Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments

Will & Able

Bold support is so helpful! I have gotten a lot of support clarifying all my questions and helping me to learn my way around from people like Sukh. Thanks Bold!

Mighty Missouri Coffee Co.

Chintan with Bold SUbscriptions helped me through all of my questions quickly and everything was resolved! Thanks Chintan!

Upful Blends

I was on Chat s with Samantha and she was Super helpful!! She provided me with a lot of context and a lot of useful information.

Goldenmomentcard

I chat with Support (Priyanka). I had many questions about the app and it was able to help me in all areas. So really good support !
Thank you Priyanka!!

Three Tree Coffee Roasters

We love this app. It has been a consistently reliable way to provide subscription options for our coffee roasting business. Jonnathan was also a huge help when we discovered a coding issue that hindered check out. He found the issue and fixed it in a matter of 24-48 hours. Excellent service.

Analog Noir

Carter did an amazing job! Great patience and careful instructions to get the job done right! Alexa did a great job in helping second hand also. Shoutouts to Carter once again!

Three 14 Market

Just started using Bold Subscriptions, but had a question about how to use the buy button. Samantha was a super help through chat! Quick & attentive & super knowledgeable, which in my book is gold!

Lather Bath Bar

Bold Support was so awesome. Samantha chatted with me and helped me set up the store. She was so patient and helpful!

Tiny Tweaks

This app is exactly what my website needed. This app is easy to install and customize. You can customize just about anything and having the option for a flexible subscription for one or more products fills all of my needs. Their customer service is OUTSTANDING! HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone that has products that they want to include a subscription to.

Mangia La Vita

I am loving everything that the Bold apps have to offer for our store! The customer service is great also. Samantha was very helpful in answering all my questions and even let me know how to book a call with a specialist to learn more about the build a box feature!