Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Brew-To-You

Thanks for your help figuring out the right number of buffer days to use. I appreciate your help.
brew-to-you.com

Muddies.co

The customer service is great once you are able to hear back from them. Priyanka has been a tremendous help in getting my Bold Subscription set up just how I want! She as been great help! The app itself is tricky to get a hang of but with Priyanka's help it is perfect

Nature's Sunshine Products of Australia

The app clashed slightly with our current theme. Contacted support and they were able to get it fixed quickly. Great to work with.

ACV Active Gel

I purchased this for a subscription. Installation was not very clear however, live support rocked and had it repaired in such a short period of time.
Tech ABHI is a superhero!!!

VitalityBone

Very kind customer service team!
Simran helped me with the setting of the subscription setting page.

TemujinFoods

Bold is a great tool, really helps us run our business model smoothly. It gives us so much flexibility, customer experience is excellent. Customer support is excellent, highly recommend it.

THE IDLE FREE BOX

I would just like to thank Priyanka for her efficient support today with my question. On a continuous basis Bold Subscription representatives have been incredibly helpful. Thank you very much!

Meliora

I just added this app to my store, their customer service is great. Thanks to Brenda for helping me with the installation!

Small Scale Farms

I just received excellent Bold Support for the Subscriptions app. Nir was extremely helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Thanks so much for a great product and support.

Enginium

Priyanka fixed a work-stopping glitch within my store and informed me of some key practices for the app. Extremely quick and helpful.