Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Doodle Eats

Incredibly easy to get started, support is great and helps keep things rolling when there are questions about how to handle a particular scenario. Highly recommend. Thanks Cody!

November 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to hear that you found it easy to get your subscription started up using our app, and were able to get some assistance from Cody! He's great with Subscriptions.

Your sweets sound delicious! As a lover of chocolate, I have to say that raspberry chocolate Doodle pie sounds amazing. :-)

CrateNight

Great app, fantastic customer service!
Still needs some more customization but it will probably work for most use cases.

November 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We're glad to hear that have been able to work for your subscription box business. We appreciate the feedback; we're always looking for ways to improve our apps and add new features!

I love your winter-themed store for this season's CrateNight box, by the way!

Satya + Sage

I'm in the trial stage of using this app and customer service is great for someone who doesn't know how to do all these intimidating website things. Chintan was a great help!

November 14, 2019

Hi there! We absolutely understand that putting together a website, or working with Liquid code, can be really difficult. That's why we offer customer support to help at every step of the way! We're glad that you were able to get assistance from Chintan; please let us know if we can help again going forward!

LEGACY Council of Canada

Needed checkout customized for my specific purposes, and Abhishek helped out and had me set within minutes, very responsive and helpful support!

November 13, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that Abishek was able to get things customized for you how you wanted it look, and was able to do so very quickly and efficiently. That's what we strive for here at Bold. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! We look forward to seeing what you do with Subscriptions and watching your business grow.

Posted Protein

Loved you guys as a merchant, adore you even more working as a partner! Thanks for all you do at Bold for us & our clients! :D

November 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad to be able to work with you and make things work for your store, for both you and for your clients!

Dogs For The Earth

We've been using this app for a few years. We often have questions and want to tweak our website and BOLD always comes to the rescue! It's an App we can trust!

November 8, 2019

Hello there. We're so happy to hear that you've been using Bold Subscriptions for so long to run an awesome subscription service on your store! Thanks so much for the kind words; we're glad we have earned your trust, and continue to provide you with amazing support.

Great use of your blog! We love your commitment to offering only the best ingredients and dog food to our furry friends!

Holigos

Feature rich and easy to use. This app has been effortless to manage. The support has been outstanding and a huge time saver which is critical with these apps.
Thanks Bold!!

November 7, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that our Subscriptions app is the right one for your business. We know how important it is for merchants to be able to spend their time running their business, so we love being able to offer easy-to-use solutions such as this one!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments. We look forward to seeing your continued success!

My Favorite Coffee

I have used this app for over 2 years across 3 Shopify stores. Recurring/subscribed sales account for a major part of our business and it would not be possible without this app.

But an app is an app, its kind of just a utility until you need to work with the company to resolve something. This is where the Bold team really shines. Bold is continually updating their offerings and on the few occasions where we've needed help from support they have been phenomenal. A great test of a company is what happens when something isn't quite right and Bold has earned taking my time to write a 5 star review on this point alone.

Just today, I used their little chat button to let them know of a very minor issue I was having and it turned into an entire brainstorming session on how to get different apps working together and what the "real" game plan for BFCM was going to be. Thank you so much to Regina for taking the time to do that I really appreciate it! She had to go check with people multiple times on my crazy ideas and stuck with me the whole way.

I don't usually write reviews. It took 2 years for me to post this. If I could give 6 stars or a higher level of praise I would. Thanks for sticking with us Bold!

November 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the amazing review; we really really appreciate you taking the time to take the time to write it up and post it for us. :-) Our whole company can see these, so it's really a big celebration when one of our specialists gets a shout out, and somebody writes a shining review! So thank you again.

We're so happy that you've been with us for the past two years and over multiple Shopify stores; we're glad that we have been able to be there for you not only as an app developer, but as a support team. We are so glad we have been able to be such an integral part of your business, and are looking forward to seeing your continued success!

Java Pura

Fast and great customer support! I jump on their chat support when needed and they always are able to figure out and help me thru the issue.

November 5, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear we could be of assistance to you so quickly; our live chat feature is a great way to get quick responses to more simple questions.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else; we're always ready to assist our merchants!

Cafiniti

There are two key things to consider when choosing an app, it's functionality and the support offered by the developer. Bold are phenomenal with both aspects!

The subscriptions app does everything we could wish for and has added a tremendous amount of value to our business - and our customers.

The support we received to get the app up and running has been first-class. Julian has gone above and beyond to help out. Thank you!

I can't recommend Bold enough....

October 31, 2019

Hi there - thank you so very much for your very kind words! We're elated to hear that Julian was able to provide you with the phenomenal service we strive for - he's a real stand-up guy, and we're glad you had the chance to work with him to get Subscriptions up and running on your store.

We love hearing that our app has been able to add a lot of value to both your business and your customers; thanks so much for sharing! We look forward to seeing your continued success, and we highly appreciate the recommendation. Thank you!