Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Spice Origin

Very simple and powerful tool to add recurring orders to your products. Love the simplicity and appreciated the BoldApps team doing the integration on my behalf.

Pe 360

I love this app because I give my customers the convenience of autoship delivery and it gives me my best shot at not missing orders or having to remind them to purchase. Love the residual income too!! ;) 5 stars!

Invincible Tricking

Fantastic app, and wonderful customer service and support.

Cellar Direct

Thanks to Marty for getting me all set up with the Recurring Orders app! Great help.

JP.

Six Degrees Hair Ties

Very excited about this app! Bradley just installed the app for us and so far it is going great. Thanks Bold Apps!

Chasing Time

Thank you Blake for installing my app so quickly! I tried to do it myself but couldn't get it to work. SO thankful you could add it that fast for me really appreciate it :)!! I'm going to try the Social AutoPilot next!

Shopscan

Great job Blake. Thanks for quick and worldclass support. Cheers,
Simon

Levity Brew

Super easy to install, great customer service, and great product!

Kevin Dobbins Pearls

Support is spectacular. Did the code work for me and advised me on all the set up! Thank you Kevin and Bradley, you rock!

Grateful Body

Wow! Bold is a stellar app provider in a world of some many options. We use more than one and can't get enough. With the strongest support team that strives to offer the highest level of customer service, we are more than pleased.

This app has been highly successful in creating an edge to create returning fans of our company. Our site has a high traffic of new customers and we have seen drastic improvements on making a new customer a returning one! Simple to use with so many levels of customization, which we love, and capabilities to edit all our customers information if needed.

Any time we need assistance or have a request, Bold has been there for us 100% with our problems solved in one email! As a manager of customer experience and sales, it's an amazing relief to have answers quickly and resolutions provided in a short amount of time. Special shout-out to Brad and Kevin Wild, they have been a tremendous help and are always super friendly.

We love Bold!