Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Beautiful Disaster Clothing

Naman was so helpful! He walked me though everything and made the process so quick and easy! Thank you Naman!!

Real Ketones

Full disclosure, Bold Customer Service used to be basically non-existent. As of late, their representatives have been beyond excellent- you can tell they've really stepped it up. I had Simran this time around and he didn't disappoint! Thanks for the help!

DAVOCADOGUY

Carter was super helpful is clarifying some points with subscription app! amazing first two days using it.

Akt London

Great app. A few teething issues, but the team are super helpful. I had fantastic help from Carter and Simran who helped me customise the widget on the store. A few extra features would be great, like easy customisation of the checkout page and allowing mixed cart discounts. But I'm sure these will come.

The Henna Guys

Excellent App if you can find some time to learn the functionality, team is very helpful, Rebecca & Carter helped us with all the questions we had. They even went beyond their responsibilities and helped us install some of the missing code. Thank you again.

Wags

Bold is easy to use so far and very responsive customer service. Less confusing than other apps. Carter is super helpful!

Número Par

Have been using the app for years and I love it, it's very user friendly.

Customer service is top notch, Carter made sure to find the solution to my issue quickly and in a friendly manner.

Puzzle of the Month Club

Very easy to use - Carter provided excellent customer service! Would love the ability to add a gift message that purchasers can update each month.

Muscle X

Really awesome app. Integrates with a lot of different payment gateways and has allowed us to do some really innovative stuff we've been wanting to do for a long time now. Great support aswell!

Evolve Wine

Great customer service from Aryan Sharma! It has been a good experience during the design and development.