Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Silver Rose Bakery

Very easy customer service. Thanks for the help Cody.
I had an issue seeing the subscription option appear. Perhaps that could be something Bold can work on, making it easier to get set up. I recall some of their other apps have walk you through the process. Anyway, the widget is what I expect. No customers yet on the subscription but will be marketing it next week.

RAW'D

AMAZING SERVICE! Had an urgent coding problem with the subscription app and Daniel was so helpful. Went above and beyond for me. Nothing was too hard to try. He did the coding over live chat and blew me away. Highly recommend, can't wait to see how this app helps my business!

Blushside

Love this app! So easy (even for newbies like me) very user friendly. The customer support is amazing! Always informative + available. Daniel (who helped me recently) was quick, kind + super helpful. Totally recommend BOLD for your subscription services!

Wave of Mind

So far I have really appreciated the customer service part of the app. It was easy to connect with them and Rushi was polite and helped us out immediately!

The Hippie Homesteader, LLC

So far so good. Had a bit of a technical glitch but it was fixed quickly. Great support and a great product!

PondView Estate Winery

We've been using Bold Subscriptions for a little over a month now. The customer service and support has been efficient and very helpful. Thank. you!

Castello di Albola Wine Club

We are in the first days of using the Subscription app through Bold and it's been fantastic. The support has been great (shoutout to Rushi for all the assistance) and our customers have been happy with the transition as well. We are very pleased to have made the switch!

SDM VitaShop

So far so good. Live chat is helpful. They are slow to respond via email. Otherwise, lets see how they shake. Thanks for all your help Oli!

Spark Candles

Amazing experience! Their support team, especially Clifford, were responsive and took the time to help fix a couple of issues on our site and make sure the functionality was where we wanted it to be. A+++ Looking forward to expanding our subscription offers, thanks Bold!

SkySlayed

I have had issues getting my site up for months and within 20 minutes Vighnesh had me up and going !! thanks so much to you!!