Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Biltong Dev

Great app simple and easy to use.. thanks guys

Reedclub

Corey and the rest of the team at Bold Apps provide superior customer service! I have installed their Recurring Orders app and couldn't be happier with the end product. Anything you need, they will take great care of you. Corey was fast to respond and handled my support questions/requests very quickly. Do not hesitate to install this app and if you're looking for great support, contact Corey!

Strike Force Beverage

Absolutely awesome product. Easy to use and very effective.

Thanks

The Whatch Co

quick install, great customer service

Bella James Organics

Benn using this app for almost 12 Months now and haven't had any problems. Fast response, easy navigation and by far the most effective app we use on our shopify site. Thank-you!

Hygge Bee

The Bold support team is super helpful. It took a while to get everything working correctly, but Tyson was very friendly and eager to help in all problems. Recommended!

Solid City

Love this app, but more importantly - I love the quick and straightforward support. Bold has responded in a reasonable time and been able to help me get the recurring orders app up and running smoothly and integrated easily into my store. The back end is really easy to navigate and operate.

Would recommend this to anyone running a subscription service.

Eagle Energy

So, like, wow. First thing, we had to add a payment gateway because, well we did and the squad at Bold came to the table quick and took care of that in no time. In fact they had it ready weeks ahead of launching our subscription program.

Second, the service and assistance getting everything running smooth was tops. The app itself is strong, super clean interface and user friendly. I couldn't recommend these guys / this app more. Go Bold.

Matt
www.eagleenergyvapor.com

Prairie Box

THIS APP IS GREAT!

It has been nothing but great working with Victoria and Brendan (Ron) to get this app up and running. The liquid was installed within seconds. Thanks again Brendan! We are closer to getting more meals in the hands of our subscribers.

I also love the fact that we are working with such a great company in our community. Keep up the great work guys!

prairiebox.com

Bittersandbottles

The product is fab, and the support is even better. Brad is the greatest, he was so responsive and he made sure we got taken care of in a timely manner. Anything he couldn't fix immediately, he was such to make sure he found a solution soon thereafter.