Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Healthy Snack Solutions

This is a fantastic app! Great for making subscription orders convenient and seamless for customers. Only time we had a problem was when we migrated our account to a new store URL. Cody and Robert efficiently and effectively helped us get back up a running quickly.

August 30, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We love to hear from our customers, and we're so glad that our support team was able to get things working again after the URL migration. A disruption in services is stressful as a business owner, so we're always committed to getting things working for you again as soon as possible.

Let us know if you have any other questions for us. :)

SOMMELIER PRIVé

Efficient and friendly customer service. Flawless installation carried out by Pratibha from the Bold Commerce team. Looking forward to use it.

August 28, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Pratibha is awesome at what she does; we're happy to hear you were so pleased with her installation.

We look forward to helping you grow your wine-lover subscriber base with Bold Subscriptions! Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance with the app. :-)

Bakewell Creamery NZ

Chintan gave excellent service today. Fixed all our issues quickly that we had in our Shopify website and I am very happy with his help.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for the review; we're happy to hear that our support team was able to help you out with your store! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance - we'd be glad to help again. :)

Love the video on your website; what a great business!

Flora Bungalow

Alora is the best she helped me tremendously today I don't know what I would have done without her patience! She gets all the bragging rights!

August 28, 2019

Thank you for sharing, and leaving us a review; we're really happy to hear that Alora was able to assist with what you needed! We love hearing that our customers are happy.

Absolutely gorgeous bouquets, by the way! Love the idea of a flower subscription service. :-)

domshades

Great customer service quick and fast responses. Using bold you can do just about any customization you want just needs some tweaking and cooperation. Simran was the representative that helped me and spent over an hour walking me through things. Thank you!

August 28, 2019

Hi there; we're so happy to hear that Simran was able to help you out over the phone! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. :-)

We're definitely dedicated to helping our merchants in any way we can, and are often able to assist with small tweaks and adjustments in order to make the app better suit your business and theme.

Great Mornings Coffee & Tea

**Update: One of their app specialist, Cody, contacted me. He had their team look over and reconfigure my set up. Turns out that another app was interfering with the functions of the subscription. Fortunately, the customer mentioned in my initial review came back and set up her subscription successfully today. I do recommend this app and am happy to continue using their services at www.greatmorningscoffeeandtea.com**

I really hope I can update this review with a better rating, but right now I am not happy. I have a customer who has attempted to do a reoccurring order twice. The first time the order showed up in my orders as reoccurring, but I later saw that it wasn't in my subscription app. I assumed she canceled the order. When her husband contacted me about their order, I told her I didn't have an upcoming order for them and that his wife must have canceled (she confirmed she never did).

After convincing her to try again today, I saw that not only did the order NOT show up in my subscriptions again. It also gave the discount when the customer added it to their cart but took the discount away at check out (while still showing the tags of what the discount should been).
Fortunately, this is a very loyal customer and I am working out the details of her order. But now it worries me to think that I may be missing out on sales because my subscription services seem dishonest and that is reflected on me and my business. I have submitted an email and tried everything to troubleshoot on my own. But if this can't be worked out quickly, I may need to look into other options.

I don't know when this became an issue, because my older subscriptions still process without an issue. But I haven't had a new subscription in months.

August 26, 2019

We very much appreciate you bringing this to our attention and taking the time to leave a review.

First off, I just wanted to apologize profusely about this situation happening to your store, and want to let you know that we are completely dedicated to getting to the bottom of this. One of our app specialists, Cody, has reached out to you to answer any questions about this and get it sorted as soon as possible.

We completely understand how much this affects your business and your livelihood, and will do anything we can to rectify the situation.

Las Damas de Arte

Alexa did a GREAT job making the exact adjustment needed on our website!

We were only expecting to receive directions on how to make this change ourselves after Bold opened for business on Monday. But no! Alexa went into our site and made this change for us...on a SATURDAY!!!!

Woo hoo! Bold has one happy customer :) Thanks!

August 27, 2019

We're so happy to hear that our customer service was able to help you out with exactly what you needed for the adjustment on your website! We definitely strive to go above and beyond for our customers, and we're always looking to improve, such as extending our hours to the weekend! :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope that all of your experiences with our support team continue to be stellar.

Bonzer Box

I use Bold to handle our subscription store and it's just amazing. Without knowing anything about subscriptions and how to set up the system, laura from Bold staff helped me with everything she was very kind and helpful.

August 26, 2019

We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our Subscriptions app! There are so many unique ways to run a subscription service, we're glad that our support team was able to help you get yours set up.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; please let us know if we can help in any other way!

Cannonball Coffee Company

Really useful app for adding subscription offers to existing products. Functionally is continually improving, with integration of discounts and a new flow to sto p customers cancelling.

I had a few teething problems when I switched to Bold Cashier as the two apps didn't talk. However Lucas from Bold was able to fix this for me.

The level of customer service from Bold has been outstanding across all their apps that I use.

August 23, 2019

Hello there - we're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our Subscriptions app! We're very sorry for the troubles you ran into when switching to Cashier, but are glad to see that Lucas was able to get everything working properly for you!

We're so happy to hear that all of your experiences with us have been positive, and we hope to continue exceeding your expectations. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Legendary Coffee Company

Jennifer was very helpful when needing to get my new product variations synced. Getting it synced was extremely easy. I come from the WordPress WOOCOMMERCE world. The support ALONE is worth getting rid of the headaches in the WC WP world. Get on Shopify and use this plugin now. Your time will thank me later.

August 23, 2019

Hello there; we're so happy to hear that Jennifer made your experience switching platforms and using our app a good one! We hope you like Subscriptions as much as our support team. :-)

Please let us know if you have any questions about the app, or if there's anything else we can help with!