Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

TrailButter

Kelsey, Jordan and Alexa were all super helpful with some quick and easy fixes that I just couldn't figure out on my own! Thanks for the speedy response! So awesome!

January 13, 2020

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that our awesome team has been able to work with you to do some fixes for the issues you were running into. Thanks so much for reaching out, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else to help you!

Worthy Written Words

It's been fairly easy to use. Sometimes the support can take a long time to work through things. However, Kelsey in the support team was very helpful and quick with my customer support issues.

January 10, 2020

Hi there! We're glad to hear that Kelsey was able to help with the issues you ran into - very sorry you ran into them in the first place.

Our live chat is a great way to get quick answers for more general questions - if you have something a bit more complicated than that, our team is able to take it over and work through things for our merchants as quickly as possible.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help! Cheers.

Anar Gourmet Foods

I am in the process of downloading the BOLD subscription. I was hesitant to use the automatic download so I used the chat helpline. Kelsey made the process very easy for me and patiently walked me through the steps on how to start. Thank you Kelsey!

January 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks very much for reaching out to us; we're more than happy to help with the installation of a new Bold app if you need assistance. Our ROBO installer is great, but it never hurts to be wary and to get help from a human if that's an option. :-)

We're glad to hear that Kelsey was able to help you out! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us; we'd be glad to assist again.

Pet Warehouse Supplies

Snigdha helped with my install and communication was great and install was fast. So far the app is as advertised and more!

January 9, 2020

Hey there! We're so glad to hear that Snigdha was able to help you out with your new app installation; we do our best to get them done in a timely manner, and appreciate your patience! :-)

We're really glad to hear you're enjoying our Subscriptions app so far! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about any of the features or how to get something to work; we'd be more than happy to explain.

Cheers!

Cherry Blend Coffee Roasters

We just started our business in August and we’ve been very happy so far with the over all service that bold provides us along with our customers. When I have questions there is someone there to answer my questions and solve my issues. Thank you for everything that the bold team does.
The only negative remark would be the wait time on the phone to speak with a agent.

January 9, 2020

Hi there! Congratulations on beginning your business, we're so excited for you, and are elated that you decided to go with Bold Subscriptions for your subscription-based business.

We are always ready to help however we can when it comes to answering questions or solving issues you run into, and we wish that we could offer more timeslots that work for you when it comes to phone calls!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and please don't hesitate to reach out again if there's anything else we can do to help. Best of luck with the continued success of your business!

ScalpMED®

Great app with great functionality and great support. Can't ask for much more. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for subscription feature on Shopify.

January 9, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for the great review about our support team and our app's functionality. We really appreciate it, and are really glad you're happy with us and our product!

We appreciate the recommendation very much, thank you, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments that we can assist with!

Mountain Vibes Coffee Co.

The service and support was awesome. I installed the app, but had some issues with my theme afterwards (Parallax Theme), namely the Add to Cart button stopped working and the product images stopped opening in a pop-up, but rather as a new page... (hard to explain, but basically you would have to click the back button instead of just clicking away from the image to close it...). Anyway, Sukh helped me out and the team got right on fixing the issues.

January 9, 2020

Hey there, thank you so much for reaching out to us and being patient while we looked into this for you! So sorry that you had some weird experiences with the Add to Cart button; that certainly isn't what should have happened.

If you have any other questions or need anything else from us, don't hesitate to reach out again!

Organique Science

I use Bold Subscriptions for Subscribe and Save. The app works great as well as support. Thanks to Kelsey and Alexas for the help in fixing our issues.

January 9, 2020

Hi there! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and our subscribe & save feature. We appreciate the kind words about our support team, and will be sure to pass along the kudos to our specialists. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

NutriZing

Great help from bold support (Snigdha, Ankur & Nikki) looking forward for better results. Thank you and keep it up :)

January 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're really glad to hear that our amazing support specialists were able to help you out with the issues you were experiencing! :-)

We're very sorry that you had some troubles with Bold Subscriptions, and are crossing our fingers that you won't need to contact us again with issues. Please don't hesitate if you need to reach out, though!

Seaspoon

The very helpful team (Cody) has talked me through, on the web chat, setting up the Manage Subscriptions page. Thanks!!

January 8, 2020

Hi there! It's great to hear that Cody was able to talk you through the Manage Subscriptions page! We think your customers are going to love having the ability to make changes to their subscriptions with that great page.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance! Thanks for the review.