Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Mystic Deja

Cody was a great help, and the support was prompt. The Subscription box is a life saver. Thanks for addressing my issues right away.

September 16, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're really glad to hear that Subscriptions is the right app for your store's needs. :-)

Your book sounds very interesting, by the way! I'll definitely need to pick up a copy!

TePe USA

We love the app, it's easy to use and functional. But what is the best part about Bold is their support! They get back to you quickly, offer great and quick support and have great follow up as well.

September 16, 2019

We're so glad to hear that you love our app and our support! Thank you so much for the kind words; we're always happy to assist however we can, so all of our merchants can get back to doing what they do best! :-)

Great idea for a subscription! Love the variety of product colours, too!

Carman Ranch Direct

Cody from support was very quick and helpful in getting a fix applied to the settings on our site. This app has been very easy to use for subscriptions thus far.

September 16, 2019

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experiences; we're glad to hear that our support team was able to get everything fixed to get the app working properly on your site! Sorry for any trouble that caused, but we're very happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments. We'd love to help again. Love your story about the Lady Steak, by the way. :)

ビタミノ

Cody's chat support was very helpful with quick and accurate answers. If you have any questions, I would like to consult again soon.

September 16, 2019

Hello! Thank you for this review. We'd love to help you out with anything we can, so let us know if you need to consult us again! Glad to hear that Cody was able to help with your initial questions. :-)

Lil Bubba's Boutique

Just started using this app, I contacted chat support with a question and talked to Cody..he was a fantastic help and solved my question super quick!! Thank you so much!!!

Update! Once again cody was awesome at answering my questions and fixing things!! Thank you!

Update: I needed assistance again and received awesome support and help from Sukh. You guys rock!

myorganiccompany

This app has been greta at helping us with all our recurring orders and subscriptions. All the added features help keep us organized as well! And their customer service has always been helpful. Chintan helped me last time and quickly showed me how to fix an issue that was extremely important for our customers. You won't regret using this app!

September 13, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review; we're really happy to hear that the features with Subscriptions are keeping you organized and working for your business. We're glad to see that our support team was able to help you get things fixed so that your customers could continue using your subscription service.

Thank you so much for recommending our app! Love the reason behind why your company was started as well. :-)

Dreamstream HD

Such a fantastic app - and the customer support is unbelievably good! They have live chat and will sort any issues and customise code to help out - I am impressed and then some. Nick and Cody were excellent in the help department. Thumbs up. Recommend this to anyone needing subscriptions on their site

September 13, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the recommendation of our Subscriptions app! We're really glad to hear you love it and our support. :)

Nick and Cody are really hard workers; we're so glad you were able to get support from them! We'll be sure to pass along the kudos to them.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

HYPEMAKERZ

I have been installing mutiple recurring payment apps like partial-ly, and others but bold subscriptions looks like the winner here in terms of features needed. CODY chatbot ninja dude has been extra helpful in getting me set up. WOoohoo!

September 13, 2019

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and the recommendation of Bold Subscriptions! We're so glad to hear that the features we offer are the right ones for your business.

Cody is a very knowledgable rep, so we're so glad to hear he was able to get you set up with the app! By the way, super cool party products!

The Rusty Spur Tack, Feed & Pet

Excellent service from Jonathan installing the subscription app to our store. I tried myself but was beyond my ability! He installed it perfectly and in a timely fashion. Thank-you!

September 11, 2019

We're thrilled to hear that Jonnathan was able to get the app installed for you! Subscriptions is one of our most difficult ones. :-)

Thank you so much for leaving us a review; we can't wait to see what you do with Subscriptions! Please let us know if you need any assistance now that the app is up and running on your store.

YourZooki

Great app and customer service - needed some slight customisations making and Cody & Josh were a huge help. Would recommend!

September 6, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're really happy to hear that Cody and Josh were able to get the customizations done for you! We're always happy to help with things like that when we can, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. :-)