Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Pebble Naturals

Great for a subscription business and excellent customer service (thank you, Ankur!) I do not recommend an automatic installation (which didn't work properly), but Ankur and his team were prompt and professional in fixing all the bugs.

Creature Crew

We were having an issue within our customer interface. After a few minutes on a chat with Aryan Sharma, we had a work around until the website was corrected. Thanks so much!

Nature’s Magic

I was having issues, but once I started a live chat, an installation error was identified, and I got some super great help from Aryan to move to resolve it.

Purrfect Packs

Customer service has been great and Bold has done a great job with the subscription app. It works well and does exactly what we need.

HappiTummi

I subscribed to Bold because it was highly regarded, and I needed to immediately implement a subscription app. I was so pleased, when Snigdha informed me today that the install was complete, fast and quick, and on checking, it is performing perfectly. Very professional, and that is what online businesses should be about. Thanks Snigdha.

SimplyKarved

This app is very intuitive and easy to use. When I ran into a problem an awesome support staff member named Prianka was able to help me out in a matter of a few minutes.

Firebuilder

Great support from Abhi. The app has a lot of useful tools and functionalities. The integration is really easy but if you have any issue you have free support to instal it. Thanks

Wellskin

Very good application, complete and easy to use. Extremely responsive customer support, thanks to Vighnesh for his help!

xpresscups

Cody was very helpful. Resolved my issue very quickly. Great communication and the app so far is great.

Modern Oats

Does what it should. I will say that setup is a bit tedious. I'm not a developer, but i have some coding skill and was able to set it up relatively easy. However, for most people with no technical background, you'll likely need support. That said, their support team was great.

After I got everything installed, I was having issues adjusting font sizes, colors, etc. because my store settings were overriding the app settings. I got on live chat and spoke with Mayank who was very helpful in troubleshooting. I'd recommend this app and the people behind it.