Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

ScalpMED®

Great app with great functionality and great support. Can't ask for much more. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for subscription feature on Shopify.

January 9, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for the great review about our support team and our app's functionality. We really appreciate it, and are really glad you're happy with us and our product!

We appreciate the recommendation very much, thank you, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments that we can assist with!

Organique Science

I use Bold Subscriptions for Subscribe and Save. The app works great as well as support. Thanks to Kelsey and Alexas for the help in fixing our issues.

January 9, 2020

Hi there! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and our subscribe & save feature. We appreciate the kind words about our support team, and will be sure to pass along the kudos to our specialists. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

NutriZing

Great help from bold support (Snigdha, Ankur & Nikki) looking forward for better results. Thank you and keep it up :)

January 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're really glad to hear that our amazing support specialists were able to help you out with the issues you were experiencing! :-)

We're very sorry that you had some troubles with Bold Subscriptions, and are crossing our fingers that you won't need to contact us again with issues. Please don't hesitate if you need to reach out, though!

Seaspoon

The very helpful team (Cody) has talked me through, on the web chat, setting up the Manage Subscriptions page. Thanks!!

January 8, 2020

Hi there! It's great to hear that Cody was able to talk you through the Manage Subscriptions page! We think your customers are going to love having the ability to make changes to their subscriptions with that great page.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance! Thanks for the review.

FormulaR3

Great help in the chat with Priyanka, was patient and resourceful. First time using this app, looking for some good results.

January 7, 2020

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you're having a great first experience with our Subscriptions app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. :-)

We look forward to seeing your success with Subscriptions, and how you set it up!

Partisan Coffee Company | Republican

Just got some amazing customer service from Brenda. Very quick and professional and gave me some additional pointers that I wasn't aware of. Thank you Brenda!

January 7, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for the review! We're really glad to hear that Brenda was able to work with you to get Subscriptions installed and answer any questions you had. She's an absolute sweetheart.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

InSiteNutrition

I had some complicated issues to sort out with my stores pages and links. Cody and Melody from BOLD did a great job of walking me through the steps. The BOLD subscriptions app has been great for growing my business. I would recommend it to other shopify users.

January 3, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for reaching out to us when you began facing some issues with the store pages and links - so sorry that it happened to begin with, but it's great to hear that our experts were able to work with you to resolve the issue and walk you through ti!

We appreciate the recommendation very much, and are glad to hear that you've been enjoying Subscriptions!

Big Spoon Roasters

This app does pretty much everything we need it too and the customer service is excellent! Definitely recommend!

January 3, 2020

Hello! We're so glad to hear you've found a solution for your business in our Subscriptions app. :-)

We also strive to offer top-notch support, so we're glad to hear you were able to receive that from our amazing team! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help you with anything else.

RV-4G.com

So far everything has been great, the product does what it says it does! I have had to ask a couple of questions along the way and Bold is very responsive and helpful! Thanks for your support, also a special shoutout to Daniel who helped me through chat when I was in a pickle!

January 2, 2020

Hello there! We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying Bold Subscriptions thus far, and were able to get some great support from our customer service team - that's what we strive for! We're glad to hear Daniel was able to assist you, and please let us know if there's anything we can do to help again in the future. :-)

stirzbrands

I recently began using the BOLD Recurring and Subscription App on our Shopify store and although it was more complex than expected as we are using a custom Shopify theme, Mayank at BOLD Support answered us promptly and efficiently and was amazing.

They are very responsive and even provided us with FREE expert installation.

A great start so far...

January 2, 2020

Hello there! We're sorry to hear that things got a little tricky due to our app not seamlessly integrating with your custom theme right off the hop, but we're so glad to hear that our team was able to work with you to answer your questions and get the installation provided.

We hope that you have a great experience using Bold Subscriptions going forward! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or need additional assistance - we'd be glad to help again. :-)