Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Twelve Walls

Just got the app installed and really happy with how easy it was to setup.
I'm not a programmer but can get by with code - unfortunately couldn't do it all by myself, but wasn't an issue at all as Graeme from Bold was amazing in setting it up - even going the extra mile to "adapt" to my current theme.
Will be looking to customize more and feel confident I can trust Bold due to the confidence Graeme built in the installation process.

Treatshappen

Five star reviews are given out way to often, but I genuinely
*Amazing service from Kevin and Graeme. I'd hire these guys away from Bold in a second.
*The product works well, which is a basic thing but the most important
*It intergrates flawlessly with my store and theme

Well worth the money to do subscriptions.

Blissfullight

I love this app. It does exactly what you need it to do. It looks great and is very intuitive and easy to tweak to your requirements. Graeme, one of the Bold Support Wizards, not only took care of the instillation for us, but also took time to answer any questions in a way that even I could understand. The app and customer care really is second to non. I highly recommend this app and Bold in general.

New Vision Nutritio

Graeme is the best! Took only a few hours to get this installed. Set it up perfectly. Would recommend this to anyone who needs to set up subscription payments!

Fuel Forfire

Bold Apps customer service is great! I've called and emailed a couple times with small questions that are unique to our website and product and they were handled in a timely manner and with utmost professionalism.

RadianceSkinCare

Super Cool App. Max Max Max....You Give Great Customer Service!! Seriously. All you have to do is email Max and he's on it. So awesome. Now my recurring app works with my theme and it looks cool too. Thank you Max at Bold Apps. I really appreciate your taking the time, making it happen and helping me with this. It means a great deal to me as a business owner and makes me feel like I'm not totally lost in this technical wonderland that is "apps" that I don't understand. Nicole, Radiance SkinCare

Rent a Data Logger

Although we're just getting started with the recurring order app, so far we've very pleased. The support provided by Kevin at Bold Apps has been outstanding and it makes a huge difference. Thank you!

Fresh Patch

We are very impressed! The bold team has gone above and beyond to help us get up and running with Recurring Orders. Thank you Kevin, Marty and Brenden for all your help.

Update: We have been using Recurring Orders for the past 6 months and it has been a blessing. A fantastic addition for any store that sells subscriptions.

Bailies Coffee

Great app, well supported by helpful staff quick to respond to queries (Kevin has been superb)

highly recommend it.

Gentleman's Hangar

Graeme completed my liquid installation and sent a link to a YouTube video to help me get set up...which I found very easy to do. I'm looking forward to using this App to build my business!