Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Hol Food

Kelsey was super helpful and quick to offer solutions! We haven't had any issues with the software but have needed to add/remove client facing options based on feedback.

December 19, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that our support guru Kelsey was able to get things answered for you. We are glad that you've received feedback from your clients, and if there's anything that you need from us again, please let us know. We're always looking to improve our apps based on customer feedback! :-)

Megalopolis.toys

Kelsey was a super helpful individual with assisting me with my needs. Bold should promote her to a lead position. My issues got dealt with accordingly

December 19, 2019

Hi there; thanks so much for the kind words about Kelsey! We're glad that everything was sorted out for you in a timely manner. :-) We will be sure to pass that along! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Just Pour

I worked with Priyanka to resolve a subscription issue. Priyanka was professional, courteous, and timely. Very very happy with the outcome.

December 19, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that Priyanka was able to get things resolved with your subscription issue. We're happy that this happened efficiently and quickly. We look forward to seeing your continued success, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Earth Breeze

Cody was very patient with assisting helping us set up subscriptions. He has a lot of expertise and we enjoy Bold. Their support team is great.

December 19, 2019

Hi there - we're so glad to hear that Cody was able to work with you guys to get your new subscription set up - we look forward to seeing your subscription service continue to grow! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

XoXo Kalani

Kelsey is amazingly patient and efficient. I am so grateful for the assistance and dedication to making my store's new subscription service perfect. I highly recommend everything about Bold!

December 19, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for the kind words about our customer service team; we're so glad you had a great experience and that Kelsey was able to work with you on getting the new subscription service up and running just how you wanted it to be.

Thanks so much for the recommendation, and we look forward to seeing your continued success with your new subscription! Cheers!

SpiceBokx

This has the nuts and bolts but does need an external experts if you want to add other functionality like gift subscriptions and making that process seamless for the customer. Chintan was helpful in walking me through the functionality.

December 20, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a couple of reviews - we're glad to hear that our customer service specialists were able to help you out with getting the functionality working just as you wanted it to. We hope that you continue to find the process seamless, even if it means reaching out to us again.

NutriPrep® Meals

Great app. It does exactly what I need it to do. Customer service is always excellent, Kelsey helped me with my issue right away!

December 19, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that you've been enjoying the app for your subscription service, and that our customer service team has been able to help you out!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Smart Sips Coffee

We've been using the app for months and it works great for subscriptions. The app has many configurations to customize it to your needs and the support has been top notch! Support is very responsive and works hard to get hour question or issue resolved to your satisfaction. I definitely recommend this app to others looking for subscription functionality. We also use their other apps with the same high quality result!

December 19, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and outline your experiences with us over the past number of months. We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying it to build up your subscription base!

We love offering multiple combinations so every person using our Subscriptions app can offer their own, unique subscriptions. We're also elated to hear that you've had an awesome experience with our customer service team; that's what we aim for!

We look forward to seeing your continued success, and please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future.

Intyrnational

I had a previously negative experience with Bold. But then Oli came to the rescue and was just SO courteous, helpful, and kind. He is a real asset to Bold and restored my faith in the company. Customer service like what Oli provided is so impressive and wonderful, Thank you for helping Oli and merry christmas to you!

December 23, 2019

Hi there - I noticed that we were attempting to set up a call with you in order to get everything sorted out. I'm so sorry for the poor experience you've had with our support team thus far; this is certainly not how we want our merchants to feel when they are working with us.

It looks like our specialist, Oli, has reached out to you and was hoping to set up a call with you on Friday. I don't see any records of that happening, so we certainly hope there's another time that we can set up this call with you and work with you further.

Please respond to our latest email with the times you are available, and we'll do our best to accommodate.

Minty Season

Awesome customer service and super fast reply! Their support team took care of everything that needed to be done after I switched to a new theme. Great work!

December 18, 2019

Hi there; thank you so much for the kind words about our customer service team! We're glad to hear that everything was sorted out for you quickly and efficiently when you switched your theme. We appreciate the review, thank you!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us. :-)