Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

SwagRight

The app is relative easy to use. The app Help and Manuals are quite well written and help out the setting up process. The best part is Support (Aryan Sharma) that help is fast and competent.

CoffeeBoxClub

Coming over from another subscription app, Ive found Bold to be far more user friendly, less glitchy & their support has also been great. I have spoken to two support reps so far (Kelsey & Alexa) who helped me out straight away.

Aromalief

I am almost at the end of my free period and I will continue using this app. I was on the fence between Bold Subscription and Recharge, and I am very happy with my decision. It really came down to customer support and the team at Bold delivers on that. A special thanks to Sukh for helping me. The functionality is what I was looking for to provide a greater level of convenience to our customers.

ToothbrushMe

Bold app is great. Just launched my subscription company and not only does it work well but support is very helpful, and fast, when I have questions. Sukh assisted me today and helped me figure out something within minutes.

Peckish

The customer service chat bot directly in the app is very helpful and accessible whenever I have a question. It's not buggy and connects you with a customer service rep right away. Specifically, Carter and Melody were extremely helpful and responsive with an issue I was having. They were promptly able to provide detailed instructions and recommendations on an issue I had initially thought was unsolvable and complicated.

reincanada

Simran was very knowledgeable and helpful in integrating bold with my zapier. Thanks Simran you were very appreciated.

Create Hope Cuffs

update: I needed some extra assistance for Carter's recommendation. Samantha came in to save the day (& my sanity). Above & beyond the call of duty - she deserves 2 pieces of cake today.

I needed a specific way to set up a subscription that allows the customer to pay biannually but get their items monthly. Carter was quick to come up with a solution that should work, even though it's not directly offered. Really appreciate all his help!

B3tt3r Coffee

Great app, awesome live chat support from Regina and Priyanka today. Fast and friendly, and knew how to answer my questions. 10/10 recommend for subscriptions.

CareEssentials.ca

Taylor was quick and helpful - and the app itself seems both simple to use and powerful in its feature-set.

baatch

Carter is the Guy ! He is helping me building my suscription website in one day ! I think I will LOVE Bold