Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

PhageAid

Great app and great customer service. Easiest way to handle something as complicated as subscriptions.

EasyWater

Aside from being the highest ranked subscription app, it's always a question if it works. This one does. We were able to easily setup products to be on repeat order. The ability to customise repeat subscriptions is both simple and comprehensive. Then we encountered a small issue with the category page. Support leapt to action and found a simple solution. Recommend the app and support.

Rhetoric Coffee

App works great. Excellent customer support. Priyanka on chat support was very helpful. Thank you.

Fierce Forward

App works as advertised and is well thought out. Also very good and quick customer support from Priyanka

Era Tees

Had some issues getting set up. I'm not a tech guy at all. Daniel helped me get rolling and setup with this. Awesome service!

OriginalHemp

Loving using the Bold Subscription app - it's helped boost our LTV on our site and our quarterly revenue growth is awesome.

Huge shout out to Daniel for helping with the NEW live chat coding support on a "buy it now" bug fix, we had our theme modified and the fix pushed live in under an hour from talking to him about it - blown away by that!

H2Bev

Bold is an easy app to use and make changes to customers subscriptions. Customer service representative Cody was so helpful and responsive to my questions! This is a great app for any business looking for recurring orders for customers.

Hmlet Furniture FAS

I'm really happy with the customer service - kudos to Clifford who are able to solve my issues that I'm struggling with. It was solved quickly with patience and professionalism from the Bold team. Please keep up the good work! And I'm really satisfied not only with the app feature but also the super-friendly customer service.

Grace Upon You

So far so good. The customer service is always there to help me with my questions. Priyanka was very kind. I only had one problem at the beginning, Please PLEASE take my advice: DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION! This program will not register that its the same product if you change the name, it will think that you deleted the product all together just because you changed the name AND YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION! Since the program doesn't register that it's the same product your subscribers will not carry over to it. Luckily I only had three subscribers at the time who I emailed and explained the problem to and were happy to resubscribe. Just take my advice, find a name, and stick with it or you will lose everything.

Tarot Scents

I just installed and love the features and customer service. They installed for me after I tried and failed.