Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

EduTopix

I installed this app and had a couple of minor teething problems. I contacted the online chat and spoke to Rajni who was really helpful and solved both problems I had within a few minutes. Really quick to get help too! I was only waiting a minute! Great app and I'm sure I will be fine now I know that help is at hand!

Hank & Henry

This app has the worst customer service. I've been waiting for nearly a month to hear from someone. The last time I heard from someone they pretty much suggested for us to upgrade if we wanted better customer service and now it's been 2 weeks and still haven't heard from anyone. I need someone to please contact me.

HighKey

Great app for subscriptions. Customer service is also quick to help out with any issues or questions. Rajni was quick to respond and help with installation.

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar

Melody and Rebecca really helped me out with an issue - good app and they are serious about supporting their customers!

July 17, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review! We strive to offer the best customer service possible, and are really glad to hear that we were able to give you a great support experience.

I really love your Sustainability page, by the way. It gives a great look into your company and why you do what you do - your product sounds amazing!

Peppi Gel

Asked for helped and they delivered. Thank you. Will continue to use Bold apps. They work great and are overall easy to use.

July 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review. We're really glad to hear that you got the help you needed! We strive to offer the best support we can to all of our merchants. Great website, and can I just say that I love your nail colour names? :-)

Ultimate-Jewelry

I am loving the customer service for the bold application. I have been working with Taylor and he is fantastic. I wish all my support tickets we so pleasant nd helpful.

July 12, 2019

Thank you for the kind words about our customer service team! Taylor is certainly a kind and helpful individual; we're very glad that he was able to help you out with your Subscriptions app; please let us know if you have any other questions!

Your wrap around Garnet ring is absolutely stunning, by the way!

Tom's Truck

FALSE/MISLEADING ADVERTISING!!!
They advertise subscription boxes all over their front page and even in the title of the app, and yet you have to pay for the advanced level to access the major feature advertised. I would understand if they charged a slightly higher amount but an extra $170 USD (6 times more than base) for the feature marketed in the title is predatory and most would consider this to be misleading advertising.

On top of all this, they add their own transaction fee. This would be fine if they didn't charge you the ludicrous $200 a month.

I will fully admit their application has good functionality but the prices charged are not sustainable for a small business.

July 11, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review; we appreciate all feedback we get as it helps us evaluate and make decisions on what we need to do differently.

While our Build-a-Box functionality is a premium feature, we do have many merchants who have been able to create successful subscription boxes on their website using our base Subscriptions plan! It allows you to set up recurring orders that customers can easily manage on their own.

If you'd still like to give this a try, we'd love to help you set it up so it meets your business' needs! Please reach out to us and let us know if you'd like some assistance with this. If not, we completely understand and wish you all the best in the future.

Thread Vibez

Rajni was very quick to help me out with a customer update and gave me quick tips for the future. I appreciate how helpful he was in making sure we were taken care of. Thanks Rajni!

July 11, 2019

Hello! Thank you very much for the review; we'll be sure to share the kind words with Rajni! We love seeing how you're using Bold Subscriptions for your t-shirt of the month club. :-)

Spacetouch

If you are looking for a subscription app you found it!
Alexa helped me from start to finish to install and customize the subscription button. She was super responsive and made the installation process fast and easy!

July 9, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the glowing review! We're very happy to hear our support team was able to help you out with the installation and subscription button - your product looks very intriguing!

PHILANDRY

Great app. Support was super helpful getting us set up from the beginning. Ran into a little hiccup and Rajni and Harpreet were super quick and helpful to troubleshoot and resolve.

July 8, 2019

Hello there, we're sorry to hear that you ran into some trouble! But really happy to see that Rajni and Harpreet were standing by to help you out quickly. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and we'd be more than glad to assist!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122