Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Science IRL

If there was a 0 star that would be it... THIS DOESN'T work as the tutorials say it does, the phone support is broken, there is NO live chat support, and they take 3-5 days to respond to emails.

Don't waste your time!

365V

Hi guys just wanted to say that you support is first class. A special thanks to Aman for helping me out yesterday.

Infant

The BOLD support team was very helpful with implementation of the Bold Subscription and made it easy having it up and running.

Truly Fresh Grocery Deliveries

Non negotiable fee of 1% of each transaction. Definitely not worth it if you are selling with high volumes, it would completely be cheaper on woo commerce or a similar platform. They also reply to emails with prewritten responses and don't care about you or your store. They're basically parasites, would 1000% not recommend.

Canard Labs

So far, so good...
This is the first app that required full customer support for installation. Luckily, install was fast and painless thanks to Snigdha. I ran into some snags assembling my very specific subscription. Rahul and Clifford were helpful with the set up. I still don't have the exact set up I'd prefer but that will take a custom install. I do wish that there were videos that corresponded with the set up of every type of subscription option with detailed explanations. At the end of the day, I would recommend for the customer support alone!

MessyPlayKits

I use this to run my subscription orders, and it’s awesome. I’ve had it going for 3+ years now and love the flexibility it offers. It’s not perfect, but it’s pretty close. Also, their chat support is amazing. They’ve been able to tell me customize the app to fit my needs and are able to help with any issues I may have. They respond so quickly!

99.1 The Ranch

Naman from Bold Support provided fantastic support on Bold Subscriptions. Can't wait to start using it. He was quick and easy to work with. Bold apps and support Rock!

Gold Drop

Great app - and Vighnesh has been extremely helpful! Excellent customer service. It is also easy to install and very user-friendly.

'tis the box

We have been using this app for almost 6months now and it's been amazing! They have such good support service especially Daniel & Vighnesh, they helped a lot. Thank you so much! Totally worth it.

Ruddy Man Grooming Co.

This app rules. Super easy to use. I had some issue with my current live theme not showing proper coding, and Vighnesh had the team on it in moments, completely fixing my issue. Bold for the win!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 172 173