Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Habana Port Cigar Merchants

Rushi in Customer Support is awesome and helped me with an issue regarding the widgets on the front page. so far i like this app. will continue the free trial and if there are issues will adjust rating but so far 5 stars.

Fashionability Boutique, LLC

I had some issues. They were fixed and resolved with customer service! Thank you, highly recommend.

Beyond Broth

Daniel helped me quickly, effectively and with kindness when I had a question. He guided me through steps to solve my problem with ease. Thank you!

SEA BLOSSOMS EVENTS

Customer support (especially Daniel) has been great in getting our subscription up and running the way we needed it to function. Extremely fast responses and extremely pleasant! Very excited to launch our new subscription service with the help of Bold!

The Baconer

Vighnesh was so great - totally clear, concise solutions to the problem I was needing help with. We worked through everything and got the app to do what I needed. Thanks!

Direct Access Coffee

We have had great experience with BOLD Subscriptions in enabling our business to have a great experience and offering for our customers. We have also truly enjoyed the support and ease we find working with the BOLD team.

Baristas

I needed a subscription to sell coffee online and Daniel at customer support made it happen. BOLD has the best customer support out there and there isn't a thing they cant fix. Happy customer!!

halfdaycbd

I had a very strange and unique request and CODY expertly helped me navigate a workaround to solve the issue. If I could, I would give 6 stars.

GemSpa

Oli helped us professionally with a small problem we didn't understand. He explained it well and helped us rectify it.

HER-MINE

Cody helped clarify some questions I had about setting up my subscriptions. Really helped alleviate some fears.