Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

MessyPlayKits

I use this to run my subscription orders, and it’s awesome. I’ve had it going for 3+ years now and love the flexibility it offers. It’s not perfect, but it’s pretty close. Also, their chat support is amazing. They’ve been able to tell me customize the app to fit my needs and are able to help with any issues I may have. They respond so quickly!

99.1 The Ranch

Naman from Bold Support provided fantastic support on Bold Subscriptions. Can't wait to start using it. He was quick and easy to work with. Bold apps and support Rock!

Gold Drop

Great app - and Vighnesh has been extremely helpful! Excellent customer service. It is also easy to install and very user-friendly.

'tis the box

We have been using this app for almost 6months now and it's been amazing! They have such good support service especially Daniel & Vighnesh, they helped a lot. Thank you so much! Totally worth it.

Ruddy Man Grooming Co.

This app rules. Super easy to use. I had some issue with my current live theme not showing proper coding, and Vighnesh had the team on it in moments, completely fixing my issue. Bold for the win!

Damsel Catalog

Priyanka did a great job answering all my questions about the different features and language settings in the app! I look forward to growing our business with this app!

Brew-To-You

Thanks for your help figuring out the right number of buffer days to use. I appreciate your help.
brew-to-you.com

Muddies.co

The customer service is great once you are able to hear back from them. Priyanka has been a tremendous help in getting my Bold Subscription set up just how I want! She as been great help! The app itself is tricky to get a hang of but with Priyanka's help it is perfect

Nature's Sunshine Products of Australia

The app clashed slightly with our current theme. Contacted support and they were able to get it fixed quickly. Great to work with.

ACV Active Gel

I purchased this for a subscription. Installation was not very clear however, live support rocked and had it repaired in such a short period of time.
Tech ABHI is a superhero!!!