Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Ticket Rebels

Great support team. Helped me with a lot of stuff and they take their time to answer. The only shopify app who does automatic recurring. Special thanks to RONY for the help,

Chase : by BBG

Very easy to fix issues via support, very easy to use system, reccomended!

Shoutout Alexa (bold commerce) for the help!

Banneret

Requested their customer support team to manually edit my checkout page and they delivered very quickly. On top of their team, their app is top-notch! If you're still looking for subscription apps, look no more! This is the one for you.

ATH

TLDR: Their email system is not set up correctly. Contacted their devs about it numerous times, but they were incompetent and did not fix it. If you're concerned about subscription emails being delivered, I'd steer away from them.

Specifically their SPF records were not set up correctly, and ASPF and ADKIM are unable to pass verification. As a result, subscription transaction emails often get flagged as spam or at a minimum have the "via boldapps.net" tag. We directed them to the appropriate docs to fix said issue, but they refused. If they cannot set up their email servers correctly, it leads me to question how they can run a subscription app. We are looking into switching to Recharge.

Point de Chêne

The app seems to be finally working well. It is the integration of the app with my website that i'm struggling with, but otherwise the support has been very good!

Palms, Psalms, & Prosecco

Awesome support!! I had a glitch in my app but they were prompt and so helpful! Highly recommend! The app has been working wonderfully for me and for my customers!

MetCon

Great app, amazing support! Every time we have a question or an issue Bold support is on top of it. Customer service at it's finest!

Luminaj

Rony was an amazing help. Through all the trials and error i went though in just one day to launch my store, Rony made my day. Provided quick information and was patient with the entire process. Thanks again!

Poop2Proof

Seamless setup. Haven't connected to payment gateway but that will be easy as well. Ashley on the customer support team helped me with a question - super fast response and an easy solution she directed me to with step by step instructions that worked!!! So far, so good!

GAIA Natural Skincare Singapore

Support team's RONY has been great in assisting us! Truly patient in guiding me through, especially for Build-A-Box options.