Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

GlamifyBox

Took some time to setup as we have a lot of subscription options, but customer service managed all our queries and all worked out perfect!

October 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are always happy to help. Your Beauty Box subscriptions look amazing and we are really excited to see it grow!

Florida Farms

Bold Subscriptions has revolutionized our subscription service! Now it's incredibly easy for our customers to choose from a one-time purchase or weekly, biweekly, or monthly subscriptions. Since adding this app we've experienced an increase in customer retention and sales. The help team is incredibly efficient, responds quickly, and always has the right answers! Special shoutout to Priyanka for helping us work through our shipping options to make sure that things are correct and running smoothly! We're thrilled with this app.

October 8, 2020

Thank you kindly for the review! We are so pleased that our team and Priyanka was able to help you with what you needed. We are very excited to see your sales grow some more!

Shaken & Stirred

This is an updated review, of what was originally a 1 star review. The team really turned around my experience! Priyanka, specifically, managed my case from the beginning to the end and was extremely responsive and ensured all my needs and concerns were heard and addressed. I couldn't be happier. The level of attention that Priyanka and team provided to me was really great and I couldn't appreciate it more! A big thank you to the development team as well. I know the developers were working hard to fix my bugs and were patient with my million needs. This is a team that really does care for its customer experience.

Porch Pals Presents

In April 2019, our team launched a subscription box for a client that would give subscribers a physical box each month as well as a bundle of digital content with access to a private Facebook group. Because the box's content was the same for everyone, we focused on delivering digital content via Kajabi and ended up using Zapier to duct tape a solution together. At the time, our client didn't have a Shopify store and Cratejoy didn't feel like the right fit. 18-months wiser, we launched another subscription box for another client using Shopify and Bold Subscriptions. It's been a game-changer. The system has improved our subscriber experience to the point where the new service only requires one person to handle customer service, and we're already serving 2K+ subscribers within our first 90 days. With me trying to move past the issues related to a complex yet custom solution, I've also contacted their support team a lot. The live chat support has been amazing. Seriously, I've interacted with at least seven different team members, and each time has been amazing. I'm writing a review today because my experience today was too great not to share. I worked with Priyanka via live chat for THREE HOURS, which immediately puts her in the customer service hall of fame. Here's the deal: We're moving our bigger subscription box service generating seven-figures to BOLD and launching it next week. However, I have a baby due any day so I'm under the gun. She helped me address every issue and answer every question presented by accounting, product managers, the client's team, etc. She doubled check my work so the launch is successful. She tracked down info from the migration team on my behalf. She even waited for me while I put my four-year-old down for a nap. Seriously, I could've cried because I was so grateful. Because of Priyanka and the Bold Subscriptions app, we're not only switching a bigger subscription box to Bold, we're launching another subscription box in December for another client and building it on Bold as well. That will be three stores with subscription boxes in six months, and we couldn't be happier. Collectively, our subscription boxes will be close to $4M in revenue with over 8K subscribers, and I couldn't be more confident thanks to a great app and, equally important, amazing people like Priyanka.

DiversaTea Reads

This app is so perfect! Our web developers added another app to manage our subscriptions and while it was pretty simple to use, it was visually awful and lacked a lot of the features we wanted. I am a HUGE fan of Bold and have had five of their apps on my other store since 2015. I reached out and had a couple of live video chats with Peter. He literally held my hand and walked me through setting up the box. Then when it was time to migrate the original customers over from the other app, Alysha and Ashley were beyond amazing. Unfortunately, I have had to do everything myself because paying the developers gave me results I was not happy with. I used their live chat feature for a lot of little questions (how to manage customers accounts on the back end, how to offer discount codes, etc). Daniel was BEYOND patient with me and answered every question with detail for me to understand. I honestly don't know what I would have done without the four of them. The app is worth every penny. The customer service they gave me was truly going above and beyond. And the cool thing is that they each independently helped me. I don't know how to thank them enough.

mrskclub

Amazing customer service, especially for us with limited coding knowledge. Extremely quick responses, great communication and instant problem solving.

HydrathermaNaturals

Priyanka helped me a great deal. I had some issues and he helped me out a great deal with my installation

Sunday Roast Express

Bold Subscriptions has great customer service. They took care of my issue quickly and I feel like they are always there if I need them. Thanks Bold - Taylor

Acid Rain Water

The app is perfect and allows all the customization options I need. The customer service has been top-notch and basically instant. Daniel is the person who most recently helped me and just instantly solved my problems.

More than swim UK

I'm using this app for my new subscription box. Its visually fab with lots of different integrations. I'm really pleased because I had 5 star customer service setting it up! My website is https://morethanswim.com