Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Green Beans Coffee

Customer support is great. Working on a custom integration with our Shopify store and had to reach out. Cody from customer support answered my questions and put on a path to getting our issue figured out.

GOLDEN STORIES ACCESSORY BOX

Excellent customer service. Val, Sarah, and the other staff are really great at communication and in a timely manner. The assistance that is provided with set-up, troubleshooting is really great. It's nice to work with a team that is attentive to the needs of the customer.
I've had so many questions and they were all answered. I've needed to migrate customers from one platform to the other and they did that for me seamlessly.

I highly recommend working with Bold.

October 10, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for this review. We're really happy to hear that our team of experts was able to help you out in a timely manner, and with excellent communication. That's what we strive for! It's great to hear feedback about what - and how - we are doing.

We're glad to hear that all of your questions were able to be answered, and that the migration was done smoothly. We appreciate the recommendation very much!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future. :-)

Fragrance Oils Direct

I needed help figuring out how to change a price in recurring orders. Cody was extremely helpful and my issue was easily fixed in less than a minute!

October 10, 2019

We're so glad that our customer service guru was able to assist you with the price change you were looking to complete in Subscriptions! He's quite a Subscriptions whiz. :-)

Your fragrance lamps are GORGEOUS by the way!

Lifetones

This app has been great so far! It has allowed me to setup subscriptions for my customers that provide a discount incentive up-front, and increases their discounts after a certain number of orders. We've also been able to trigger automatic emails to go out to customers in advance of their next recurring order, which is very helpful.

The only issue I've struggled with is getting stuck on allowing our customers to switch their product subscription while in the progressive discount subscription. Cody was able to help me figure out this problem, but I look forward to having it solved by Bold in the near future.

October 10, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you're really enjoying our Subscriptions app to provide your customers with subscription products, as well as the automatic emails we offer!

So sorry to hear about the difficulties you ran into however, with customers swapping their subscription product. It's great to see Cody was able to get things sorted for you this time around, but we will definitely have our development team looking into this further!

BlessedAreThose

This platform is my favorite, and the fact that it'll allow me to sell monthly subscriptions takes it to another level, not to mention the awesome service from tech support to help with all I need, Thanks Kaiser and thank you Cody for the continued assistance!

October 9, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that you're loving our Subscriptions app! Monthly subscriptions have become so popular lately, and it's really cool to see what sorts of subscriptions people offer to their customers.

Glad to hear that our support gurus were able to assist you!

Test Mintcees

I had an issue, I was try to find the Build a box subscription option. The customer service rep Chintan was quick and will super helpful. I really appreciated that!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! We're glad to hear that Chintan was able to get you the answer about our Build-a-Box subscription. Very glad to hear he was super helpful!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions; we'd be glad to answer them.

Disc Golf Shopping

I had an issue where I needed to figure out how to just add the variants of a product and couldn't figure it out. I contacted the support and a guy named "Cody" helped me out. He was awesome and walked me through it! 5/5 for sure on this app as my first impression!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! So sorry you ran into some trouble getting the product variant added into your subscription group; we're so glad Cody was able to help you out with that. :-)

We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and support so far! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions, we'd be glad to help again.

Enkare Nyrobi

its an awesome app for subscription offers, Nd support is chat is very reliable, nd MR. Cody is a nice support member :)

October 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that Cody was able to help you out with your questions about Bold Subscriptions, and that you find our app awesome. :)

We love your sustainable product packaging, by the way!

My OT & Me

Great app, even better support. Chintan and Laurel have been a big help along with many others on the support team

October 4, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that you're enjoying both our app, and our support service! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words. So glad to hear that they have been able to assist you.

What a great way to share your gift of knowledge about occupational therapy with parents and children; love your subscription box idea! :-) We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Organic Aromas

This app is solid. The functionality is impressive. Also support is great. Nikki has given us really good, prompt replies on all our support requests.

October 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of our app, and the kind words about our support specialist, Nikki! We're really glad to hear that you are enjoying the functionality of Subscriptions. And, Nikki is a ray of sunshine; we're so glad she could help you out with your questions so far!

Please let us know if we can assist any further. :-) Your array of diffusers are super cool! We look forward to seeing your success with offering subscriptions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116