Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments

Middle Of The Root

So far, so good. I'm looking forward to additional features being added to help build our customer base. As a start-up with very little funds we appreciate the 90-day free trial while we're figuring out how best to sell & market our product. I'm also impressed with the service and knowledge. Hoping to see recurring orders from customers very soon! Thanks guys!

Pure Bean Roasters

Very helpful! Setting up is easy to use and service is great! Love adding subscriptions.

Pyradyne

Are you kidding? Perfect! Just what we were looking for! Keep up the good work.

Pool Store Canada

Great App, looking forward to many recurring customers Excellent work guys

B Natural Snacks

Awesome app. Brad in support was most helpful and knowledgeable. Please working with this team.
B-Natural Snacks

Bullet Box

We just got started with Bold Apps and their Subscription model - its great! Customer support has been awesome. Looking forward to many subscriptions from here on out!

Infit Hq

Awesome app!!! Navigating through it is SO easy, and the support staff is very helpful! They give you a guide for EVERYTHING on the site. I'm very new to writing code (dropped out of my coding class because I didn't understand it) but the step by step guide made it simple even for me to add the code necessary to integrate the app with Shopify! Pop ups come up on every new screen to let me know exactly what to do. I love this app!!!

Biltong Dev

Great app simple and easy to use.. thanks guys

Reedclub

Corey and the rest of the team at Bold Apps provide superior customer service! I have installed their Recurring Orders app and couldn't be happier with the end product. Anything you need, they will take great care of you. Corey was fast to respond and handled my support questions/requests very quickly. Do not hesitate to install this app and if you're looking for great support, contact Corey!

Strike Force Beverage

Absolutely awesome product. Easy to use and very effective.

Thanks