Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

forex shark

After experiencing some problems during setup. Taylor C resolved my issue in no time great app with even greater employee’s .

December 2, 2019

Hello! So sorry to hear that you ran into some issues while trying to get the app set up, but we're glad to hear that Taylor was able to get that working for you so quickly.

Thanks so much for the kind words! We appreciate it very much. Please let us know if we can help again in the future. :-)

Westend Supplies

Chintan helped us with this app and he was wonderful. Gave us a lot of information. Not sure how the app is going to perform but the customer service was wonderful.

December 2, 2019

Hello there - thanks so much for the review; we're so glad to hear that our customer support was able to help you out, and that you're enjoying the app so far!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions, and feel free to check out our Help Center if you're interested in reading more about the app's functionalities.

We hope you love our Subscriptions app as you continue using it!

Transcend Coffee & Roastery

AMAZING support service. We needed to migrate from our old platform to Bold Subscriptions and they were very helpful on every step of the way.
Great app if you need to take recurring payments.

December 2, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the kind words; we're glad to hear that our migration specialists were able to work with you to get things migrated over seamlessly.

We always aim to provide top-notch support and we're glad to hear that you had a great experience with our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

MyLudikBox

The customer service is fast and perfect. I recommand this app for launch your subscriptions system. Thank you

December 2, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the recommendation! We're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying using Bold Subscriptions to provide your customers with subscriptions.

We wish you continued success, and are here if you need anything else!

Toybox Store

The customer support that Leanne provided was absolutely phenomenal. 24 hour support was great for Black Friday and was really nice to be able to talk to a real person at 2 in the morning to get my problems fixed.

Other than that, the app still could use some more functionality and seamlessness, wasn't able to get the feature I needed because some of the work is still in the pipeline. Nevertheless I had a great interaction with customer support and learned a lot of things about shopify in general!

November 29, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the review; we've got a ton of help this Black Friday weekend in order to provide just that - real-time support at 2 am. :-)

Sorry to hear we weren't able to provide you with the feature you were interested in; we're always listening to our merchants' feedback, though, so we'll definitely be passing along your requests to our development team, and hopefully will be able to see that coming down the pipeline soon.

Thank you very much again for the review! We hope your Black Friday weekend goes smoothly, and if there are any hiccups we can help with, you know where to find us! :-)

The Skincare Box

The customer service with Bold is absolutely amazing! Laurel and Cody were able to troubleshoot and fix an issue I was having in just 15 minutes and now my store is working perfectly! They are always professional and I recommend any and all Bold apps!

November 29, 2019

Hi there! We're glad to hear that Chintan was able to work with you over the phone to help you get your Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales working for your customers! It's such a busy time of year, we've got a ton of help this weekend to make sure all of our customers are able to get things working on their store as intended.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward! And best of luck with your sales this weekend!

Mālama Mushrooms Hawaii

I always feel intimidated by integrating apps into my site but Bold makes it easy and with team members like Cody in customer service answering any silly questions I may have, it's a no-brainer!!!

November 27, 2019

Hello there! Please don't ever think your questions are silly. :-) We're more than happy to help with any questions you may have - whether big or small - as everybody's knowledge varies when it comes to technology and business.

We've got experts on our team for a reason, and that's to help you! So please remember that we'll always be ready to assist you and answer any questions you may have.

Cheers!

Treatapooch

Jennifer was a huge help and she taught me something. Only been using it for a couple months but seems good so far. ..

November 27, 2019

Hello there! Thanks a lot for the review; we're glad Jennifer was able to help you out and even teach you something! We love being able to help our merchants better understand how they can use our apps.

We're glad to hear you've been enjoying the app so far - please let us know if we can assist with anything else! And, we look forward to seeing your subscribers increase. :-)

APSI-X

Great App - Had 2 issues over 2 days and both time CS were able to remedy the issue. Thank you Cody and Kelsey

November 25, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're so sorry you ran into some issues using Subscriptions, but we're glad to hear that Kelsey and Cody were able to get things working for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Caffeic Coffee Roastery

Bold Subscriptions get better and better every year. Also, customer service is fantastic. I've had several questions ranging from simple to complex, including new feature requests. Just today (a Saturday) I asked for a new feature and in less than an hour, Rebecca had made the change and my website was updated. Thank you for a fantastic product and service!

November 25, 2019

Hi there! We appreciate hearing that you've noticed the work we put into Bold Subscriptions, thank you so much!

We're always listening to our customers, so we really appreciate you reaching out with feature requests! We're also happy to answer any and all questions, so thanks for reaching out, and we're glad Rebecca was able to help you out! :-)