Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Seafood Online Ca

Great app and customer service! Very useful app and works exactly as they say it does.
Responded within an hour by Brenden.

Superkrauts

Excellent app, far superior than another subscription app we tried before.
The support is terrific too, very responsive.
I strongly recommend it!

The Rustic Beardsman

I have been contemplating providing a subscription option for my customers for quite some time, but never pulled the trigger... until now. We just launched the subscription option and to great customer fanfare. Brenden helped me out (quickly) with getting it all set up. I know a bit about liquid, and how to add code, but at this point in my business's operation, I decided to let someone else help me. Brenda was quick to respond and install the liquid code (even matching the look to my own store) within 14 hours of initial download. The one "con" I have with the app so far, is I am unable to find out if I can test the app to ensure that it is working properly on my storefront. Other than that, everything went smooth, set up was simple (requires some knowledge of general Shopify operation) and looks great on the site. This app is free for 3 months, and because of that offer, I decided to give it a go and see how my customers like it. I assume we will continue on with the subscription offering even beyond the free 3 months, but only time will tell. Again, Brenden was prompt and I was excited to get the email stating everything was set up and ready for customization and launch. Thanks again! I'll write another one in a month.

Purrpacks

We were using a hand-coded system which did not integrate with shipping. You can imagine the hassle! Everything had to be requested via email, from skipping shipments to changing shipping addresses. If that wasn’t enough to make us fling ourselves down a steep flight of stairs, we had to manually charge each customer every month.

Now that we have moved to Shopify and Bold's Recurring Orders & Subscriptions, it’s a different story. We are integrated with shipping, subscription charges happen automatically, and our customers can do so much for themselves now! We’ve heard already how empowering it is for them to be able to change their own billing/shipping addresses, frequency of shipping, swap out cat product preference, or cancel a shipment. So, overall, we look like heroes. Our customers love us, and it’s all because of you guys. Every single day feels like we are a Disney Princess. We sing, and birds fly in and make our beds while squirrels do the dishes. THAT’S how you make us feel. Magical.

Additionally, we no longer try to fling ourselves down steps…for the most part.

Iqed

Bold has gone above and beyond in customer service and technical support. Every question and/or issue we've had has been resolved very quickly! We are currently using 2 Bold Apps and would gladly use more if the need arose.

Roastery Hope Coffee

Great app easy to set up and also bold has a great team given the customer the best support you could have. High recommend.

Cubicle Queen

Brenden was very helpful and quick to install my app for me!

Crookandstaple

Really great app - would 100% choose it over the other subscription apps

Goodnight Darling

This is just the best app ever. You must add this to your store especially if your products are purchased multiple times by the same people.

Dnasoles

cool app cant wait to test it out. from the looks of it i would deff tell my friends about this for all there stores