Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments

DS Healthcare Group

Great Product, A++ Support - Very easy to use, easy integration, works great and exactly what was described.

December 23, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying our app, and that our support team has made a great impression on you. We appreciate the review very much, thank you! If there's anything else we can do to help you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Ritual Coffee Roasters

Chintan and Rebecca gave great customer support, they went above and beyond to solve my issue quickly! Highly Recommended!

December 23, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review; we're really happy to hear that our support agents were able to help you out in a timely manner. Thanks so much for the recommendation, and please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Project EVO

Nowadays, a reoccurring revenue is the lifeblood of many businesses. This bold app makes it super simple and easy to manage reoccurring orders. Although I rarely need to talk to support, when I do they are responsive and super helpful. Specifically, I talked to Priyanka and she was one of the best support agents I've ever talked to!

December 23, 2019

Hi there! You've hit the nail on the head - recurring revenue is definitely important for businesses, and creating reoccurring subscriptions is a great way to achieve that. We're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying our Subscriptions app to do just that, and that our specialists have left a lasting impression on you!

VocalMist

We have been using this app and the app is really cool. the customer support team is great. Chintan helped me a lot to troubleshoot a problem.
Thanks Chintan. :)

December 20, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words; we're so glad you're enjoying the app. :-)

Our support team is also full of fantastic specialists, so we're glad to hear that Chintan was able to help you out with some troubleshooting! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

NewYorkSockCompany

Customer service was great. Kelsey was very helpful. Answered 3 of my questions specifically. Thanks

December 20, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that Kelsey was able to answer a number of your questions. Please let us know if you have any others that we can help you out with!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and we hope that you continue having great success with Subscriptions going forward!

Hol Food

Kelsey was super helpful and quick to offer solutions! We haven't had any issues with the software but have needed to add/remove client facing options based on feedback.

December 19, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that our support guru Kelsey was able to get things answered for you. We are glad that you've received feedback from your clients, and if there's anything that you need from us again, please let us know. We're always looking to improve our apps based on customer feedback! :-)

Megalopolis.toys

Kelsey was a super helpful individual with assisting me with my needs. Bold should promote her to a lead position. My issues got dealt with accordingly

December 19, 2019

Hi there; thanks so much for the kind words about Kelsey! We're glad that everything was sorted out for you in a timely manner. :-) We will be sure to pass that along! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Just Pour

I worked with Priyanka to resolve a subscription issue. Priyanka was professional, courteous, and timely. Very very happy with the outcome.

December 19, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that Priyanka was able to get things resolved with your subscription issue. We're happy that this happened efficiently and quickly. We look forward to seeing your continued success, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Earth Breeze

Cody was very patient with assisting helping us set up subscriptions. He has a lot of expertise and we enjoy Bold. Their support team is great.

December 19, 2019

Hi there - we're so glad to hear that Cody was able to work with you guys to get your new subscription set up - we look forward to seeing your subscription service continue to grow! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

XoXo Kalani

Kelsey is amazingly patient and efficient. I am so grateful for the assistance and dedication to making my store's new subscription service perfect. I highly recommend everything about Bold!

December 19, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for the kind words about our customer service team; we're so glad you had a great experience and that Kelsey was able to work with you on getting the new subscription service up and running just how you wanted it to be.

Thanks so much for the recommendation, and we look forward to seeing your continued success with your new subscription! Cheers!