
(844) 411.HIRE (4473)
chris@hot4hire.com
www.hot4hire.com
http://shop.hot4hire.com - You shop. We Donate.

Coffeecrave

CoffeeCrave is loving this app.

Oshun White

Excellent app for subscriptions.

Cher4life

Great Product and easily to get more loyal customers

Dialed

I'm looking forward to leveraging this app with our new notebook wallet so consumers can subscribe to get their monthly notebook refills every 6 months. The Bold Apps team was incredibly fast to get the app installed - Ron is a rock star!

Perlacoco

Brenden was awesome in helping us install the app. Shouting out to him as a huge thank you. The app is amazing and we love it