Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Eliquid Universe

I have to say that this is an incredible App. We did have a slight problem after installation was complete on a Friday late afternoon and we had an expected Launch date that Monday. After sending in a request, outside of their normal support hours the amazing development team worked Friday night into Sunday to correct the issue which was a conflict with another App we were using. Unbelievable support and such a great app. Thanks for your support and outstanding customer service.

Best Regards,

Contact Information:
Email: MLeonard@ELiquidUniverse.com
Website: www.ELiquidUniverse.com

Bones Coffee Company

Get app! Our customers are loving being able to get their favorite coffee delivered automatically! Great support! Thanks

Manytearsexamples

Fantastic app and 1ST class customer support. Cannot speak highly enough of this company!

Cec Store

Thanks Henry for the fast install of our app. Highly recommend anyone just hitting install it for me.

Eat Prima

After extensive research we determined that the Bold App (subscription / recurring) was the best bang for buck on a new product and store. We are working hard to grow our subscription base and Bold makes it very easy to integrate promotions and special offers. Bold also makes customization really simple and at the beginning your support staff were very helpful in getting it all working!

Ibodysproutjuice

How often do any of us get to be a real hero. Today my hero is Brenden from Bold Apps. Brenden did in one day what was supposed to take three, and also took the time to make sure the design, colors and fonts matched my web design. I want to live in a world where people go the distance. Thanks Brenden, today you are truly my hero. Now I can get back to business.

Edward Sears
ibody Sprout Juice

Pastrybase

Appreciate the updates and would love to see the gift subscription option, as well as integrations for buy buttons. Thanks!

Purepolar

Great app. Easy for my customers to use for subscribing to our auto-refill program, and easy for my fulfillment team to use for processing orders. Highly recommend this app for recurring order options on your store. Also, the support staff is very good.

Meetmypup

I'm giving this 5 stars because even though we have had to tweak some things, Bold has been completely responsive usually within less than 24 hours. We just launched our e-commerce section of our site so we look forward to seeing how this subscription option continues to work for us.

Ra Goods

So far so fabulous! And a huge shout out to Brenden who made sure we have easy access to all the tools you offer! You rock Brenden! - Kasey :)