Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Mindzai Canada

Great support. I needed to do some changes for a customer but I didn't know how. Carter logged into the chat and helped me out perfectly!

Built4TheHunt

I am only giving this rating because of customer service rep - Aryan.... I have had a string of issues with the service not working and has cost us thousands of dollars with almost no help for a month and a half. I finally got on a chat with Aryan and within 30 minutes he was able to fix everything that was causing problems.. The app is great if it is working correctly

AD Hygiene

aryan was very helpful and fixed any issues i had for me very quickly. he was very polite and very knowledgeable with what he was doing

courage&grace

We are launching a new subscription box, and Samantha went above and beyond to help me make sure that my layout and options were exactly as we needed it for our options. She was amazing and walked me through every step! Without her help, I surly would have a jumbled up mess on my hands, but now we're ready launch!

Dough Dealers

Rushi just helped me optimise the app and was incredibly helpful! I would highly recommend this app.

Healthy Cave

The functionality of the App is brilliant. And the support is top class from the bold support team!!

Smart Meals 💚

Bold Subscriptions has been great so far for offering subscriptions to our customers.
Especially the team at Bold - in our case Alysha and Zach - have been amazing and have helped us a lot making the decision and moving forward with Bold.

MCTco

Simran was a HUGE help for me! could not have done it without him. Beth was also very helpful! Thank you both !!!!

49th Parallel Coffee Roasters

Shoutout to Jade for helping us adapt the subscription widget to various areas of our template that required more advanced coding. Appreciate the time, care and attention from the support team!

BackyardFeedCo.

The app is easy to install and use with control to tailor the program to your needs. Customer service was very helpful in making customizations to integrate the app seamlessly with our site. Aryan specifically was very fast in solving problems and then sharing directions about how to fix the problem next time.