Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Pure Bean Roasters

Very helpful! Setting up is easy to use and service is great! Love adding subscriptions.

Pyradyne

Are you kidding? Perfect! Just what we were looking for! Keep up the good work.

Pool Store Canada

Great App, looking forward to many recurring customers Excellent work guys

B Natural Snacks

Awesome app. Brad in support was most helpful and knowledgeable. Please working with this team.
B-Natural Snacks

Bullet Box

We just got started with Bold Apps and their Subscription model - its great! Customer support has been awesome. Looking forward to many subscriptions from here on out!

Infit Hq

Awesome app!!! Navigating through it is SO easy, and the support staff is very helpful! They give you a guide for EVERYTHING on the site. I'm very new to writing code (dropped out of my coding class because I didn't understand it) but the step by step guide made it simple even for me to add the code necessary to integrate the app with Shopify! Pop ups come up on every new screen to let me know exactly what to do. I love this app!!!

Beastro

Think about it twice before using this app. Horrendous support! No support staff available on weekends so if something goes wrong with their system (which is very glitchy to begin with) too bad for the customer. Their system failed this past weekend so no recurring orders were processed. I was unable to reach anybody until the following Monday, missing on a very large chunk of revenue. They fail to understand that companies depend on their product and do not take responsibility for the performance of their software.

Biltong Dev

Great app simple and easy to use.. thanks guys

Reedclub

Corey and the rest of the team at Bold Apps provide superior customer service! I have installed their Recurring Orders app and couldn't be happier with the end product. Anything you need, they will take great care of you. Corey was fast to respond and handled my support questions/requests very quickly. Do not hesitate to install this app and if you're looking for great support, contact Corey!

Strike Force Beverage

Absolutely awesome product. Easy to use and very effective.

Thanks