Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Tarot Scents

I just installed and love the features and customer service. They installed for me after I tried and failed.

Fuel Meals

Best App in the world, has single handledly help us grow our recurring revenue. Great customer support as well. Abhi is the best there is! Thanks for everything guys, highly recommend this product to everyone looking for a subscription service. Also they have tons of other helpful apps too.

Vitallea

Not even worth 1 star. I would not recommend this app. The customer service is bad, they are not able to assist and they take days to reply or solve just a simple task. The setup process is a nightmare, and there are no clear instructions on what to do once you have the app installed. You can't even customize the simple things for look and feel of the app itself.

Craft & Culture - Kombucha, Kefir & Probiotics Singapore

I've used BOLD for a long time now and ran into an issue where a customer was not able to add new items to her subscription. I opened a ticket, where I was asked to jump through hoops and make a purchase on my account and provide log in details--The testing payment gateway did not work.

After several emails and several days later, the service personnel simply provided a generic message of how my pricing was dynamic and this issue could not be done and left it that way. I am displeased because of the low level and lack of professional support I got as a longtime paying customer. My issue still exists and No action or suggestions were made on how I could resolve this problem.

The fact that customers cannot add new items to their subscriptions with dynamic pricing is a legitimate and very important flaw in the app. Kindly improve on this or I'll have no choice but to consider other subscription apps in the future for my store.

WholesomeSoap

I needed assistance to get the app to work properly and customer service was excellent!

Brenda (one of the Bold installation agents) quickly fixed my problem and now the app appears to be working flawlessly!

Yourlixir

Awesome, easy way to add a seamless subscription service for a great price. Love Bold Apps! Great job guys!

Epic nature

Still early days, but concept should work. The staff here at bold Priyanka and Ankur, were awesome. Amazing customer service. As for the app, time will tell.

Paisley Purl Yarn

I needed some support on setting up my recurring subscription. Simran was amazing and helped me so much even going so far as to send pictures and screen shots of what I needed to do to configure things correctly. I am suppy happy with the customer support that was provided. THANK YOU!

6/15/2020 UPDATE: So I had yet another issue and contacted support. I was helped by Rushi. I have to say, this is THE BEST customer support. The issue was definitely bigger than I could handle and when Rushi was unsure what to do he forwared it up to another level of support. Rushi was patient with me and made sure all of my questions were answered. Thank you for being so awesome!!!

PureHands

Great customer support. Priyanka on live chat was very responsive and fixed all of the issues I was having. Highly recommend this product!

Dailies For Her

This is my first store - the setup was simple and when I had any questions the live chat was super helpful. Shout out to Daniel for helping me out with a customer support issue.