Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Nata's Bowtique

Not very tech savy so when I needed help with figuring out what was going on with my cart I spoke to the representative named Simran and was taken care of very quickly!

July 25, 2019

We're very glad to hear that Simran was able to help you out with what you were experiencing with your cart! So sorry that you ran into issues, but we are always prepared to do whatever we can to fix any issues and answer any questions.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and I have to say your bows are incredibly unique and beautiful!

Bath & Body Fusion

Quick and reliable customer service!! I messaged with a customer service representative named Kaiser, and I was able to get my problem resolved quickly and efficiently. 10/10!! 5 stars!! He deserves a raise!

July 22, 2019

Thank you very much for the review; we're glad to hear that our support team was able to resolve the problem you were experiencing! We certainly do our best to get things figured out as soon as possible.

I love the sound of your feet products, and those spa socks are quite enticing! :-)

Olive & Ellie Bows

I downloaded this app to help me provide monthly subscription boxes to my customers. So far it is very user friendly and helped me accomplish exactly what I want. I had a few questions about the process and I reached out to Simran via live chat. He was AMAZING with clarifying what I needed/missed. Super happy with my experience with Simran and the app overall!

July 22, 2019

Hey there, thank you very much for the review. We're so glad to hear that you're finding the app easy to use, and that Simran was able to help fill in any gaps! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments; we'd love to help.

Your bows are absolutely darling! I especially love the Toy Story-themed ones.

EduTopix

I installed this app and had a couple of minor teething problems. I contacted the online chat and spoke to Rajni who was really helpful and solved both problems I had within a few minutes. Really quick to get help too! I was only waiting a minute! Great app and I'm sure I will be fine now I know that help is at hand!

July 22, 2019

I just wanted to apologize for the small issues you ran into while installing our app - the installation can certainly be difficult due to the vast amount of themes available on Shopify! Our team is always ready to help, so I'm very glad to hear that Rajni was able to assist you quickly over chat. :-)

Thank you for the review; we love seeing how you've used Subscriptions to create a mystery box! Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hank & Henry

I'm a happy customer!! Extremely satisfied with how they have handled all of my issues and concerns. Looking forward to building a strong business relationship.

July 23, 2019

Hello! We're so grateful to have the opportunity to work with you on a closer level. Thank you so much for speaking with us and allowing us to continue building a strong business relationship moving forward!

HighKey

Great app for subscriptions. Customer service is also quick to help out with any issues or questions. Rajni was quick to respond and help with installation.

July 19, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're very glad to hear that our live chat support specialists were able to get you in touch with our installations team to have the app installed correctly. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else!

Your keto-certified chocolate chip cookies & instant hot cereal look absolutely amazing!

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar

Melody and Rebecca really helped me out with an issue - good app and they are serious about supporting their customers!

July 17, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review! We strive to offer the best customer service possible, and are really glad to hear that we were able to give you a great support experience.

I really love your Sustainability page, by the way. It gives a great look into your company and why you do what you do - your product sounds amazing!

Peppi Gel

Asked for helped and they delivered. Thank you. Will continue to use Bold apps. They work great and are overall easy to use.

July 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review. We're really glad to hear that you got the help you needed! We strive to offer the best support we can to all of our merchants. Great website, and can I just say that I love your nail colour names? :-)

Ultimate-Jewelry

I am loving the customer service for the bold application. I have been working with Taylor and he is fantastic. I wish all my support tickets we so pleasant nd helpful.

July 12, 2019

Thank you for the kind words about our customer service team! Taylor is certainly a kind and helpful individual; we're very glad that he was able to help you out with your Subscriptions app; please let us know if you have any other questions!

Your wrap around Garnet ring is absolutely stunning, by the way!

Tom's Truck

FALSE/MISLEADING ADVERTISING!!!
They advertise subscription boxes all over their front page and even in the title of the app, and yet you have to pay for the advanced level to access the major feature advertised. I would understand if they charged a slightly higher amount but an extra $170 USD (6 times more than base) for the feature marketed in the title is predatory and most would consider this to be misleading advertising.

On top of all this, they add their own transaction fee. This would be fine if they didn't charge you the ludicrous $200 a month.

I will fully admit their application has good functionality but the prices charged are not sustainable for a small business.

July 11, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review; we appreciate all feedback we get as it helps us evaluate and make decisions on what we need to do differently.

While our Build-a-Box functionality is a premium feature, we do have many merchants who have been able to create successful subscription boxes on their website using our base Subscriptions plan! It allows you to set up recurring orders that customers can easily manage on their own.

If you'd still like to give this a try, we'd love to help you set it up so it meets your business' needs! Please reach out to us and let us know if you'd like some assistance with this. If not, we completely understand and wish you all the best in the future.