Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Small Scale Farms

I just received excellent Bold Support for the Subscriptions app. Nir was extremely helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Thanks so much for a great product and support.

Enginium

Priyanka fixed a work-stopping glitch within my store and informed me of some key practices for the app. Extremely quick and helpful.

Bandz Headwear

Customer service is always easy to work with. Daniel was quick and clear with his responses so no time was wasted. So far the app has been great for us.

Sweety Guy

Bold has a awesome chat feature and great customer service, thank you Vighnesh for your superb help

Hmlet Furniture

I used this app for my subscription business, and due to the nature of the business i need to customize my product page with some overlapping feature with bold apps. There are some technical issues that bold team are managed to pull off by working closely with me - very prompt and friendly people here - kudos to Clifford. And everything works perfectly fine and I'm super happy using this app so far! For someone out there who are having technical difficulties, bold team will always there and solve to your queries and they will solve in a jiff.

FRESH CHEMISTRY

Have been using this app for almost a year and it has always run smoothly. I just sold out of a product and wanted to know if I could still fulfill the subscription orders without having the product available for sale on my website, so I tried the online live chat option to get help. Vighnesh answered and he was fantastic. He walked me through exactly what my options were, pros and cons of each, and even checked out my store himself to make sure everything was appearing as it should be. Really great customer service, makes me value the app/service even more.

Eclair Lips

Still getting used to the ins and outs of this app but one of the main reasons that I chose Bold was because I had heard great things about their support, and they did not disappoint! I've chatted with them at least a dozen times since we installed the app back in May and they have been fantastic each time. Today Priyanka helped me out and got my question resolved within a few minutes.

Bali Organix

Honestly I tried to move to Recharge due to Bold not offering Paypal at checkout and I spent almost 2 months swapping from Stripe to Braintree just to have Paypal. The team at Bold has let me know they are working hard to allow paypal at checkout so thats good news. I find the options and functionality of Bold to be far superior to Recharge. Support in the past few days with Cody at Bold has been fantastic and he totally changed my mind about it. Thanks Cody

Go Gamble Shop

Great customer service from Vighnesh. Had a tech problem and it was fixed through live chat VERY QUICKLY, even though I accidentally killed the chat.

Black Velvet Styling Ltd

Easy set up and specific theme help via web chat from Vighnesh. My third app from Bold, always excellent service and support.