Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Hardys Ice Cream

Very helpful, friendly team, so excited about trying the app.. Just need to wait a bit till they install the app on my website :)

The Organic Coffee Club

You guys have a really nice app with lots of options that make it easy for the shop owner and their customers. I really appreciate the help and support from your customer support team. Especially Kevin and Matthew who have helped with some of the questions that I have had about the app. Thanks again for the app. Great Customer Service had a wonderful experience working with Priyanka and fixing a product issue.

Cram Boxes

Great app with great service. Blake is awesome!

Gudibag

Bold staff, Brenden, installed the app for us beautifully! Love it! Thank you Brenden.

Noniades

i sell my poems printed over differents support. I launched the store las 23th of may and just begin now. Im started up business, And i have to learn a lot of things about on line marketing.

Always i have a dubt you explain me really faster my questions

Goodies Delivery

Hey guys,
thanks for the formidable support, especially to Marty, who implemented the liquid for my shop page.

Dress Me Fab

Thanks to Brenden, I'm now up and running.
I can't wait for my customers to start using this app! I've been looking for something like this for a while.
Brenden was very helpful and so was Kevin as well.
Thanks guys!

Aroma Maya

Awesome app! Love it and it works great!

Beardfriendly

Graeme from Bold Apps is the JAM!! White Glove treatment in getting the Recurring Orders app integrated into my store!

Outcast Garage

So far so good! Works really well and easy to set up! Does what its suppose to do and updates almost instantly to products on the site! Although I love it there are some features I would like to add but I will keep this review positive as they have done everything they promised! We got a quick and easy install of the Liquid on the Product Page thanks to Graeme! We really appreciate your help here at Outcast Garage! We use a lot of Bold Apps and love them all!!! We definitely recommend that you use this if you have products on a subscription basis. We use this for our VIP Memberships and soon we will convert all the customers to this to create residual income off of these memberships!

Thank you again!