Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Bean North Coffee Roasting Co. Ltd.

Shout out to Daniel for helping me add a product to "Build your own Subscription'. Super helpful and speedy with fixing my issue. Thanks BOLD.

Finnleys

Aryan was awesome and helped me tremendously -- can't recommend enough. 10/10 customer service! A+ service!

iBOWZ Fun & Funky Hairbows

Yes, i recommend this app. Thank you for your help, you were very helpful. Aryan Sharma! You were awesome! have a great day =)

Unclockable

Great app and amazing support team. Priyanka was very understanding, patient, and attentive in helping me with the front end styling.

Pink Cookies & Cream Skincare

Awesome customer service I receive today. They are patient and help walk me through setting up payments and connecting it to my shopify store.

Let's cook

Very good customer service. Is difficult to mention all of them but I remember I received great help from Simranjit, Samuel , Chintan

Boxed Fresh Veg

It's the staff that make this app so great! Everytime. Stunning customer service from Priyanka today . No problem too great, or small - entirely patient with our general tech-incompetence.

Be Good Coffee

We are still in the trial period of testing and experimenting with the app on our web site. At the same time, we need to share our 5-star experience from the app, but also from the people behind it. Million thanks to Aryan Sharma, who has been so supportive that one can rarely enjoy such an open partnership. He addressed our request with patience, understanding and did all the things possible to accommodate our needs and support our business. Million thanks to you, Aryan and Bold team!

Faithful Rhythms

This app has been huge for our small business and allowing us to offer a subscription to our customers. And whenever I need help, I just hop on the chat and I am taken care of. Naman helped me just today and was so awesome!!

Tenera Grains

I'm not the most tech savvy person out there but I could figure it out. And when I have questions, I can jump in a live chat within the app (I'm on Shopify) and not have to leave. So they can walk me through what I need to do without me trying to remember the steps or wait for the transcript to send to my email.
I've been with Bold for more than a year but what finally prompted this review is my most recent interaction with Carter. Coronavirus is here and starting to hit this small business - he was incredibly helpful, sensitive to our needs and went above and beyond what he needed to do. Huge thanks to the Bold team. and I know there are a couple of subscription apps out there but I definitely made the right choice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 151 152