Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

APHRODITE'S SECRET

Rajni and Nikki were very helpful! Answered the questions I was asking quickly and linked related articles so I could further educate myself. Thank you :)

October 2, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're really happy to hear that Rajni and Nikki were able to get all your questions answered so quickly, and offer some articles so you could get a better idea of what was going on. :-)

Your serums sound amazing, by the way! And love the name of your brand!

Cigar God

really nice app that is super helpful for my site. The customer support is really nice especially the live chat options. (Cody was the one that helped)

October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the review of our Subscriptions app and our customer service team! We love hearing from our happy customers, and seeing what sorts of unique subscriptions they offer on their stores.

Please don't hesitate to reach out via email or live chat if you have any further questions! :-)

ExploreMore Subscription

The app is super easy and the chat allows me to get help since I don't know what I am doing :) Laurel was very helpful then I accidently disconnected my chat but Cody took over when I reopened everything and fixed my problem immediately.

October 1, 2019

We're so glad to hear you were able to take advantage of our live chat feature in order to get some help with setting the app up! :-)

It can be difficult when working with a new app, which is why we're always ready to assist however we can! Sorry you got disconnected, but it's great to hear that Cody was able to work with you after you got reconnected and get everything sorted out for ya!

Maggie Austin Design

Sukh / Harpreet K were able to immediately answer my question with clarity. Great support on this app! Much appreciated :)

October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that our support team was able to get things answered and made clear for our merchants. Thanks for reaching out - don't hesitate to do so again; we'd love to help! :-)

The Kojiya Company Store

Rajni and Melody are great trouble shooters. They really helped me figure out how to fix my subscription issue.

September 30, 2019

We love hearing that our specialists were able to help our merchants with troubleshooting; we're so glad that you're able to now fix the issue you ran into with Subscriptions! So sorry you ran into them in the first place.

Your use of Subscriptions on your products look really great! It's very clean and a great deal.

Communication Cottage LLC

Needed to update my checkout to use Cashier, Got on Chat and Cody was a wizard and got everything done super fast and super easy! Thanks for the quick help!

September 27, 2019

We're so glad to hear that you were able to get Subscriptions and Bold Cashier integrated with help from Cody! We're glad that everything was able to be sorted out so quickly and easily; please let us know if you need any other assistance in the future.

Swish30

Talked to Simran on chat, and he was the best support person I've ever talked to. Fixed my problem in a matter of seconds.

September 27, 2019

Thank you very much for the review; we're really happy to hear that Simran was able to help you out over chat, and get things solved so quickly! That's certainly what we aim for.

Please reach out again if you need any other assistance. :-)

Kid Wonder

Great customer support, thanks Simran! He was able to resolve an issue with my customer account activation in minutes.

September 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the review - we're glad to hear that Simran was able to sort everything out for you! We love that we can help with your amazing subscription idea, and look forward to seeing your continued success!

Crafty Cocktails

Outstanding customer service! (ask for Cody) Our Store uses several Bold apps including recharge, cashier, loyalty and my experience has been excellent. They integrate well with our eCommerce platform and have solid functionality and aesthetic. Our main app is bold recharge which we use to capture subscription auto-renewals. We have a developer that typically does all of the app tailorings but occasionally he is AFK and I have to do some backend work myself on the fly. I understand it for the most part but if If I end up getting stuck, Bold customer support chat always bails me out quickly. A real live person is online right away and they are extremely human and tactful. Recently I had Cody on chat for 45 mins and he helped me with several issues outside of my original support item. This is a huge value feature for us as things can go wrong on the fly and other apps have bot chat support which can be frustrating time wasters. Highly recommend Bold products, they have a quality app for just about everything and their support is fantastic. Thanks Cody!

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We love hearing about our merchants' experiences. :-)

We're glad you're able to use our Recurring Orders & Subscriptions app to offer your customers such an awesome monthly package! It's great to hear you're also using more of our apps in tandem to really offer your customers more ways to interact with your shop.

We're really glad to hear that Cody was able to chat with you until all of your issues were resolved, when your developer is unavailable. So glad we could help!

Whole Botanics

Honestly some of the best and quick customer service I've ever experienced through an app like Bold Subscriptions. Harpreet has been super helpful. 5 out of 5 for sure. I also enjoy the ease of use for the subscriptions. The look and feel fits right in with my website.

September 26, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review; we're so happy to hear that! We really strive to provide top-tier customer service to all of our merchants, and love hearing from our happy customers that we're doing something right. :-)

We also love hearing that you're really enjoying the app; we're very proud of our subscription app, and love seeing our merchants be able to offer different types of subscriptions to their customers. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!