Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Kitchen Witch Gourmet

Sukh was very helpful. and we had the issues sorted out in no time. he was attentive and thorough with my needs. will review again once customers start ordering.

beauty-template123

A big thanks to Rahul for quick problem solving! Great app, really solving a lot of issues we had before installing it.

SIRPLUS

5 Star rating for the very good and fast customer service.
The installation can be done automatically, manually or by an expert from bold. The app also provides a very user-friendly interface.

Feel Good Vinyl

I used this app, very useful for recurring.
Bold team help you, very nice and helpful. Thanks Taylor for install my code.
If you need recurring on your shop do not hesitate.

Go Nutz!!

I am using Bold to drive my subscription workflows. Occasionally I run into configuration problems, but having the chat support is like heaven ! Kaiser was able to provide top class service on chat. Very knowledgeable about the product features and help articles. Was able to solve 5 of my questions in one go that I had been trying to figure out myself but had no joy previously until I went for chat support. I couldn't have been more thankful for his service. 10/10 service.

September 19, 2019

Hey there. Just wanted to apologize for the configuration problems you've run into! But that's awesome to hear that our live chat specialists were able to walk you through it and answer all of your questions in a timely manner, so you were able to make the necessary changes right then and there. :-)

Thanks a lot for the review! Your energy bites look awesome, by the way.

Branded Bills

Live Chat is awesome! Cody went above and beyond to help me get all of my questions answered. Great help!

September 19, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you love our live chat feature - it is certainly a great way to get quick answers to more general questions about our apps. Great to see that Cody was able to go above and beyond to answer all of your questions! Don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything. :-)

Love the hat club, by the way!

The Good Brownie Co

Like no other app out there! Amazing. Great customer service from Cody! Really helped us out.

September 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind word about our apps and customer service team! We're really glad to hear that Cody was able to help you with what you needed in order to get Subscriptions working on your store. We look forward to seeing your website once construction is done. :-) Best of luck launching!

Plate Up

Awesome help from Kaiser on the LIVE chat! Was super helpful and helped resolve the issue in no time!

September 18, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that our live chat agents were able to help you so quickly with your issue; so sorry you ran into some problems with the app, but we're glad to see it's working as it should now!

Your meals look absolutely mouth-watering, I've gotta say!

Goodis SNKS

Excelent service and great great features. Took a time to completely set up because of all the personalization it provides.

Suppor is very efficient and friendly. Kuddos to Cody

September 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear you love our service and the features that come with Bold Subscriptions. :)

We certainly wanted to offer many ways for our customers to offer subscriptions, so we're glad that you like the personalization. Glad to hear that Cody was able to help you out quickly!

SHITI Coolers

Great product! Not to mention support for this app is top-notch. I had some major issues trying to get it up and running and Rahul from Bold Support did an excellent job coming through for me in the clutch. Thanks, Bold!

September 18, 2019

Hey there! We're so sorry that you ran into some major issues when trying to get the app up and running, but we're really glad to see that Rahul was able to sort everything out for you! We look forward to seeing what you do with Subscriptions. :-)

Love the sticker packs, by the way!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128