Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

myorganiccompany

This app has been greta at helping us with all our recurring orders and subscriptions. All the added features help keep us organized as well! And their customer service has always been helpful. Chintan helped me last time and quickly showed me how to fix an issue that was extremely important for our customers. You won't regret using this app!

September 13, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review; we're really happy to hear that the features with Subscriptions are keeping you organized and working for your business. We're glad to see that our support team was able to help you get things fixed so that your customers could continue using your subscription service.

Thank you so much for recommending our app! Love the reason behind why your company was started as well. :-)

Bohindie Stream

Jennifer is amazing! She was so helpful and kind with getting me set up with this app! She's the best and this app is pretty detailed, but once up and running it's awesome!

August 30, 2019

We're so glad to hear that Jennifer was able to help you with the setup of your subscription box - it can certainly be daunting as we offer multiple ways to offer your subscription, so it's great to see that you've got it all working! Thank you for the review.

I really love the celestial vibes I get from your jewelry - it's so beautiful!

Cannonball Coffee Company

Really useful app for adding subscription offers to existing products. Functionally is continually improving, with integration of discounts and a new flow to sto p customers cancelling.

I had a few teething problems when I switched to Bold Cashier as the two apps didn't talk. However Lucas from Bold was able to fix this for me.

The level of customer service from Bold has been outstanding across all their apps that I use.

August 23, 2019

Hello there - we're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our Subscriptions app! We're very sorry for the troubles you ran into when switching to Cashier, but are glad to see that Lucas was able to get everything working properly for you!

We're so happy to hear that all of your experiences with us have been positive, and we hope to continue exceeding your expectations. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

eco·co·box

This is good, but lacks some functionality that I would ideally like. There is no inventory management for subscription box content, so I am having to manage this on a spreadsheet for example. It means a lot of things can't be automated. The customer support is very good on the live chat which is great.

August 19, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We always appreciate receiving feedback so we can better understand our customers' needs and what they'd like to see in the future. Thanks so much for letting us know what you'd like to see; we'll be sure to pass the information along to our developers.

So glad our live chat agents were able to sort things out for you, though! Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments. :-)

Swar-Yay!

Kaiser assisted me via chat with several questions I had. He was also willing to hop on a quick call which was nice. Still in the testing phase of using the app, but very good customer service.

Lully Selb

Rebecca was so helpful and patient with me. Had a ton of questions and she tackled them one by one.

June 25, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we'll be sure to share the kudos with Rebecca! If you run into any issues or have other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. The designs of your shawls are absolutely gorgeous, by the way!

Tropical Fruit Box

We had a little hiccup at the beginning of the implementation but the team worked swiftly to correct it. So far so good.

June 5, 2019

So happy to see we were able to get this turned around for you. Creating a great experience for our merchants is our number one priority; we are always happy and ready to help in any way we can. Thank you so much for your feedback, and please don't hesitate to reach out with any more questions.

Earth Fed Muscle

So far support has been great. I have had issues installing on my outdated theme, but Bold rectified it in a few days. Be careful making big changes over a weekend, the support seems minimal. I am not yet fully configured, but it appears as if it will work great for my subscriptions.

May 23, 2019

Glad to see we were able to work out the kinks and get everything running smoothly! Our support team is always dedicated to helping out our merchants; we want to see you succeed! Thanks for leaving your feedback; do we hope to have more support available whenever we can, and is something we are always looking to improve. :-)

Maverick Coffee Co.

I had a few issues getting the widget to work correctly, but Arvinder was really helpful and fixed the issues quickly for me. We love the app :) Thanks

May 22, 2019

So happy to see that you're loving Bold Subscriptions! Also glad to see that Arvi was able to make the widget perfect for you. Thanks for the review :-)

P. F. Candle Co.

Rushi was extremely engaged and helpful to me with troubleshooting and finding answers to my problems! Most importantly, he was patient and nice without seeming like an automated robot. Great job :)!

April 24, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review for us! Glad to see Rushi was able to help get everything set up perfectly for you. Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions!

I love your story, and the packaging of your candles!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7