Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Bellagi Cosmetics

Harpeet Khatkar was very helpful. He answered all my questioned. This is only app company on earth has phone support. They make my life so much easier. Thank you for an amazing service :) Christina

May 23, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Christina! Helping our merchants is our #1 priority. We're always ready to jump on a phone call, answer emails, or help via live chat - whatever works best for you! By the way, you have an amazing range of lashes - Angel is my favourite!

Cozy Cottontail

I've used the app for a few months now and it has been so simple to use! The customer service is great as well!

May 23, 2019

So happy to see you're enjoying using Bold Subscriptions! Our support team is always ready to help with any questions you may have. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. :-)

Christian Art Club

There is no clear way to cancel the subscription. It seems that you are unallowed. Helo me admin. I want to get out

Earth Fed Muscle

So far support has been great. I have had issues installing on my outdated theme, but Bold rectified it in a few days. Be careful making big changes over a weekend, the support seems minimal. I am not yet fully configured, but it appears as if it will work great for my subscriptions.

May 23, 2019

Glad to see we were able to work out the kinks and get everything running smoothly! Our support team is always dedicated to helping out our merchants; we want to see you succeed! Thanks for leaving your feedback; do we hope to have more support available whenever we can, and is something we are always looking to improve. :-)

Hacked Snacks

This app is great. We use it for our subscribing customers and it's a life saver. Both Harpreet and Harpreet Kaur really helped me with some problems I was having and they were quick to respond. Very grateful!

May 23, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review! Our support team is pretty awesome, and I'm glad to see they were able to help you out with everything. Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions!

P.S. Your snacks look amazing!

A HORSE BOX

Cody with Bold has been a huge help. We've had a few hiccups but he gather's the troops and gets things back in working order quickly. Solid customer service (most of the time) and allows us to effectively run our subscription box company.

May 23, 2019

So glad to see everything is running smoothly for you and that Cody was about to assist with this. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach back out to our support team - we're always happy to help! Thanks for the review. :-)

The Teacher Trove

Props to Jade and Lucas for helping so much with the install.

Detailed instructions via email and answered my many questions.

May 23, 2019

Being thorough in our support documents and emails is something that is super important to us! Glad to see Jade and Lucas were able to make the process a breeze. Thanks for dropping us a review!

Honest Paper

Loving the app, it's working great for our greeting card service! And amazed by the fast and helpful service post-purchase from the BOLD team. Thank you!

May 23, 2019

So glad to see you're loving Bold Subscriptions! You products are amazing - so many cool designs! Thanks for leaving us a review. :-)

Black River Roasters

Sean was amazing helping us get set up. He made the process and transition so easy from our other website. I appreciate his help and look forward to working with Bold.

May 22, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review! We look forward to see your business grow; your coffee sounds delicious! Please let us know if have any other questions. :-)

Maverick Coffee Co.

I had a few issues getting the widget to work correctly, but Arvinder was really helpful and fixed the issues quickly for me. We love the app :) Thanks

May 22, 2019

So happy to see that you're loving Bold Subscriptions! Also glad to see that Arvi was able to make the widget perfect for you. Thanks for the review :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118