Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Fountain Of Truth Spring Water

Wow I have used all the other recurring apps available on shopify and this is BY FAR THE BEST. They will always help with what ever is going on. Victoria is always available to get the job done super quick. I am so stoked with how affordable it is. I also love how it works with all their other stellar apps.

Finish Fit

This app has simply allowed recurring subscriptions on our store for our nutrition and fitness apps. We simply could not have sold our products without the use of this app. We loved the communication and help at every step along the launch of our store.

Five Buck Brew Coffee

This app does everything that I need. The backend admin side is intuitive and easy to follow. The convertible subscription feature is very nice. They have outstanding customer service and installation of the app was fairly straightforward. Even if you have problems customer service is very responsive.

Johns Crazy Socks

We are so glad that we are using the Bold Apps Recurring Orders app. We wanted to do a Sock of the Month Club and tried another app first that did not meet our needs. Our Sock of the Month Club is now a best seller for us. Bold Apps has been responsive to our questions and help us solve the inevitable glitches. We highly recommend.

Awebox

We started Awebox a month ago, and so far have had an excellent experience with Bold. You have a fantastic range of apps, and with great help from your support team, we identified that your new Build a Box function in the Reccuring Orders app was perfect for what Awebox needed. Because the Build a Box function is so new, it's does have certain limitations, but on the whole it does what we need it to, and not only that but the support team have been more than helpful in helping us implement new functionality.

Rasa Koffee

I was honestly really dubious about trying out Shopify. I am a bit of a control freak and without knowing code, it's hard for me to get the customization I want on my website.

ENTER BOLD. This company and their incredible slew of apps have made the difference for me between feeling like an ecommerce idiot to at least *looking* like a pro with literally just a few clicks.

I remember thinking it was going to take all this coding and research and money and blah blah to set up a subscription service for our herbal koffee product.

NOPE. I clicked some buttons. They set it up for me (FREE, I might add). BOOM I was selling subscriptions. Like that!!

When I had a problem customer service was AWESOME. Fast and helpful and educational and patient.

I really love Bold and find their apps so worth the money.

Fin Library

The Recurring Orders app has allowed my idea to become a real functioning business. I run a surfboard fin rental program using the app to complete the monthly subscription payments. After months of trawling through the other apps and platforms I contacted the Bold team who steered me to the Recurring Orders app and I haven't looked back. I was almost about to give up on my concept until I found it and am stoked that I did.
Thank you Bold!
I wanted to change some of the options the members could access in their account but could not find an option to do so from the app manager. I emailed the Bold team who replied super fast and confirmed what I wanted to do. Within a day, the changes had been passed onto the app developers and completed for me. It was unreal and the service was amazing!

Cactus Skincare

I do like the app and will keep it. I really like the support also from Bold, definitely the most actively helpful I've had. As a result I have 3 Bold apps on my store (not sure if this is a lot to you but you're the only company I have multiples of).

Brown Bag Wines

It's been truly a great experience with the team. I get the impression they are of the mindset 'How can we help to alleviate the workload so that business owners can focus on what's more important'. That to me, is priceless.

Mycafreshfoods

I started using this app for a client and initially found it challenging and a little confusing BUT with the latest upgrades and using this app directly with Shopify it's frictionless. The flexibility is just enough to allow customization while locked down enough for ease of use.
I highly recommend BOLD ad s partner app to Shopify.