Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Earjobs

Great app. Great customer service. Instant impact for us. A bit overwhelming to set up, but worth it.

July 3, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving a review. It's great news to hear that Subscriptions has had such immediate impact on your business. It's one of the best in our suite for making a big difference in a short time. If you need any assistance with any of the Subscriptions settings in the future, we're always very happy to help. Thanks again!

SLOL Official

I had the pleasure of having my first experience with Bold Subscriptions yesterday and I can't say enough about how thrilled I am that I was able to get such professional and fast service! ⭐Brenda⭐ took the ball and not only did she not drop it, she ran with it. A real Quarterback. Thank you, Brenda and thank you Bold.

SLOL Official

July 3, 2019

Hi there, thanks a lot for such a nice review! We're very happy that you've had such a positive experience with merchant success! Brenda is a real trooper, it's no surprise that she got everything sorted for you so efficiently. Great site by the way. I love the socks! That's Christmas sorted!

Health By Principle

Rajni helped me out and was friendly and helpful! The support is great on this app. The app is highly customizable and I've gotten quick support on multiple occasions.

July 2, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the great review! We're super happy to hear that you received such great support and that you're enjoying using the Subscriptions app. We're always happy to help if you need any assistance in the future. And, coming from a tech company where migraines are commonplace, we love the sound of your product!

Mrs. Patel's

I've had to update my theme and the Bold Subscriptions support team did a fantastic job helping us migrate. Both Cody and Clifford were extremely helpful and responded to our needs very quickly. Thanks guys!

July 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks a lot for the review! We're very happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with our merchant success. Cody and Cliff make a formidable duo! We're always happy to help any time you need assistance. All the very best!

Veritas Bioactives

Nikki was super quick to hop on the support chat and such an unexpectedly awesome and fun person to talk to. Oh, and she solved my problem easily and was patient with the fact that my tech savvy-ness is more than a little sub par.

July 2, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the great review! We're really happy to hear that Nikki helped you get everything sorted so easily. We have a great team in Merchant Success here who are very happy to help any time you need assistance with the tech stuff, leaving you to run your business without any headaches.

fit-flavors

Love the app; makes it super easy to offer subscriptions to customers and integrates with the other apps we use to run our store. Also great customer service; Simran answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly!

June 25, 2019

We're so glad to hear you're loving the app to offer your customers subscriptions! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review; don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments - we'd be glad to answer them!

Your breakfast options look absolutely delicious, by the way. Those egg and cheese enchiladas look amazing!

Lully Selb

Rebecca was so helpful and patient with me. Had a ton of questions and she tackled them one by one.

June 25, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we'll be sure to share the kudos with Rebecca! If you run into any issues or have other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. The designs of your shawls are absolutely gorgeous, by the way!

The Laughing Pug Coffee Co

Harpreet and Lurii provided amazing customer service. They responded very quickly to communication and found the best resolution for our store.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We'll be sure to pass along the message to Harpreet and Lurii. :-) Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments. We look forward to seeing your success with Subscriptions!

I love your 'drippie' concept, and that you are eco-friendly!

Restivo Health & Wellness

Rebecca was very helpful and made the process very simple for me. Great, quick customer service! I would recommend this app

June 24, 2019

So glad to hear Rebecca was able to make the process easy for you - it can certainly be overwhelming when playing around with a new app! Thank you for recommending our app, and leaving us a review.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments; we'd love to help.

FullBucket Health

BOLD always provides amazing customer service. We always can count on them responding immediately and resolving our issue quickly. Today Melody did a great job fixing our problem!

June 24, 2019

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that you are happy with our customer service specialists, and we'll be sure to share with Melody the kudos! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns; we'd love to help again.