Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Mojja

Hello!

We, at moJJa, finally launched our underwear subscription - I mean who couldn't use fresh underwear each month?! And it's delivered to your mailbox :)

Working with the Bold Team was an absolute pleasure. I recall calling one Friday afternoon to inquire about the subscription app and the functionality. Within the following 4 weeks, moJJa was up and running. It was fairly straightforward from downloading the app, to adding the products and creating the subscription offering.

I had contacted the Bold Team a few times along the way and each interaction, be it over the phone or via email, was extremely successful where the staff was helpful and explained things well.

Now it's all about growing our base! If you, or anyone you know who, would enjoy receiving fresh, comfortable underwear to their mailbox, head on over to www.mojja.ca to get started!

Cheers,

moJJa Team
www.mojja.ca
@mojjagroup

Sixteen50 Jewelry

Bold's Recurring Orders has revolutionized my business by enabling me to have a new and unique product for my customers! They have been thrilled by my new Collectors Series offering! I am able to offer a them unique collectable pieces made by me and shipped to them quarterly. It is a great mix of retail with the reliable sales of wholesale. This has been a huge shift in by business and has definitely brought in more consistent cash flow. Thanks!!!

My whole entire experience with Victoria Stephens has been fantastic!! I downloaded the app and she immediately emailed me asking how she could help to the multiple phone calls we've had where she has helped me shape this product to be perfect for my business/me and my customers. She has been great, kind, smart, and fun to work with! She has given me great insight with how best to work with the app within the ideas I had for my new product offering. I couldn't have done it without her. Thank you so very much Victoria!!
Also, Morgan did great with altering how my widget looks on the product page!! Intuitive design and quick support!

Vapor Jedi Industries Inc

Always good stuff from Bold Apps!

Mysock Ca

Simple and easy to use, you can start selling subscriptions day 1, another great app from BOLD!

Mike@MYsock.ca
www.mysock.ca

My Food Lifestyle

Just launched the recurring payments online and we are already enjoying the benefits. Great app and great service from the Bold team.
Hope there is a way to pause and restart subscriptions.

Morgans Dont Run Out

We tested out one of the other main subscription apps, but Recurring Orders worked better for our needs. We required a large amount of customization and have been able to do 90% of what we want with Recurring Orders. And their support team is generally very helpful when we need it.

Home To Heroes

Brenden was helpful and they hit you over the head with customer service.

The Fruit Drop

80% of our customers are recurring and we simply couldn't do it without these guys. Great App!

Abbey Roast

Awesome! Over half our orders are recurring and we have a stable flow of orders because of it. This wasn't the case before we got the app which means people were simply forgetting to re-order and so they probably just picked up their coffee when they were at the store. But now it's simply more convenient then any other way!

Thank you BOLD!

Cufflinkmonthly

We switched over to Shopify from another provider because of Bold's Recurring Orders & Subscriptions add-on App. Our clients have already commented on how the new site subscription features make it easier for them. We look forward to our continuing growth thanks to Bold. Also a huge shout out to Brenden for his patience and expert guidance along the way!

I highly recommend this App to any provider of subscription boxes or other businesses requiring recurring billing on a great platform like Shopify.