Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Fuel Meals

Best App in the world, has single handledly help us grow our recurring revenue. Great customer support as well. Abhi is the best there is! Thanks for everything guys, highly recommend this product to everyone looking for a subscription service. Also they have tons of other helpful apps too.

WholesomeSoap

I needed assistance to get the app to work properly and customer service was excellent!

Brenda (one of the Bold installation agents) quickly fixed my problem and now the app appears to be working flawlessly!

Yourlixir

Awesome, easy way to add a seamless subscription service for a great price. Love Bold Apps! Great job guys!

Epic nature

Still early days, but concept should work. The staff here at bold Priyanka and Ankur, were awesome. Amazing customer service. As for the app, time will tell.

Paisley Purl Yarn

I needed some support on setting up my recurring subscription. Simran was amazing and helped me so much even going so far as to send pictures and screen shots of what I needed to do to configure things correctly. I am suppy happy with the customer support that was provided. THANK YOU!

6/15/2020 UPDATE: So I had yet another issue and contacted support. I was helped by Rushi. I have to say, this is THE BEST customer support. The issue was definitely bigger than I could handle and when Rushi was unsure what to do he forwared it up to another level of support. Rushi was patient with me and made sure all of my questions were answered. Thank you for being so awesome!!!

PureHands

Great customer support. Priyanka on live chat was very responsive and fixed all of the issues I was having. Highly recommend this product!

Dailies For Her

This is my first store - the setup was simple and when I had any questions the live chat was super helpful. Shout out to Daniel for helping me out with a customer support issue.

Impact Trades

Best customer support especially Abhi and Nicholas they helped me a lot, doing great things here. keep up the good work

ChristClout

Great customer support. Rebecca on live chat was very responsive and fixed all of the issues I was having. Highly recommend this product!

Naturmetic

Nick was very helpful and assisted us with a difficult install. The app works great and is a great addition to our store.