Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Castello di Albola Wine Club

We are in the first days of using the Subscription app through Bold and it's been fantastic. The support has been great (shoutout to Rushi for all the assistance) and our customers have been happy with the transition as well. We are very pleased to have made the switch!

SDM VitaShop

So far so good. Live chat is helpful. They are slow to respond via email. Otherwise, lets see how they shake. Thanks for all your help Oli!

PlanetCare's microfibre filters

We are using Bold Subscriptions with Bold Cashier and strongly advise against using this apps. We setup a shop a year ago and everything was working fine, but in the last months more and more bugs are appearing and things that were working since the beginning stop working for no apparent reason. We are experiencing:
- failed orders (unknown reason)
- wrong tax calculations
- order confirmations being sent to existing customers for no apparent reason **

We are spending a lot of time dealing with customers complaining about our shop not working properly and we have nothing to tell them! And what's worse, their support has become practically useless, typically we wait for several days before someone even starts handling a ticket and we have some tickets open for weeks without a clear answer. All while listening to angry customers and loosing money.

All in all, very disappointed and frustrated as switching to another app without bothering all the customers is nearly impossible.

(**) Update 2020-08-25 Our customers (and other stores are experiencing this, too!!) are receiving order confirmations for orders they didn't place - (support says this is a "major priority for developers") - now 14 days and counting

Spark Candles

Amazing experience! Their support team, especially Clifford, were responsive and took the time to help fix a couple of issues on our site and make sure the functionality was where we wanted it to be. A+++ Looking forward to expanding our subscription offers, thanks Bold!

SkySlayed

I have had issues getting my site up for months and within 20 minutes Vighnesh had me up and going !! thanks so much to you!!

The Diabetes Kitchen

Works exactly as it says, and the customer service is excellent. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to increase sales.

Signature Masks Ltd (UK)

I had an issue with setup - where subscription option wasn't showing up on homepage only for product page. I quickly pulled up the help button within the App to get the support. I was able to invoke the Chat widget.

Daniel was quite helpful in providing the assistance I need and implemented the fix straight away. At first he made a backup of the store theme.

Why Issue Present: "Out of the box Bold Subscription App is designed for our subscription widget to appear on product pages. "

Solutions:

window.BOLD.common.Shopify.saveProduct({{ product.handle | json }}, {{ product.id | json }});
{%- for variant in product.variants -%} window.BOLD.common.Shopify.saveVariant({{ variant.id | json }}, {product_id: {{ product.id | json }}, price: {{ variant.price | json }}, group_id: '{{variant.metafields.bold_rp.rp_group_id}}'}); {%- endfor -%}

All resolved now. I appreciate some people out of frustration are not able to find solutions or support when they need it from the home page. I realised they updated the support articles etc and not all things may be linked to correct places. Their developers I have been told are updating these links to their new FAQ/Article help success.

Best way to go to Get Help is this way: http://g.recordit.co/OskwN6Iyoq.gif
1: Go to Apps in your Shopify /Shopify+ store
2: Select the Bold Subscription App
3: Select the Help Button on bottom
4: If Chat available the - Select it
5: You'd be connected to an agent who will help resolve your issues

Pluck Tea

Oli is a rock star... he was able to modify the subscriptions page in just a couple of minutes to achieve what we needed. Great service at Bold - so important for our company right now!

Science IRL

If there was a 0 star that would be it... THIS DOESN'T work as the tutorials say it does, the phone support is broken, there is NO live chat support, and they take 3-5 days to respond to emails.

Don't waste your time!

365V

Hi guys just wanted to say that you support is first class. A special thanks to Aman for helping me out yesterday.