Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Dslabs 2

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC APP - SUPPORT IS TOP NOTCH - WINNER.

This generates revenue for our DS Laboratories high tech hair and skin care products.

The app is 100% headache free.

Thanks Bold team, always great speaking with you.

Cheers,
Geoff

Rivenrock Gardens

This is all I'd dreamed of and thought MUST be possible.
Mohammad at BOLD installed the liquid for us, and the app was easy to learn.
We had a couple of people to e-mail if we needed to, Mohammad was quick to answer e-mails and super competent and quick to do the liquid install.
It is super functional and gives a clean look to the pages too.
I like not having the subscription 'time out' every 30 months. Now they can be set indefinitely and I can still change the price to reflect changing shipping costs through the years. I like the fact that my customers can suspend their shipment at times, or they can change the timing of deliveries as their needs change through the year.
Yes, this app is worth the resources, for it is a greater resource.

Swinglife

So far this is offering everything I've looked for in a recurring app. I really love the incorporation of coupon codes within this app. It just all flows so perfectly together!

Lifeboatcoffee

This product has already produced a dozen or more subscribers and the initial trial period is not even finished! Easy to use and understand, I would recommend this to friends with a store!

Livehislove

Installed the app. Didn't have time to do the ground work for setting it up and Brenden got my website www.livehislove.org all set up and ready to go. Thanks!

49th Parallel

The technical support really goes above and beyond, thanks Alexa. You saved our bacon... err coffee.

Overtone Haircare

These guys are the bomb.com. Major props to Brad, who was our support tech. I seriously can't rave enough about how awesome they were at helping us get our app up and running - they even did most of the customizations for me. Every time I emailed them with a question, they were back to me within an hour or two.

Spooky Nation

Brenden killed the liquid install. If fact, I'm considering writing him in on my 2016 presidential ballot. Brenden, you the real MVP.

Prepoo For Hair

So far so good. There was a technical issue, but they fixed it and provided me with any extra free month.

Mysups

Quick easy chat help got to the bottom of my problem within a few minutes............
Thanks Chintan