Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Fitbarbox

The Bold Recurring Orders App has revolutionized the way I conduct my business. I run a business that allows customers to create custom multipacks of fitness and nutrition bars on a subscription model. After launch, I had a few months of very low sales. I realized that a lot of my issues were due to a poor user interface which created roadblocks for the customer to complete their purchase. Having little to no coding experience myself, I began reaching out to developers to get quotes on building an easier to use UI. As the quotes began rolling in, I quickly became demoralized due to the high cost and large amount of time that would be needed to implement the changes I had visualized. As I was on the precipice of determining what was next for me and my site, I discovered The Recurring Orders Build a Box functionality! As I learned more about the feature I had to ask if I was dreaming because it included everything that I had visualized for my site! This out of the box solution makes it easy for my customers to customize their own subscription box while presenting the details of each box option to make their decisions that much easier. I can easily say that Bold has saved me thousands of dollars, not to mention weeks of work, that I otherwise would have spent working with a developer. Bold has given me a site that I am truly proud of and excited to say that I am a part of. I don't know if my site would still be around today if it weren't for Bold and the Recurring Orders team.

Working with the Bold support team has been seamless! When I originally made the switch to begin using the Build a Box function, I struggled to get the correct options to show up. I reached out to the support team late Friday night, not expecting a response until the next week, but to my surprise someone reached back out to me on Saturday and got my ticket moving. Early Monday morning I was contacted again and was told that I was using an old version of liquid which was preventing the new functionality from working. The support rep took it upon himself to update all of my code to the newest version and I was good to go before I would have even expected a first reply from any other customer service team. Over the next few days I encountered a couple of (probably very basic) liquid issues, and the support team took the time to coach me through the changes I was looking to make - offering service which was above and beyond what I expected of them. Overall, the support team created a very memorable experience and left me to walk away proud and excited for what's next in the evolution of my business!

Greatgut

Being able to offer subscriptions of my products to my customers is a game changer for my business. My typical buyer buys 1.5x, with the Bold Subscription App, my goal is now to increase that by 200%. That is a game changer.

I had very specific styling requirements for the Subscription Widget. One email to Robb, and bam! they knocked it out. I couldn't believe I wasn't charged for all the fantastic work they did.

Smoothie Veggies

Their team was diligent and resourceful in helping through a complex problem. Thanks!

Tonique Skincare

Support is excellent and they helped me to resolve any issues that have arisen so far. Recommend!

Plantarsocks

thank you for the quick response./

Perfectsculptbras

Meiling Soaps

This is a great option for implementing a continuity program in your store. We uploaded it as soon as we opened, and it did not work. The basic math shows that you should have a good number of customers (and repeat customers) before offering something like this makes sense (for physical products anyways). A year later, we came back to this app and are very pleased.

Oliabox 2

The BEST recurring app available on the market! I have been a Bold customer for about 3 years now, and they do a phenomenal job in managing my recurring subscriptions. Their app is uber user friendly, and whenever I have questions on anything, their response time is within a couple of hours. Robb helped out today with an issue I wasn't even aware of and could have potentially cost me a lot of money. He not only fixed the issue quickly, but he updated the widget so that I no longer come across this issue in the future! I would give 6 stars if I could! :) THE BEST PRODUCT AND SERVICE.

Crating Wellness

This app does so many different things and I have only begun to use it but I really like the app because it allows my store to be more flexible for the customer. The technical team is on the ball and responds quickly to questions. The chat team knows their stuff and if they don't they know what to do to get it done. I have been talking with someone from each group for the last couple of days as they helped me build my app and they have always been positive and courteous. I really enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to anyone who can use bold recurring orders and subscriptions.

V Paperie

If I had the option to rate more stars I would. I can't even begin to explain how helpful, fast, and thorough everyone that I worked with was. I had lots of customization to my site, back and forths, updates, and exporting data from one platform to another, and everything was taken care of, and taken care of quickly. I'm so glad that I went with Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold. The customer service really is the best that I've seen, and Im not exaggerating. Not only was everything I asked for (and it was a lot), taken care of quickly, but everyone was so nice and incredibly helpful!! Everyone at the team, I thank you so much!!!