Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Green Beans Coffee

Customer support is great. Working on a custom integration with our Shopify store and had to reach out. Cody from customer support answered my questions and put on a path to getting our issue figured out.

October 15, 2019

We're so glad to hear that Cody was able to help you out and get everything sorted out for you. We look forward to seeing your custom integration all set up; please let us know if you need any other assistance with that!

GOLDEN STORIES ACCESSORY BOX

Excellent customer service. Val, Sarah, and the other staff are really great at communication and in a timely manner. The assistance that is provided with set-up, troubleshooting is really great. It's nice to work with a team that is attentive to the needs of the customer.
I've had so many questions and they were all answered. I've needed to migrate customers from one platform to the other and they did that for me seamlessly.

I highly recommend working with Bold.

October 10, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for this review. We're really happy to hear that our team of experts was able to help you out in a timely manner, and with excellent communication. That's what we strive for! It's great to hear feedback about what - and how - we are doing.

We're glad to hear that all of your questions were able to be answered, and that the migration was done smoothly. We appreciate the recommendation very much!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future. :-)

Fragrance Oils Direct

I needed help figuring out how to change a price in recurring orders. Cody was extremely helpful and my issue was easily fixed in less than a minute!

October 10, 2019

We're so glad that our customer service guru was able to assist you with the price change you were looking to complete in Subscriptions! He's quite a Subscriptions whiz. :-)

Your fragrance lamps are GORGEOUS by the way!

Lifetones

This app has been great so far! It has allowed me to setup subscriptions for my customers that provide a discount incentive up-front, and increases their discounts after a certain number of orders. We've also been able to trigger automatic emails to go out to customers in advance of their next recurring order, which is very helpful.

The only issue I've struggled with is getting stuck on allowing our customers to switch their product subscription while in the progressive discount subscription. Cody was able to help me figure out this problem, but I look forward to having it solved by Bold in the near future.

October 10, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you're really enjoying our Subscriptions app to provide your customers with subscription products, as well as the automatic emails we offer!

So sorry to hear about the difficulties you ran into however, with customers swapping their subscription product. It's great to see Cody was able to get things sorted for you this time around, but we will definitely have our development team looking into this further!

U.S. Doctors' Clinical

App is fairly easy to use but could have more options for customizing text in order to make the subscriptions ADA compliant. Their support system is great and today Sukh helped with a major issue that needed to be addressed quickly and Sukh helped to fix it within 10 minutes.

October 10, 2019

Hi there! We appreciate your feedback about the customization for text; we have had some of our developers begin exploring some options to make sure we can move towards being more accessible. I'll be sure to pass this feedback along, as well!

We're glad to hear that Sukh was able to get everything working for you so quickly! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

BlessedAreThose

This platform is my favorite, and the fact that it'll allow me to sell monthly subscriptions takes it to another level, not to mention the awesome service from tech support to help with all I need, Thanks Kaiser and thank you Cody for the continued assistance! Thanks Sukh for all the additional help!

October 9, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that you're loving our Subscriptions app! Monthly subscriptions have become so popular lately, and it's really cool to see what sorts of subscriptions people offer to their customers.

Glad to hear that our support gurus were able to assist you!

The Parks Apparel

Great customer service, Rahul was great. The only downside I have run into is that there isn't a function to mass email all of your subscribers at one time, only emails that are sent with certain "triggers" ie. info updated, subscription cancelled, card declined etc.

October 9, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review. We're glad to hear you've found our customer service to be so great; that's what we strive for!

Also, thank you for the feedback about our email templates - I'm sorry that we don't offer this right now! I'll be sure to pass along the feedback, however, to our dev team, and hopefully they can look at beginning development on this soon!

In the meantime, I was informed by a coworker that if you've got a CRM app which reads Shopify customer tags, you'd be able to send an email to all of your subscribers through that (our app tags all of your active subscribers with the same tag).

Cheers!

Test Mintcees

I had an issue, I was try to find the Build a box subscription option. The customer service rep Chintan was quick and will super helpful. I really appreciated that!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! We're glad to hear that Chintan was able to get you the answer about our Build-a-Box subscription. Very glad to hear he was super helpful!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions; we'd be glad to answer them.

Disc Golf Shopping

I had an issue where I needed to figure out how to just add the variants of a product and couldn't figure it out. I contacted the support and a guy named "Cody" helped me out. He was awesome and walked me through it! 5/5 for sure on this app as my first impression!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! So sorry you ran into some trouble getting the product variant added into your subscription group; we're so glad Cody was able to help you out with that. :-)

We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and support so far! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions, we'd be glad to help again.

Enkare Nyrobi

its an awesome app for subscription offers, Nd support is chat is very reliable, nd MR. Cody is a nice support member :)

October 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that Cody was able to help you out with your questions about Bold Subscriptions, and that you find our app awesome. :)

We love your sustainable product packaging, by the way!