Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

InSiteNutrition

I had some complicated issues to sort out with my stores pages and links. Cody and Melody from BOLD did a great job of walking me through the steps. The BOLD subscriptions app has been great for growing my business. I would recommend it to other shopify users.

January 3, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for reaching out to us when you began facing some issues with the store pages and links - so sorry that it happened to begin with, but it's great to hear that our experts were able to work with you to resolve the issue and walk you through ti!

We appreciate the recommendation very much, and are glad to hear that you've been enjoying Subscriptions!

Big Spoon Roasters

This app does pretty much everything we need it too and the customer service is excellent! Definitely recommend!

January 3, 2020

Hello! We're so glad to hear you've found a solution for your business in our Subscriptions app. :-)

We also strive to offer top-notch support, so we're glad to hear you were able to receive that from our amazing team! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help you with anything else.

RV-4G.com

So far everything has been great, the product does what it says it does! I have had to ask a couple of questions along the way and Bold is very responsive and helpful! Thanks for your support, also a special shoutout to Daniel who helped me through chat when I was in a pickle!

January 2, 2020

Hello there! We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying Bold Subscriptions thus far, and were able to get some great support from our customer service team - that's what we strive for! We're glad to hear Daniel was able to assist you, and please let us know if there's anything we can do to help again in the future. :-)

stirzbrands

I recently began using the BOLD Recurring and Subscription App on our Shopify store and although it was more complex than expected as we are using a custom Shopify theme, Mayank at BOLD Support answered us promptly and efficiently and was amazing.

They are very responsive and even provided us with FREE expert installation.

A great start so far...

January 2, 2020

Hello there! We're sorry to hear that things got a little tricky due to our app not seamlessly integrating with your custom theme right off the hop, but we're so glad to hear that our team was able to work with you to answer your questions and get the installation provided.

We hope that you have a great experience using Bold Subscriptions going forward! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or need additional assistance - we'd be glad to help again. :-)

URSTASH

customer service was awesome!! Kelsey helped me through all my questions and trust me i had alot lol. i was treated with such patience and professionalism. After directing me on how to execute i felt confident i could. Thank you again Kelsey!

December 30, 2019

Hello there! Don't be shy to ask us as many questions as you need. :-)

We're so glad to hear that Kelsey was able to walk you through what you needed, and we're so happy that you feel confident in using Subscriptions now! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help you with anything else.

Partisan Coffee Company | Democrat

Great customer service! Kelsey and Priyanka were great and VERY helpful :-) Just getting started but Bold subscription looks like it is going to do what I need it to do.

December 30, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review; we're glad to hear you were able to reach out to our customer service team through live chat and get some quick answers to questions you had. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! :-)

We hope that Bold Subscriptions continues meeting your business' needs!

Nourish Meals

Priyanka always gets it done for me! So happy with her help. It is a great app and I would recommend it.

December 30, 2019

Hello! Thank you very much for the review; we're so glad to hear that Priyanka was able to assist you with the glitch you were experiencing; we're so sorry that happened, and hope you continue being able to use the app successfully going forward!

Spectral Coffees

Friendly service, helpful live chat function. Works well for coffee roaster subscription integrations.

December 27, 2019

Hi there; thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that you were able to access our live chat support in order to get some things answered and resolved. We're glad to hear you're enjoying our Subscriptions app and that it suits the needs of your coffee roaster business!

New England Hemp Farm

I had a great experience while reaching out for help. I worked with Abhishek. He was super helpful, efficient and polite!

December 27, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our support team; that's what we strive for! Abishek is a great person; we're glad you got to work with him to get everything resolved!

Doggy Treat Box

Love this app for my Doggy Treat Box subscription box business. We sell 100% natural dog treats and toys mainly to the UK. Priyanka was very helpful when asking for support. Thanks BOLD.

December 27, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review. We love your business idea; more and more pet owners and becoming increasingly conscious of what they are giving to and feeding their dogs. We're confident that Bold Subscriptions will be a great vessel for your subscription business, and look forward to seeing your continued success!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you. :-)