Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Desplastifícate

it would be nice to let customers add products (one time) to their subscriptions!
customer service is great!

November 22, 2019

Hi there! We actually do offer the ability to offer one-time products with a subscription; there are a couple of different ways this can be done. You can put your cart mode into "Multiple Products" mode, which allows customers to do a one-time purchase AND a subscription on their initial purchase.

Alternatively, you can allow customers to adjust their subscriptions through a Manage Subscription portal, where they can add a one-time product to their next subscription.

If you'd like to read more about that, check out our Help Center! (https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018495451-Activate-the-Manage-Subscriptions-Page-2-0)

If you've still got questions, please feel free to reach out to one of our agents via live chat - they'd be more than happy to help you set that up.

MoonBox

I'm a prospective customer and the Bold team helped me like I was already an active one. Thank you Alexa!

November 21, 2019

Hello there! We're glad to hear you wanted to give our Subscriptions app a try - we're more than happy to answer any additional questions you might have or help you out with setting it up while on trial, so you can really get a full feel of the app before committing to it. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

RangeTrainerPro

Sukh was incredibly responsive and knowledgeable and was able to help me with all of the issues/questions I had. I certainly recommend Bold, with CS like this!

November 21, 2019

Hello! We really appreciate the recommendation, thank you so much! We're so happy to hear that Sukh was able to help you out with any issues and questions you had with our app.

Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have any further questions! Good luck with your launch!

Thin Fit Line

Kelsey was very helpful! Helped me organize my subscriptions before our launch date! Very thankful Kelsey and for the quick customer service

November 21, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review! We're glad that Kelsey - one of our newest members - was able to help you get things organized before launching. Best of luck with it, we look forward to seeing your success!

The Maple Box

We recently migrated our store from a custom app to Bold Subscriptions. While it wasn't fun editing our massive CSV export from the old system to match Bold's template, the migration specialist assigned to us on Bold's side has been fantastic—knowledgeable, positive, a true problem-solver for our atypical subscription model (Thank you, Val!). After launching the site, app specialist Harpreet has been fast and effective implementing some last-minute CSS customization (Thank you, Harpreet). All in all, every contact with Bold's support team has been a positive experience. Congratulations to the senior team for encouraging a great company culture!

November 21, 2019

Hello! We understand how tedious it can be to migrate and import information from a previous app - we're so glad that our migration specialist, Val, was able to help you get set up with your unique subscription using Bold Subscriptions! We love hearing the kind words, thank you!

Harpreet is amazing as well; she is excellent with Subscriptions and we're glad she was able to help customize some CSS for your store! Thank you so much for the kind words; we really appreciate it, and look forward to seeing your business continue to thrive, from one Canadian company to another. :-)

Mollie B's Cookies -- Handcrafted in Los Angeles, CA

I am so happy with the BOLD app. I had an issue with my subscription product and an addition I wanted to make. Rebecca was amazing!!!!!!! She not only fixed my issue with ease, she helped add a drop down on my Shopify site for a non-subscription product. She is a find. Thank you BOLD for everything.

November 21, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review; we're so happy to hear that Rebecca was able to help you out with the addition you were looking at using Subscriptions. She is so sweet; we're glad you had the opportunity to work with her.

I LOVE your subscription idea! Your sweets look absolutely delectable.

Cafecito Coffee Co

I've used this app now across 3 stores. Every time it's proven itself valuable and the service is excellent. It's relatively easy to configure and we've gotten up and running with no help in less than 20 minutes each time. When we did need help, we used their chat and Chintan is a support Ninja! Definitely recommended for reoccurring revenue.

November 21, 2019

Hi there; thanks so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear that you've been successfully been using Subscriptions across multiple stores now! We love hearing that setup was straightforward, and that our customer service team was able to fill in the gaps of any questions you had; our live chat is a great feature for that!

Thanks so much for the recommendation; please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future! By the way, your Los Angeles store looks so quaint, I love it.

Nutra Crave

Cody was very helpful with getting my manage my subscriptions page up and running properly ! Thanks ‘!

November 20, 2019

Hello there! We're so happy to hear that Cody was able to work with you to get the manage subscriptions page running properly - we appreciate the review! Thank you!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else. :-)

SIMFORT ONLINE STORE

Their support is amazing. Resolved my issues so quickly and the app does the job as we expected!!

Easy to use, can be integrated with other apps, and many features we can customize our subscriptions how we want.

Great app and we highly recommend.

November 20, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for the kind words; we're glad you were able to get things resolved so quickly from our support team. We love seeing how people choose to offer subscriptions and customize their plans, which is why we offer such an adjustable app!

Thank you so much for the kind words and the recommendation; we're really happy to see you using Subscriptions. Your product sounds great, and using it on a subscription basis is brilliant!

BEFITNUTRITION

I was assisted by Chintan Trikha, very helpful gentleman. He answered all my questions and provided me with exceptional service. Chintan you are the best bold representative ever, you deserve a raise. keep up the good work :)

November 20, 2019

Hi there. We're really happy to hear that Chintan was able to get all your questions about Subscriptions! We aim to offer top-notch service, so we're really glad to hear he was able to give you that. We appreciate the kind words, and the review, thanks so much!

Your meals look delicious, by the way!