Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Cavali Club

I have been using Bold for about 6 months, and have since tripled my membership. They have a robust system, great customer service, and helped me migrate easily from the other subscription platform I was using. Specifically, Rose, Lucas and Melody have been great help to me.

October 18, 2019

We're so happy to hear that you've seen so many new users become part of your subscription program! We love hearing our merchant's success stories; that's fantastic.

We're so glad to hear that our migrations team and other specialists have been able to get everything over to Bold Subscriptions, running smoothly, and working for you.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future!

Homestead Handcrafted

They have an amazing product and are super speedy with customer service! If you are looking for a well rounded with lots of options subscription this is your guy!

October 18, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our variety of subscription options! We really wanted to make our app well-rounded so that it could offer a variety of solutions for any merchant using it.

We appreciate the kind words and the review! Thank you so much; please let us know if we can assist with anything. :-)

NO ISSUES

So far so good - been using it for a couple of months now, no problems yet. The support desk is helpful for setup too, thanks Chintan.

October 17, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Subscriptions. Our support team is always available to assist with any questions or issues you've got; please don't hesitate to reach out again!

Challenge Meals by Kettlebell Kitchen

Great support in general. Cody was great and the chat is very helpful as a support tool.

Would be great to have a better API and test environments. But that's a Shopify problem in general.

October 17, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're really glad to hear that our support specialist Cody was able to get everything answered for you over live chat!

We do have some API documentation which is available to users on the Advanced or Professional plans! However, I do see that you are currently using the Essentials plan. If you're interested in learning more about that, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

Oliver's Real Food

Works well to provide recurring orders. Setup was simple. Unforeseen issues were quickly followed up and resolved by the Jonnathan. Great experience.

October 15, 2019

Thank you for the review about our Subscriptions app; we're glad to hear you're enjoying its functionality when it comes to recurring orders! So sorry about the unforeseen issues you ran into, but we're glad to hear that Jonnathan was able to sort everything out for you. :-)

Green Beans Coffee

Customer support is great. Working on a custom integration with our Shopify store and had to reach out. Cody from customer support answered my questions and put on a path to getting our issue figured out.

October 15, 2019

We're so glad to hear that Cody was able to help you out and get everything sorted out for you. We look forward to seeing your custom integration all set up; please let us know if you need any other assistance with that!

GOLDEN STORIES ACCESSORY BOX

Excellent customer service. Val, Sarah, and the other staff are really great at communication and in a timely manner. The assistance that is provided with set-up, troubleshooting is really great. It's nice to work with a team that is attentive to the needs of the customer.
I've had so many questions and they were all answered. I've needed to migrate customers from one platform to the other and they did that for me seamlessly.

I highly recommend working with Bold.

October 10, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for this review. We're really happy to hear that our team of experts was able to help you out in a timely manner, and with excellent communication. That's what we strive for! It's great to hear feedback about what - and how - we are doing.

We're glad to hear that all of your questions were able to be answered, and that the migration was done smoothly. We appreciate the recommendation very much!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future. :-)

Fragrance Oils Direct

I needed help figuring out how to change a price in recurring orders. Cody was extremely helpful and my issue was easily fixed in less than a minute!

October 10, 2019

We're so glad that our customer service guru was able to assist you with the price change you were looking to complete in Subscriptions! He's quite a Subscriptions whiz. :-)

Your fragrance lamps are GORGEOUS by the way!

Lifetones

This app has been great so far! It has allowed me to setup subscriptions for my customers that provide a discount incentive up-front, and increases their discounts after a certain number of orders. We've also been able to trigger automatic emails to go out to customers in advance of their next recurring order, which is very helpful.

The only issue I've struggled with is getting stuck on allowing our customers to switch their product subscription while in the progressive discount subscription. Cody was able to help me figure out this problem, but I look forward to having it solved by Bold in the near future.

October 10, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you're really enjoying our Subscriptions app to provide your customers with subscription products, as well as the automatic emails we offer!

So sorry to hear about the difficulties you ran into however, with customers swapping their subscription product. It's great to see Cody was able to get things sorted for you this time around, but we will definitely have our development team looking into this further!

U.S. Doctors' Clinical

App is fairly easy to use but could have more options for customizing text in order to make the subscriptions ADA compliant. Their support system is great and today Sukh helped with a major issue that needed to be addressed quickly and Sukh helped to fix it within 10 minutes.

October 10, 2019

Hi there! We appreciate your feedback about the customization for text; we have had some of our developers begin exploring some options to make sure we can move towards being more accessible. I'll be sure to pass this feedback along, as well!

We're glad to hear that Sukh was able to get everything working for you so quickly! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.