Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Happy Wax

Thanks for your app. It has been great! Keep up the good work.

Koffee Kult

Bold RO works great! After using another app for a few years we mage the switch over to the Bold RO and can not figured out why we did not sooner.

This app DOES NOT create hidden products with a discount like other apps and management is super easy. Customer management is easy and most important seeing your upcoming orders and estimated revenue is is very clear.

Bold Reoccurring orders is the best choice that is available.

Farmmomma

We really like this App and how easy it makes having a subscription box! Thank you!
I wanted to add to this review to update it from a year ago and say that the support staff saved me today and went above and beyond! Specifically Morgan Wowk but I’m sure a lot of other behind the scenes people as well. They helped me fix a problem within hours that originally would have taken days! The emergency was my technical error and they still dropped everything to come to my rescue! I can’t say thank you enough! Great service and staff!

Purafruta Com

the best option so far.. by far! GREAT APP!

Thescoutingnewsdotcom

Great service, and they got me up and at em very quickly.

Kats Closet Boutique

I love Bold! I have been using it for a little over a month. I had so many questions to start off and Victoria along with the Bold team has been a HUGE help in getting me up and running. Everything is very simple to use. I will be sticking with bold for a long time! Love their customer service.

Pounds Coffee

This app has been second to none for Pounds Coffee! We focus on roasting craft coffees that everyone can enjoy at home, and the Recurring Orders app by Bold allows us to hang on to happy customers by giving them the option to set up flexible subscriptions.

All of that is good, but truly the best part of this app, and all Bold apps, is the service that you receive from their entire team.

Dame Box

Enjoying it so far but haven't had enough time to really see how this app works before launch. Review pop up keeps appearing so thought I would answer now to stop it popping up again (might be something to fix). So far so good.

Happy Way

Great app easy to use A+
Support was very quick to install and made sure it ran smoothly.

Ground Up Skin Co

Great app, works well and easy to use!