Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

MCTco

Simran was a HUGE help for me! could not have done it without him. Beth was also very helpful! Thank you both !!!!

49th Parallel Coffee Roasters

Shoutout to Jade for helping us adapt the subscription widget to various areas of our template that required more advanced coding. Appreciate the time, care and attention from the support team!

BackyardFeedCo.

The app is easy to install and use with control to tailor the program to your needs. Customer service was very helpful in making customizations to integrate the app seamlessly with our site. Aryan specifically was very fast in solving problems and then sharing directions about how to fix the problem next time.

Soul Satori

Although there have been quite a few coding issues when it came to my site, the support team is fantastic. I would like to especially thank Vighnesh and Regina for the fast customer support, and Rebecca for the coding support.

Re-Fabbed Boutique

We have had the app for over a month now. We have had multiple issues with the app. The chat service is there but not able to resolve most issues . They have to be escalated and then may get a delayed response. We have had issues since the launch of our subscription that has still not been resolved. I would be prepared for issues if you have a more than a few subscribers.

Air Scent Air Freshener, LLC

Great app with awesome support. Quick to answer my questions anytime I reach out. Lots of Customization options. Thanks Priyanka for helping make my store checkout user friendly.

Hart & Hess

Great app, generally easy to use, lots of functionality. Excelent service (especially Aryan) that's right in the app, and quite responsive!

Raspberyl Designs

I was having trouble installing it, then reached out to customer service. Carter helped me along with answering some of my questions regarding subscription. thank you so much!

galveston diet

Great customer service. So easy to use, and analytics are fantastic. Super simple to set up. I'd recommend it to anyone with a consumable product, and I will use it again... for sure.

San Jorge Coffee Roasters Café de Especialidad

We are very thankful with Carter, our manager on bold suscriptions. Thank you very much for the service and attention.