Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Ambrosi Food USA

Aryan Sharma is very patient & helpful! Top Lad. He has been working with me for the past 40 minutes

Pretty & Petty Cosmetics

Great and very considerate customer service! Shoutout to Scott! Great service and very useful app!!!

Heritage Foods Company

carter rocks! He helped me through a ton of details and was not in the least bit annoyed. He was there till the end!

Javita

The app has worked really well and customer service HAS ALWAYS been available to help. Had a cashe issue with recurring orders and Sukh helped to eliminate the problem. Thanks

Monarch Bible Journaling

Can't express enough how much this app and team mean to me. Even through all my custom requests, they either navigate me to the correct setting, or will build something custom for my needs. Love the Bold team, and thanks Naman for your help!

Mavella Superfoods

This app is a fantastic addition to our store and the customer service is great. I recently got stuck with one setting and their customer service agent (Priyanka) was extremely helpful and had the issue resolved in a matter of minutes. Highly recommended!

Shop | Jordan Schrandt Publishing

Rushit was great to work with. I appreciate his knowledge with helping our business be more successful. Thanks so much!

Crimson

Vighnesh was amazing quickly identifying a feature I had not enabled which was impacting on my customers experience.

GO SMILE

Daniel was able to assist me in managing our subscription customers. He went in to take a look at our current settings, showed me how to get there and update. Very efficient and easy for me to follow!

Clean Green Kitchen NZ

Great app. The build-a-box feature is really easy to use. We’re looking forward to better integration with Zapiet’s Store Pickup + Delivery app. The support staff are extremely helpful. Special thanks to Harpreet, Laurel & Vighnesh.