Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Morgans Dont Run Out

We tested out one of the other main subscription apps, but Recurring Orders worked better for our needs. We required a large amount of customization and have been able to do 90% of what we want with Recurring Orders. And their support team is generally very helpful when we need it.

Home To Heroes

Brenden was helpful and they hit you over the head with customer service.

The Fruit Drop

80% of our customers are recurring and we simply couldn't do it without these guys. Great App!

Abbey Roast

Awesome! Over half our orders are recurring and we have a stable flow of orders because of it. This wasn't the case before we got the app which means people were simply forgetting to re-order and so they probably just picked up their coffee when they were at the store. But now it's simply more convenient then any other way!

Thank you BOLD!

Cufflinkmonthly

We switched over to Shopify from another provider because of Bold's Recurring Orders & Subscriptions add-on App. Our clients have already commented on how the new site subscription features make it easier for them. We look forward to our continuing growth thanks to Bold. Also a huge shout out to Brenden for his patience and expert guidance along the way!

I highly recommend this App to any provider of subscription boxes or other businesses requiring recurring billing on a great platform like Shopify.

Balancing Hormones Naturally

I'm new to Bold but I'm finding the app very useful and they make it easy for a non technical person like myself to understand it all. I would recommend it to everyone.

Sunflower Diaper Service

We've been using this for months with great success. Our business is unique and requires unique solutions - we use this app to automate our diaper service orders. We jumped from PayWhirl to this and have been glad ever since.

WHAT I LOVE:
- My customers can manage their own service. They login, skip weeks, swap subscriptions, all without calling or emailing me! If they choose to contact me, I can update everything manually.
- The features keep getting better. There were a few key functions that I asked for in the beginning (like being able to manually add coupons for existing customers) that have been added now. BOLD is really listening and pumps out improvements all the time.
- Gift/Prepaid subscriptions. Awesome. With this, I can also offer a discount for prepaid subscriptions, which means cash flow!
- One checkout - customers can subscribe AND make one-time purchases all at the same time. The customer facing side is awesome.
- Custom automate emails that can be branded (withing reason). My customers love the touch points
- Consistent charge times. For me, at 8:07 every am the orders for that day come through. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but I love being able to depend on it. Slurp down the rest of my coffee and get moving!
- I can manually select start dates for subscriptions.
- BOLD customer service has been stellar. Helped with a liquid issue, very responsive, honest, and want me to succeed.

What I'm looking forward to seeing:
- full Shopify gift card integration. Currently I work around this manually by cancelling the gift card and issuing a coupon for the amount, which is a slight PITA.
- Minimum recurring order option - I'd like to make the customer buy a block of prepaid orders up front and then keep going. This option will be A+ for services like mine or a consultant or business coach.

Lehighbiltong

Great app and great customer support!

Cimarron Coffee Roasters

Recurring Orders is easy to implement and update. It's been a big part of growing a sustainable retail coffee business.

Shop The Green Life

This is really one of the BEST apps in the Shopify app store. The functionality is awesome and flawless. Their customer support is incredible. We needed some customization done so that it fit our store's look and feel and they spent so much time making sure it was perfect.

Unfortunately, Shopify won't store credit cards and this app from Bold allows for recurring billing so we don't lose out on keeping a customer for the long-term.

Thanks Bold!