Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Musclecake

I've been very impressed so far with Recurring Orders.
The most impressive element for me has been the level and quality of customer support. I've asked a lot of questions and every time they've been answered quickly and have given me a solution. They really do care about their customers.

What's also great is that Bold Aps are continuing to update and improve the app with many new features. Looking forward to trying them.

Would highly recommend and recurring subscription solution!

A One And Only

The recurring orders is a way for us to help our customers build a consistent certified organic and natural skin and hair care routine. We also offer certified dog care shampoo, conditioner, and flea, fly, & tick repellent and having subscriptions keep the pet owners supplied with our quality organic products. Check out how the app works on our website and get yourself on our subscription list for Pacific Northwest made, certified organic, and all natural skin and hair care products. Get started on caring for yourself without the worry of ordering more products let our auto subscription take care of that for you.

Barberfresh

A huge shout out goes to David! He handled and took care of all my questions and concerns with a quickness! BOLD even went the extra step and customized the look to match the feel of my theme. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Randys Attack System Wrestling

So far this is a complete piece of shit. I'd have given it 0 stars if I could've.

Teadrunk

Pretty good service
My only critique is that once an order is set in, you cant go back and change it.
I had a customer who wanted to pick up his subscription instead of having it shipped, but I was unable to go in and stop the shipping charge.

Aristeon Olive Oil

fantastic app and the staff are really helpful and got me setup in no time!

Connected360

I love this app! It's very easy to use and provides everything we would like for managing our subscription sales.

Irie Mon Box

Brenden was very helpful! This app is exactly what we have been looking for to be able to customize to the needs and requests of our customers as well as our own needs. Many of the details have already been addressed by BOLD and this app has moved our store on a very progressive path. Thank Brenden and Team BOLD!

Campus Magazines

Bold subscription app works very well for my subscription based company.

Fresh Spot

Brenden was really helpful! I love the app. So many choices. I love the video explanations, I can play and replay to set the app the way I want!