Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Marriage Supply

We have been so happy with Recurring Orders. Sometimes we barely feel like we can keep up with all the new features, we just added the new gift feature.

We love the stats and dashboards, it gives us a great look for how we are doing and is really exciting to see how many subscriptions we will have in the next 7 days and next 30 and 365.

Thanks so much!

Dollar Tape Club

Really great app and support. Had some issues at first and wish it better integrated with shopify data and conversion tracking. But I could not be happier.

Hockey players? Stay taped with DollarTapeClub.com

Tank Of The Month Club

Going through the set-up so far with support and they are awesome! The app is easy to use, and very versatile. I've needed a few tweaks here or there and the support staff has been more than willing to help out free of charge!

tankofthemonthclub.com

Thanks guys,
Nathan

Scrolls By Sam Store

This app is able to manage a large number of subscription variations as well as other forms of purchase such as one-time gifts.
Great support team and scheduled improvements make the app more robust.

This app offers enough flexibility for online store newbies to use it now and support their store growth with more features and take it to the next level.

I am glad you guys created this app!

Thanks so much!

Is OMG Super Cool an acceptable answer? :)

Rfreeds

Nice flexible app with easy-to-use interface. It was simple enough to install and we're expecting thousands in recurring revenue!

Hair Factory Shop

the fastest installation I've ever seen!

Premierh2o

We had chosen ReCharge over Recurring Apps because at the time they did not offer PayPal and we were already using PayPal. ReCharge like Recurring Apps did not bring over any information from Braintree such as Authorization Codes, Gateway information etc. This was causing us large amounts of manual data and we are about to do an account conversion.

Unlike ReCharge they offered to do some customization to get this information for us. Even with programming cost it is much needed and essentially a requirement of our Finance Department. Since Aug we have already gained 500 Subscribers and hoped to continue this growth with Recurring Orders.

Well, we have been on Recurring Orders since Nov 1 and have already gained 225 subscription customers! The conversion went great and Kevin was a great asset. He worked with us through the entire process and set up the front end for us as well. I can't say enough about how much they helped.

I definitely recommend them. We use many Bold Apps and will continue to.

Tristas Kitchen

Just started using it, and it looks great. It was setup within 2 days and looks fantastic, and it certainly brings in new business

Beard Brothers Club

Thank you to Brenden for installing the liquid code for my recurring orders app. I thought I did it right but I guess not. Couldn't have done it without ya. Thanks Brenden.

Nate
Beard Brothers Club

Unlimited Notions

Recurring Orders from Bold Apps opens up new opportunities for e-commerce. It's easy to use, gives some great insights with their data. Definitely worth trying out if you offer any type of product that the customer might repurchase.