Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Safe Entry System

Customer support is top notch. Rifat new his stuff and helped solve a complex problem for us. Courteous, fast, and chat support can handle most issues. Very happy

NuNature SuperFood

Its was hard to understand in the beginning but later i get fast customer help in the caht
now everything clear and i love it

Peace Love Rally

I was a little intimidated to install this app but it was surprisingly easy to do and customer support was awesome. Daniel was super friendly and helpful!

EdgeTradings

Customer support is amazing - thank you very much to Daniel who was so helpful, spent like an hour with me doing CSS for me. Thank you.

Also thank you to 'Priyanka and Abhi, who were an amazing help!

Coffees Are Us

At the start when I installed app not all the features worked but someone from support got back to me and fixed it all up so happy now

irscocktails

The app can be tricky to setup, requires to put a lot of thoughts, but the customer service is awesome, especially Rifat!

MilkRun

We used Bold quite a bit and needed help to get what we needed, Priyanka was very helpful, kind, and quick. Great customer service.

Jaclyn James Co.

I have been using BOLD for about 4 months now. I have had some great customer service - most recently with Priyanka!

HuntVault

My company just started using Bold Subscriptions through Shopify and so far it has been easy to use and has the built-in features that we have been seeking for our e-commerce subscription business. I recently live chatted Bold Support and Abbhi helped proactively customize the checkout process on our store so that it will be seamless for our customers and easy to manage on our end. Excited to begin using the other Bold Apps as well.

Femailer

I love the subscriptions product and Cody is awesome in customer support! He helped me figure out an up-sell solution and I'm excited to try more bold products in my store!