Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Senjja

Awesome app and awesome support. Perfect, amazing. Tech help that's all too rare nowadays. I tried three other apps and there's no doubt Bold is by far the best.

Noje Inc

My company uses Bold Subscription at www.noje.biz - check it out if you'd like to see the functionality in action. I'd definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to offer a subscription service on their e-commerce site. Their customer support team has been super responsive and helped resolve a couple small bugs within a day or 2. This app definitely has more features and flexibility than the other subscription apps out there, so I'm definitely pleased.

This app also makes it super easy to offer customers discounts & other incentives to help boost your subscribers. I really love the insights it gives into your subscriber base as well, and there are so many options for customer emails you can send out it's almost overwhelming (in a good way)!

There are a few missing features and/or quirks with the app that I would love to see changed in a future update (fingers crossed):

1: If my customer opts to pre-pay for a subscription the app takes them straight to checkout instead of adding the item to the cart and having them keep shopping. This works for some of the items in my store, and may help some store owners with conversion rates, but most of my items are pretty low margin and I would prefer my customers subscribe to more than 1 thing. This has lead me to remove the prepaid option from my site.

2: I would REALLY love to be able to set a minimum dollar amount for subscription items in my customer's cart. With my business, if my customer subscribes to, say, a single chocolate bar, I would likely lose money due to packaging costs. If I could set a condition that the customer must have at least $25 of product in their cart to subscribe, I'd be very happy.

3: The app has you choose between offering a subscription either on the individual items in your store, or on the full cart at checkout. When I did the install I thought I would be able to offer both, but unfortunately that isn't the case. This is kind of limiting in my UI and reduces my customers' ability to sign up for subscriptions. I'd like to be able to offer subscription both on the product page, AND the cart checkout page to encourage people to subscribe.

Like I said before, this is the best subscription app out there and customer service has been so incredible. Thanks, Bold!

Add Peace Of Mind

I love this app. Easy to use and set up. Tracks all my recurring payments, handles my billing, gives me accurate and up to date reports. This app helps me to focus more on my business instead of chasing customers for payments.

Dee O Gee

Just getting started with Bold and subscription service for our dog customers. The support has been great so far and we've already sold our first couple of subscriptions!

Operate Crate

So far, so good. I like being able to set the subscriptions and forgetting it! Nice job Bold. Check our www.operatecrate.com to see it in action.

Massconstructionmealprep

This app is amazing! It has increased our revenue and customers absolutely love it!

Clumsy Goat

The support team were very helpful in making some tweaks to the installation, very impressed!

Dangelo Web Stores

Recurring Orders & Subscriptions app has been a staple in our store. From the moment I installed this app, I knew that I made the right decision with Bold Apps. They got the app installed and working perfectly on my site and customer service has been awesome. The dashboard is easy to use. My customers love the ease of account setup and management. Recurring Orders & Subscriptions has been the top app in my store. Thank you Bold Apps!

Green Root Wellness

This app is a great tool to lock in customers for a predictable buying cycle. Really great option if you have a products that lends itself to a buying pattern.

I had some issues installing the code manually as I do not have a lot of experience with HTML or CSS but their team stepped in and helped me out at the end.

Clevername

Our customers really appreciate being able to subscribe and get our products regularly, and we really appreciate the steady stream of revenue!