Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Endurance Products Company

Kevin is great quick to answer questions an very helpful. I use train tech support with Apple and I can spoke a gem when I interact with one. Keep up the good work.

Fit Face

Very robust app that allowed us to easily set up single-time purchases and subscriptions along with ways to encourage the different options to customers. Support was quick and willing to help with anything we needed.

Hot4hire

Finally! Ben is my hero. After days of confusion and frustration! I was ready to give up and uninstall Bold Apps.

Ben! Saved the day and may gain many other products businesses. This is a great starting point for me to get started and looking forward to utility and explore many other Bold apps.

I am very happy and satisfied with Ben customer services. GREAT JOB!

Christopher Ceraso
Hot4hire, LLC
(844) 411.HIRE (4473)
chris@hot4hire.com
www.hot4hire.com
http://shop.hot4hire.com - You shop. We Donate.

Cloudstop

Only works with stripe and braintree, both of which done support my products. Cant use the app.

Coffeecrave

CoffeeCrave is loving this app.

Oshun White

Excellent app for subscriptions.

Cher4life

Great Product and easily to get more loyal customers

Dialed

I'm looking forward to leveraging this app with our new notebook wallet so consumers can subscribe to get their monthly notebook refills every 6 months. The Bold Apps team was incredibly fast to get the app installed - Ron is a rock star!

Perlacoco

Brenden was awesome in helping us install the app. Shouting out to him as a huge thank you. The app is amazing and we love it

Myliberty Life

Update - it is not possible to create a subscription on behalf of a customer. That's frustrating when you are trying to get a sale over the phone and then upsell with a subscription. Surely the big brains at Bold can figure out a back end solution. We are counting on you. We sell personal hygiene products that are needed regularly by our customers. As a result, the Recurring App meets all of our needs, and our customers with the easy selection of more regular home delivery orders. What a gift to our business! We are too new to assess the overall effect, but we are over-the-moon at being able to offer it - and with such ease. Setting up a new e-commerce business is not easy but the Recurring App lifts the load and let's us concentrate on other pressing matters.
Your team was responsive and patient - but the installation was so easy, there really wasn't much for us, or them, to do!