Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

MyLudikBox

The customer service is fast and perfect. I recommand this app for launch your subscriptions system. Thank you

December 2, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the recommendation! We're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying using Bold Subscriptions to provide your customers with subscriptions.

We wish you continued success, and are here if you need anything else!

Toybox Store

The customer support that Leanne provided was absolutely phenomenal. 24 hour support was great for Black Friday and was really nice to be able to talk to a real person at 2 in the morning to get my problems fixed.

Other than that, the app still could use some more functionality and seamlessness, wasn't able to get the feature I needed because some of the work is still in the pipeline. Nevertheless I had a great interaction with customer support and learned a lot of things about shopify in general!

November 29, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the review; we've got a ton of help this Black Friday weekend in order to provide just that - real-time support at 2 am. :-)

Sorry to hear we weren't able to provide you with the feature you were interested in; we're always listening to our merchants' feedback, though, so we'll definitely be passing along your requests to our development team, and hopefully will be able to see that coming down the pipeline soon.

Thank you very much again for the review! We hope your Black Friday weekend goes smoothly, and if there are any hiccups we can help with, you know where to find us! :-)

The Skincare Box

I have been setting up my Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale and have been having trouble setting up and integrating the sale and the app. However, Chintan was incredible and actually gave me a call and helped me fix part of my code for the app in 10 minutes and saved the day! Thanks, Chintan!!!

November 29, 2019

Hi there! We're glad to hear that Chintan was able to work with you over the phone to help you get your Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales working for your customers! It's such a busy time of year, we've got a ton of help this weekend to make sure all of our customers are able to get things working on their store as intended.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward! And best of luck with your sales this weekend!

Mālama Mushrooms Hawaii

I always feel intimidated by integrating apps into my site but Bold makes it easy and with team members like Cody in customer service answering any silly questions I may have, it's a no-brainer!!!

November 27, 2019

Hello there! Please don't ever think your questions are silly. :-) We're more than happy to help with any questions you may have - whether big or small - as everybody's knowledge varies when it comes to technology and business.

We've got experts on our team for a reason, and that's to help you! So please remember that we'll always be ready to assist you and answer any questions you may have.

Cheers!

Treatapooch

Jennifer was a huge help and she taught me something. Only been using it for a couple months but seems good so far. ..

November 27, 2019

Hello there! Thanks a lot for the review; we're glad Jennifer was able to help you out and even teach you something! We love being able to help our merchants better understand how they can use our apps.

We're glad to hear you've been enjoying the app so far - please let us know if we can assist with anything else! And, we look forward to seeing your subscribers increase. :-)

Aceva

Customer service rep, Rahul, is very helpful and has helped me trouble shoot issues I was experiencing several times. I appreciate his knowledge of the Bold apps and his professionalism.

November 26, 2019

Hello! We're very happy to hear that Rahul was able to help you get things working properly with Bold Subscriptions. We're sorry you had those issues, but it's great to hear that things are now working as they should.

Thank you for contacting us, and we're glad we could help! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. We look forward to seeing your subscriber base continue to grow!

APSI-X

Great App - Had 2 issues over 2 days and both time CS were able to remedy the issue. Thank you Cody and Kelsey

November 25, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're so sorry you ran into some issues using Subscriptions, but we're glad to hear that Kelsey and Cody were able to get things working for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Caffeic Coffee Roastery

Bold Subscriptions get better and better every year. Also, customer service is fantastic. I've had several questions ranging from simple to complex, including new feature requests. Just today (a Saturday) I asked for a new feature and in less than an hour, Rebecca had made the change and my website was updated. Thank you for a fantastic product and service!

November 25, 2019

Hi there! We appreciate hearing that you've noticed the work we put into Bold Subscriptions, thank you so much!

We're always listening to our customers, so we really appreciate you reaching out with feature requests! We're also happy to answer any and all questions, so thanks for reaching out, and we're glad Rebecca was able to help you out! :-)

keystonemoderncreative

I really wanted this app to work but with at 18 step installation process that makes no sense at step 3 (Add something that doesn't exist and click the Continue button that also does not exist) is ridiculous. Tried chat and they were not able to help either. There was no way that I could make it work or use it online.

November 25, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; it helps us evaluate where things need to change. I'm very sorry you had a poor experience with us, and I understand you have decided to go with a different app, which we completely understand and respect, as you need to do what's best for your business.

Regarding the in-app verifier you were utilizing, there is an option that says "Next Step" which would skip over the Build-a-Box test setup since you weren't on a plan with that feature. I have spoken with the product manager, to look into making this language more clear, however.

I see that a couple of our app specialists reached out - I wanted to apologize that one of the responses was not answering what you had asked about. However, it looks like Alora was able to provide you with some documentation that would help make the setup more clear.

Again, my apologies that this was not something that you found helpful. We hope that you have continued success with your new app, and should you ever want to try Bold Subscriptions again, we can look at having one of our specialists work more closely with you to get the app set up properly.

Azuluna

Abhishek and Melody spent a fair amount of time with me on a number of issues in my store. They spoke with experts on an issue with many aspects of my customers' experience. They were very helpful and worked with me when there were process flows that needed updating. This highly responsive technical team is so helpful every day, and very quick to answer any questions.

November 25, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience with our customer service gurus.

We're really glad to hear that Abhishek and Melody were able to work with you on the issues you ran into; we're very sorry you were experiencing some difficulties to begin with, but are thrilled that everything is now working as expected!

We look forward to watching your subscriber base continue to grow; your food looks incredibly delicious!